The Honk pill (Clown World)

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
86157fdda36cc9f6.png

35a1b1b9790bf05c.png

Above headline is real. It's from a Slate article.
This is Torie Bosch:

Suddenly, him wanting them to keep wearing masks all the time makes a whole lot of sense.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Already a two year video, but I could not find any reference to it in this topic or elsewhere, and it has only increased in relevance, so here we go:

This was very interesting. I recommend everybody watch it. The video shows how many of our traditions, including traditions in Christianity and in other cultures, are based upon having some kind of carnival before renewal. Mardi Gras -> Lent is a classic example. During the carnival, everybody acts ridiculous and everything is inverted, but then the cleansing and renewal follows it.

Considering that the world has gone insane right now, and everything is inverted, it would be a standard pattern for this to be followed by a period of people wanting to get back to the straight and true. Of course, things are far more insane right now than a mere Mardi Gras carnival. It may be that we have a normal historical turn of the wheel coming, with a period of conservative values. Or, things might be so far gone that only a supernatural intervention will fix it, with the events in the book of Revelation and the second coming of Christ.

Godward

Robin
This was very interesting. I recommend everybody watch it. The video shows how many of our traditions, including traditions in Christianity and in other cultures, are based upon having some kind of carnival before renewal. Mardi Gras -> Lent is a classic example. During the carnival, everybody acts ridiculous and everything is inverted, but then the cleansing and renewal follows it.

Considering that the world has gone insane right now, and everything is inverted, it would be a standard pattern for this to be followed by a period of people wanting to get back to the straight and true. Of course, things are far more insane right now than a mere Mardi Gras carnival. It may be that we have a normal historical turn of the wheel coming, with a period of conservative values. Or, things might be so far gone that only a supernatural intervention will fix it, with the events in the book of Revelation and the second coming of Christ.

Indeed. I would argue that this makes the trickster (thus the clown, the court jester, the joker) one of the more re-actionary, contra-revolutionary archetypes. Revolution is essentially an inversion or transvaluation (Umwertung) of the (supra)natural order (i.e. Logos). As such, the inversion of the inversion, or the transvaluation or the transvaluation is contra-revolutionary. That is why the System c.q. the World not only opposes (i) the affirmation of the (supra)natural order by facts, logic, true science, etc., but also (ii) the expression of true humour, comedy, satire, and actual ridicule of the absurd, as it (rightly) identified these expressions as fundamentally reactionary.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
The first trans "bishop" of a Lutheran denomination is celebrating the "dismantling" of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea in 325 AD that was summoned by St. Constantine and attended by many other saints. Apparently these saints, who are still venerated today in the Orthodox Church, are deserving of an anathema for their transphobia.

stugatz

Pelican
The first trans "bishop" of a Lutheran denomination is celebrating the "dismantling" of the First Ecumenical Council of Nicaea in 325 AD that was summoned by St. Constantine and attended by many other saints. Apparently these saints, who are still venerated today in the Orthodox Church, are deserving of an anathema for their transphobia.
Ugh, not surprised, had an ELCA church about two blocks from where I last lived, and they definitely had a lot of BLM-aligned stuff (not to mention rainbow flags) outside of their church. Most Lutherans I've known consider them kooks at this point, even the ones who aren't that traditional.

I don't see how they can be as thick as to think that the Nicaea ban on eunuchs was some kind of fourth century version of being trans...

If you tuned into the morning show on Radio4 on Monday 24 May, you will probably have been surprised.

Here, as a listener, you were presented with a completely different report.

On the occasion of the further reopening of Danish society - including indoor contact sports - journalist Louise Fischer visited the swinger club Swingerland in Ishøj, and things did not go smoothly here.

26-year-old Louise Fischer chose not to do a classic report and stay away from the sexual acts - instead she ended up participating and even having sex while it was all recorded on audio and later broadcast on the radio.

This very fact has since attracted a great deal of attention - both on social media and in various news media.

- Why do you think it's important to go all the way that way instead of 'just' observing?

- I do not think you get the right insight into the environment if you just look. There had not been the same contact and empathy, says Fischer, who emphasizes that it was her own idea.

How have your friends and family reacted to it? - My friends have all written that I surpass myself and that I am the coolest, and if anyone should do it, it was me, says Fischer with a laugh and continues: - I had not actually told my family about it. Precisely because I thought it was just a reportage, but my dad discovered it when he read about it in the media and he wrote that I'm the coolest ever. It's great to have that support, she says. I had not actually told my family about it. Precisely because I thought it was just a reportage, but my dad discovered it when he read about it in the media and he wrote that I'm the coolest ever. It's great to have that support, she says. "

On Danish public-service radio.
Imagine you are having breakfast with your wife and kids with the radio on in the background and then you suddenly hear a woman moaning and grunting because she's inside a swingers club.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

On Danish public-service radio.
Imagine you are having breakfast with your wife and kids with the radio on in the background and then you suddenly hear a woman moaning and grunting because she's inside a swingers club.

Her parents and siblings and relatives must be so proud of her. So so proud....my family would have disowned me and hung their heads in shame forever because of me.

Also beyond my disgust in this.....how is she only 26 she looks like an old witch?! Guess that would make sense....

Tex Cruise

Pelican
It's sad to see that on the surface good things like preserving nature and caring about animals are hijacked and pushed by the elites to steer in ''grassroot'' movements especially with youngsters

That's what they do. Use a truth to sell a lie. Even I (a beef producer), agree with most of what Greta is saying reading from her script.

This is Torie Bosch:

Suddenly, him wanting them to keep wearing masks all the time makes a whole lot of sense.
AB got married? To that? Man, he sure has changed since he left...