The Honk pill (Clown World)

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
@MaggMountains: Y’all.

I’m in a solo female travel group. It has about 35k women in it. One girl just posted that she has to take a break from travel cause she’s pregnant. She was excited.

SO MANY liberals in the comments told her to abort the baby so she can travel. Makes me actually feel sick. The girl was so upset by it. People are F***ED UP in the head.

A baby is a blessing. Why would you ever tell a stranger to abort their baby? So sick.

One girl said “what about making a visit to planned parenthood”. That’s one of about 20 comments like that.

Shouldn’t engage but I am lol

2d09ac4753bc62c6.jpeg

9847cd219dea49e1.jpeg
I bet Jane has no problem with the police throwing you in jail for not taking the “vaccine.” Jane can have 10k abortions, so she can travel because it’s “her body, her choice”, but you are a fascist, killer of grandma if you want to travel without taking an experimental death poison.

One of the things I leaned early on is there’s no intellectual consistency for those on the left. It is just an evil, nihilistic death cult.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
E04W202WQAEE1dY
pelosi-mays-02.jpg

Pelosi tweeted the picture on the left first. One problem: that's the late Willie McCovey, not Willie Mays. Whoever managed Pelosi's Twitter page immediately swapped the mistaken picture with the correct picture of Willie Mays.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
E04W202WQAEE1dY
pelosi-mays-02.jpg

Pelosi tweeted the picture on the left first. One problem: that's the late Willie McCovey, not Willie Mays. Whoever managed Pelosi's Twitter page immediately swapped the mistaken picture with the correct picture of Willie Mays.

They all look alike.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I've done many activities at great heights.

The Seattle Needle, Empire State building, Sydney Tower observation decks among many others.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge climb.
The thrill rides at the top of the Vegas tower.
Paragliding & zip-lining in Queenstown New Zealand.

As such, I'm not wary of heights.
However.
I am wary of cheap & shoddy construction...

42763426-9559337-image-m-3-1620572378686.jpg

Tourist is left dangling 330ft in the air after glass-bottomed bridge shatters in 90mph gale-force winds in China​

• Tourist was left in danger after glass-bottomed bridge was damaged by winds
  • A terrifying image purportedly shows a man clinging onto the railing
  • He was guided to safety by firefighters, police, and forestry and tourism workers

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
A few stories involving the Ts. Are these even really clowny anymore? No further comment, except to point out that Americans are bad when Puerto Ricans do bad things.

In Puerto Rico the overwhelming majority of killings are drug related. Drug dealing or drug debt specifically. Puerto Rico has one of the lowest female to male murder ratios in the world. Which is a pretty important to show actual safety for normal average families.

So, not sure what is exactly bad about this on a cultural level. Transsexuals use a lot of drugs, and probably don't pay. I don't see this going away any time soon.

MRAll134

Pelican
I stole this one from Vox Day's Blog. Canada continues to get crapped on:

Criminalizing Christianity
...In Canada, a pastor was arrested yesterday. This is what becomes inevitable once a formerly Christian society becomes "inclusive" and is convinced to give up its blasphemy laws and permit "freedom of religion".

No society ruled by liars can permit the truth to be told. And the governments of the West are increasingly ruled by those who worship the Prince of Lies.

original-eb7a5e6d185111d378b84acedf05360d.jpg

Original: http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/05/criminalizing-christianity.html

tomtud

Pelican