The Honk pill (Clown World)

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
@TooGrizzlyToBear: Nextdoor launches anti-racism notification to prevent discriminatory language.

All Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter content is explicitly prohibited on Nextdoor when used to undermine racial equality or the Black Lives Matter movement. Support for White Lives Matter is prohibited on Nextdoor, as it is most commonly associated with white supremacist groups.

I deleted my NextDoor account when I heard this and I let them have it in the comments box when they asked my reason for leaving. I haven't heard a peep from them since.

unit414

Sparrow
That was mind-boggling. That cop has more patience than I've ever mustered, or perhaps it's just the fact that American police are essentially like beaten dogs whimpering in the corner. Either way, I hope someone the guy a beer after his shift.

"Murderer." "Mexican racist." "You'll always just be a Mexican, murderer."

Unreal.
When I was getting out of the military, There were various police departments (LA county sheriffs, Atlanta PD, etc) recruiting, and advertising in the military papers like the Army Times. I seriously considered applying, but then I did a real serious self-assessment of myself, and having watched enough COPS episodes, and determined there was no way I would have the patience to deal with all the mouthy criminal scum. Felt like I could become the poster boy of police brutality and would ultimately lose my job. Ended up going into a couple different blue collar fields for the next 20+ years and things worked out OK.

homersheineken

Kingfisher
The student outclasses the professor in this discussion on police. The student gets the professor to take a dumb position, she wouldn’t call the police in a threatening situation, then she ubruptly ends the conversion when he presses her on it.

What a child. She has the mental capacity and maturity of a teeny bopper. Then just shuts down the conversation like a baby when it's not going her way.

And she's an educator?

The student outclasses the professor in this discussion on police. The student gets the professor to take a dumb position, she wouldn’t call the police in a threatening situation, then she ubruptly ends the conversion when he presses her on it.

This video is like a microcosm of modern academia. Your "professor" is a simplistic, overly emotional sjw that cares above all that you only espouse approved viewpoints (and shames you for not doing so). Your teaching assistant is an effeminate, likely homosexual, blimp who will wax poetic about quotes he's never considered the true implications of.

These people are well versed in "communication skills" and "teaching strategies" yet their lecture does the opposite of promoting independent thought. The students have acquired nothing other than ideology, most of them doing so unwittingly.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
There's this naïve assumption by your average Goodwhite that people in positions of authority or power are competent. That's obviously not the case. Any semblance of a meritocracy has been thoroughly replaced with identity related hiring and promotion, so immutable physical characteristics and ideological positions are more important than any criteria of technical or professional competence.

There's this naïve assumption by your average Goodwhite that people in positions of authority or power are competent. That's obviously not the case. Any semblance of a meritocracy has been thoroughly replaced with identity related hiring and promotion, so immutable physical characteristics and ideological positions are more important than any criteria of technical or professional competence.

This is so critical to understand. And while your assertion is that this is a modern phenomenon, I can assure you it is not. Every since the dawn of time people have been put into positions for reasons other than their merits. Nepotism, for example, is intrinsic to human nature and requires great self awareness to self correct.

Further many people are put in positions (and have been since forever) because they would do as they were told or would advance an agenda that is acceptable. This is not new.

In general, people should NEVER assume that someone is in a position because they earned it, sadly that is usually the exception rather than the rule.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
6cfbc7cf8d1e4bde.png

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Call me a masochist but I got great pleasure out of that crunch sound when he hit the pavement.
Its easy to forget that these are people that are victims of a massive manipulation by evil puppet masters.

That said Id be lying if I said I didnt enjoy the crunch too ;)