The Honk pill (Clown World)

Towgunner

Kingfisher
U.S. Embassy is now displaying BLM flag in front of an embassy building (per U.S. Secretary of State Blinken's recent leaked memo).

Madrid

Tokyo

Makes me sick. That's a flag of occupation. Same with the homo flag.

The message these symbols are sending should be met with fear and uncertainty. Why? Go look up a BLM protest and listen to the "musings" of these people. Not only that, they're radical, militant and are members of a cult, which means they hold their beliefs as unquestionable.

And they're either mindless automatons or straight-up stupid. For instance, unable to discern the double standard in the statement that "only white people can be racist".

This is what's going to be in control of the US military and nuclear forces. I'd say a preemptive attack is the most rational move.

stugatz

Pelican
Hahahaha I saw it. Like what does that even mean? They are men acting like women, and they like men hence are gay? Or they like women cause they're man essentially? This clownworld takes some effort and brainpower man.
This reminds me of a time I once asked my younger sister, "hey, is it possible that two gay men could both get sex changes but stay in the relationship, so now they're homosexual lesbians"?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Good.

Maybe now they’ll stop trying to take away our cars and bullying us into mass transit by making it prohibitively expensive to drive and park a car.

Mass transit is okay for some of the people some of the time, but it isn’t for everybody every day for every purpose.

We can keep using cars and trucks—AND work toward powering them with alternative energy sources. (Which will probably become a viable option, sooner or later.)

I understand the sentiment.
Yet the push towards electric cars & internet connected cars, means individual cars will simply wind up as glorified pods ready to be seized remotely & controlled...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Bird

Pelican
WE NEED FEWER MEN IN COMPUTER SCIENCE!

Screen-Shot-2021-05-10-at-13-17-28-panorama.png

tl;dr

We argue for the idea that we need fewer men in computer science. We give four reasons for that: 1) It is unjust that the existence of the gender discrimination is invisible to the majority, while the minority is constantly burdened by it; 2) Male teachers can hardly relate to which extent technical understanding is not naturally given at all, as they ‘naturally’ received it qua being socialized as a boy; 3) (Male) nerd culture dominates computer science and fears to include new voices; and 4) Men undermine a positive identification with our meant-to-be role models.

www.hiig.de/warum-wir-weniger-maenner-in-der-informatik-brauchen (article in English)

Thomas More

Hummingbird
do you guys think this is real? I mean what could possibly be the explanation for this?
I don't believe it's real. I would need to see this verified unmistakably to believe it. Especially with the giant tits and chubby belly. Bill has always been kind of a scrawny nerd. I can't see him being that fat, or going for huge bolt-on tits.

Of course, those could just be falsies, but even that seems very unlikely.

I don't believe it's real. I would need to see this verified unmistakably to believe it. Especially with the giant tits and chubby belly. Bill has always been kind of a scrawny nerd. I can't see him being that fat, or going for huge bolt-on tits.

Pretty sure is fake, but is it far from the truth? Bill Gates is all about "replacing and substituting". Got rid of his wife because he found out he can have his own tits.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
do you guys think this is real? I mean what could possibly be the explanation for this?

You can verify the photos by going to this article. It's real.

43319467-9608215-Unshaven_Gates_still_sported_his_wedding_ring_on_his_left_hand_w-a-62_1621723157355.jpg

43319429-9608215-Gates_appeared_carefree_as_the_strolled_through_Manhattan_with_h-a-58_1621723156987.jpg

Edit. As FactusIRX said below, video is edited. If you look at the photos above that were taken, you'll know the video is edited.

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Kingfisher

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
WE NEED FEWER MEN IN COMPUTER SCIENCE!

Screen-Shot-2021-05-10-at-13-17-28-panorama.png

tl;dr

We argue for the idea that we need fewer men in computer science. We give four reasons for that: 1) It is unjust that the existence of the gender discrimination is invisible to the majority, while the minority is constantly burdened by it; 2) Male teachers can hardly relate to which extent technical understanding is not naturally given at all, as they ‘naturally’ received it qua being socialized as a boy; 3) (Male) nerd culture dominates computer science and fears to include new voices; and 4) Men undermine a positive identification with our meant-to-be role models.

www.hiig.de/warum-wir-weniger-maenner-in-der-informatik-brauchen (article in English)

Ugh.
Just another example of envy & self-loathing.

Do better then the 'nerds' by producing a better product. Not whining like petulant children.
Yet I know full well, that type can only ruin & destroy, never create.