The Honk pill (Clown World)

Cervantes

Woodpecker
"scientists" grow the scalps of 5 month old aborted babies on the backs of rats.

Video - warning you cannot unsee nightmares:

When God destroys our cities with fire, it will be fully deserved.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
"scientists" grow the scalps of 5 month old aborted babies on the backs of rats.

Video - warning you cannot unsee nightmares:

When God destroys our cities with fire, it will be fully deserved.
But lets move on from nightmare vision, back to clownworld.

Here is the lead "scientist":

1620326226257.png

Lets look at some of his other top shelf research:

"A study published in Science of the Total Environment that suggested COVID-19 is caused by a geomagnetic shift, and can therefore be warded off by jade amulets, has been removed from the journal."

How did these two "studies" get approved? Some combination of a complete loss of respect for that sanctity of human life and an unwillingness of the people who approve and peer review research to criticise the "work" of a "researcher of color."

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
This just looks like a scam they will take off with the donated money. It looks like a bad University group project. No way they have bought any land or anything else.

Or it will be cover for some sort of drug running by 'The Big Club'.
Or some other such nefarious purpose.

Most will see the daft news report & dismiss it all as Clownish.

Yet if someone was to actually investigate the 'seized land' itself. There'd be some sort of sinister operation going on.

MRAll134

Pelican
A Tulsa police officer pulls over a 3 year old, in a frozen toy car, because of "quotas:"

Video: Tulsa police officer stops toddler driving ‘Disney-Themed’ Car

TULSA, Oklahoma – A Tulsa toddler got the surprise of her life after being pulled over by a Tulsa police officer for “hot-rodding” around her neighborhood. The little girl was behind the wheel of her Disney-themed “Frozen” car as her family went for a walk in their neighborhood...

Original: https://www.lawofficer.com/tulsa-police-let-it-go/

papashango

Sparrow
Neither of those two women are out of the ordinary when it comes to teachers these days. Aside from journalist, teacher/professor is probably the most childish and insufferable of all professions in the US.

Almost every person I know who became a teacher is fully bought-in on the woke agenda. It's quite frightening. I'm hoping that the rebellious nature of teenagers will provide a correctional force against this!

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member

Shes anorexic y’all.

View attachment 30788
W O W

There goes my no fap...... I tried to be strong but those stretch marked covered scorpions are my kryptonite. There is nothing that makes me hotter then seeing some midriff scorpion....

I don't know if this is the right thread to post this, and it's pretty disturbing, but in the NL they've started now selling the transhumanistic brainchip on the publicly funded youth journal. ''Perhaps'' in 20 years this can be your future they say, but it's so cool to not being limited to our current boundaries... the grooming I'm seeing coming up in rapid speed for even such formerly unprecedented things regarding the youth is astounding to see. Check 2:30 to get an impression. And 3:40 for grooming that for ''covid 40'' a vaccine won't be necessary anymore, we've got a new plaster yo!

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
@MaggMountains: Y’all.

I’m in a solo female travel group. It has about 35k women in it. One girl just posted that she has to take a break from travel cause she’s pregnant. She was excited.

SO MANY liberals in the comments told her to abort the baby so she can travel. Makes me actually feel sick. The girl was so upset by it. People are F***ED UP in the head.

A baby is a blessing. Why would you ever tell a stranger to abort their baby? So sick.

One girl said “what about making a visit to planned parenthood”. That’s one of about 20 comments like that.

Shouldn’t engage but I am lol

2d09ac4753bc62c6.jpeg

9847cd219dea49e1.jpeg

bucky

Ostrich
A few stories involving the Ts. Are these even really clowny anymore? No further comment, except to point out that Americans are bad when Puerto Ricans do bad things.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

I’m in a solo female travel group. It has about 35k women in it. One girl just posted that she has to take a break from travel cause she’s pregnant. She was excited.

SO MANY liberals in the comments told her to abort the baby so she can travel. Makes me actually feel sick. The girl was so upset by it. People are F***ED UP in the head.

A baby is a blessing. Why would you ever tell a stranger to abort their baby? So sick.

One girl said “what about making a visit to planned parenthood”. That’s one of about 20 comments like that.

2d09ac4753bc62c6.jpeg

9847cd219dea49e1.jpeg

Disgusting and hilarious but Budo why are you in a women’s solo travel group ?

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Disgusting and hilarious but Budo why are you in a women’s solo travel group ?
The Gab founder re-gabbed that post on his page, Francis. Funny thing is, I never even heard of "Women's Solo Travel Group" when I saw that post. Now that I think about it, there is an old inactive thread about female traveler(s) who ended up dead.

The screenshots are confirmation of why Western/Liberal "pro-choice" women are unfit, mentally unstable and Godless.

crazy-cat-lady-meme-about-replacing-people-with-cats

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich

2d09ac4753bc62c6.jpeg

9847cd219dea49e1.jpeg
I was almost expecting that last post to finish with a literal "Praise Moloch!"

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The Gab founder re-gabbed that post on his page, Francis. Funny thing is, I never even heard of "Women's Solo Travel Group" when I saw that post. Now that I think about it, there is an old inactive thread about female traveler(s) who ended up dead.

The screenshots are confirmation of why Western/Liberal "pro-choice" women are unfit, mentally unstable and Godless.

crazy-cat-lady-meme-about-replacing-people-with-cats

Definitely would make for some interesting reading, I’m sure it would rival the clown world thread....