The Honk pill (Clown World)

magaman

Robin
I was just talking to my wife about this...in a lot of American mainstream movies and tv shows nowadays, Christians are always portrayed as crazy, scammers, doing something hypocritical behind closed doors or just evil in general. They did this a lot in the 2000's as well.

I'm thinking that was by design now.
Oh of course. Ever wonder why the Christian churches are always bashed so hard when pedo stuff happens but yet Rabbis, Hollywood, big government and Jeffery Epstein get a free pass? They do stuff that make even the worst priests look totally innocent.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
I was just talking to my wife about this...in a lot of American mainstream movies and tv shows nowadays, Christians are always portrayed as crazy, scammers, doing something hypocritical behind closed doors or just evil in general. They did this a lot in the 2000's as well.

Remember this show that included this vile anti-Christian caricature:

1622659640700.png

And this hateful portrayal of a Catholic nun:

1622659830947.png

It is written by (((Jenji Kohan))):

Screenshot from 2021-06-02 14-55-37.png

Or how about Handmaids tale, where the whole show is an anti-Christian hate crime:
Screenshot from 2021-06-02 15-01-20.png

Written and produced by:

Every single time, isn't just a meme. Think of an anti-Christian theme from media and research it - it is always the same people.

Towgunner

Kingfisher

You think? Um, this is very deliberate. This is what we call social engineering. You see this elsewhere and applied in different ways. For instance, the portrayal of men in movies and TV shows. And, for that matter women too. I've been unable to watch mass-produced media for many years. Its treatment of Christians being one reason, but, namely the portrayal of men and women. Expect every uncomplimentary and loathsome attribute to be associated with a man today. Moreover, the kind of man they promote as okay, sickens me. grey's anatomy wants men to be passive. Followers. Even their personality, they always sigh before they speak. It's nauseating.

"They" do this because monkey see monkey do and monkey see monkey believe. Too many people regard tv and movies as reality in many respects.

Over the years the engineering has become a lot less subtle and more obvious. Today it's altogether unmistakable and in your face.

Its important to understand this in the context of broader trends. If they can get you to put smoke into your lungs and think its cool or sophisticated, they can get you to hate your Church and yourself. Ergo, I think the adverse Christian portrayals we see today explain a lot about the current malaise of faith.

If entertainment had a better attitude to Christianity there wouldn't be much of a faith crisis.

However, "they" are pushing the limits here. "They" are losing fans at a staggering rate. People are seeing right through their ruse. Main stream movies have declined year over year at double digit rates for years now.

Social engineering has an inverse relationship to novelty and quality. This is because the characters and even the storyline are all secondary to the pre-fabricated social controls currently regulating our entertainment industry. You cannot portray a woman in any other way than a high-speed corporate executive, lawyer or doctor will do, that outshines everyone, especially men by a ridiculous margin. There can be no blemish on her. She is so good, in fact, that she never endured any setbacks. Think of "rey" in star wars. This character is already decided before the first word of the script is written.

But, this is no good. Its the same character re-written again and again and again. This is applied to other aggrieved groups in similar ways. Blacks are smart and smarter than everyone else, especially white men. homosexuals as very balanced and wise. It was never very good entertainment on its own and now this code is ubiquitous. rey=the female doctor surgeon, neuro-surgeon in grey's anatomy, the roundhouse kicking cop, the ball busting corporate lawyer or the ball busting corporate executive. Its all the same.

And no one wanted these characters in first place. So, its in a tailspin.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Google image today, Frank Kameny. Oh boy...

Franklin Edward Kameny (May 21, 1925 – October 11, 2011)[1] was an American gay rightsactivist. He has been referred to as "one of the most significant figures" in the American gay rights movement.[2]

In 1957, Kameny was dismissed from his position as an astronomer in the U.S. Army's Army Map Service in Washington, D.C., because of his homosexuality,[3] leading him to begin "a Herculean struggle with the American establishment" that would "spearhead a new period of militancy in the homosexual rights movement of the early 1960s".[4]

Early life and firing​

Kameny was born to Ashkenazi Jewish parents in New York City. He attended Richmond Hill High School and graduated in 1941. In 1941, at age 16, Kameny went to Queens College, City University of New York to learn physics and at age 17 he told his parents that he was an atheist.[7][8]

PaulC

Robin

Same reason white men are always the villain and homosexuals are almost always portrayed as virtuous, compassionate, and intelligent.

Franklin Edward Kameny (May 21, 1925 – October 11, 2011)[1] was an American gay rightsactivist. He has been referred to as "one of the most significant figures" in the American gay rights movement.[2]

In 1957, Kameny was dismissed from his position as an astronomer in the U.S. Army's Army Map Service in Washington, D.C., because of his homosexuality,[3] leading him to begin "a Herculean struggle with the American establishment" that would "spearhead a new period of militancy in the homosexual rights movement of the early 1960s".[4]

Early life and firing​

Kameny was born to Ashkenazi Jewish parents in New York City. He attended Richmond Hill High School and graduated in 1941. In 1941, at age 16, Kameny went to Queens College, City University of New York to learn physics and at age 17 he told his parents that he was an atheist.[7][8]
Me this morning - “Whoa there’s a white man on the Google Doodle!! Let’s see, he’s famous for being a ..*checks Wikipedia*.. Jewish homosexual revolutionary. Of course.”

I don’t know why I expected any different. It’s my own fault, really.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

They’ve always done this to us because we’re not going to blow ourselves up or label you as an “anti” something for talking about us. We are the only religion you are allowed to mock with impunity. We’re taught to forgive, tolerate and love, they are taught that they are better than us as incredibly comical that is....but they need that because all their beliefs are trash they have to say that to themselves

I remember watching the simpsons when I was a kid and I loved the show but even as a dumb kid who didn’t understand these things, mind you this was also 25 years ago, I didn’t understand why they cracked so many jokes on Christianity and then there were entire multiple episodes devoted to making being a weirdo jew look cool.

Don’t worry we’ll fix all their wagons when it’s said and done, we win in the end I promise each and every one of you. Without us they have nothing, they’re left with fags and savages.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Yes I thought that must have been a typo. I just read the story and it all sounds like clown world to me. I’m no one to judge as I’ve made my share of mistakes as far as sin and lust and gluttony and others but I was like “wtf” at the entire story

Brother, I doubt you proudly had sex during a live interview for the entire world including your family to hear.

By all means judge!! Throw every stone you can find!

That’s somebody daughter, sister, niece, grandchild, friend.....and this is who she is and what she did. My entire family tree would have disowned me.

Thomas More

Hummingbird

Early life and firing​

I saw the picture for this guy on Google, with nothing about the picture indicating who it was. I don't normally check, but this time I thought to myself, "I bet he's gay", then clicked the picture to see.

Sure enough, gay gay gay.

Disgusting.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
They’ve always done this to us because we’re not going to blow ourselves up or label you as an “anti” something for talking about us. We are the only religion you are allowed to mock with impunity. We’re taught to forgive, tolerate and love, they are taught that they are better than us as incredibly comical that is....but they need that because all their beliefs are trash they have to say that to themselves

I remember watching the simpsons when I was a kid and I loved the show but even as a dumb kid who didn’t understand these things, mind you this was also 25 years ago, I didn’t understand why they cracked so many jokes on Christianity and then there were entire multiple episodes devoted to making being a weirdo jew look cool.

Don’t worry we’ll fix all their wagons when it’s said and done, we win in the end I promise each and every one of you. Without us they have nothing, they’re left with fags and savages.
One show in the 2000s that I liked was 24. The muzzies were generally one dimensional jihadi and totally nuts for the most part, just like in real life.

Last edited:

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Participants were asked, “What an animal could you beat in a fight?”

Only 74 per cent of men said they could win a fight with a house cat, leaving 26 per cent who literally think they’d get a beatdown from the feline pet.

View attachment 30935

Story: https://summit.news/2021/05/14/poll...en-think-theyd-lose-a-fight-with-a-house-cat/
Large dogs and wolves are easy to defeat just as long as you don't mind losing an arm down their windpipe.
Or just your average rabbi
When outside Israel/the Jewish community
I've noticed the rules on that one ratcheting up. Not only can whites not refer to the word or quote verbatim a phrase someone used with the word...but they need to make absolutely sure they can't get MISTAKEN for saying it either.

I was watching some woman cover a Dr. Dre song on YouTube, and instead of replacing the n-bomb with "brother" or "mother____", she just paused at the moment it was said, with a little head pan. Almost like she felt the need to say "see, I'm not saying the word, I'm in fact keeping a 10-meter distance from it!" Yeah, OK, but aren't you going to get called a racist for even covering this song five years from now? Because if she's covering it, the white girl clearly must have wanted to say the word and probably cried off camera about how she couldn't.

Are they going to ban or discourage the words jigger, trigger, chigger, digger, and rigger too? I mean, you already can't say "niggling" or "niggardly" these days...meh, I'm moving to Budapest, guys.
I'm in favour of banning all streaming/radioplay of songs with 'that word' in. Rappers are just modern day B&W minstrels pushing ghastly values at the expense of the broader Black/African community. Also, you'll notice that many of the record executives who profit from it aren't Black themselves.
The trans thing is not going to be defeated by the right bringing society back to saner principles any time soon. But even in the current degenerate cultural framing transgenderism will be defeated by the crop of extremely uncool washed up old people who are going trans.
Trooning out leaves them dependent on the current progressive status quo. No one wants to be a Eunuch "Priestess" of Cybelle after the rise of Christianity. The permanently childless have less of an incentive to leave the world a better place than what they came into. Like suicide, it's a permanent response to temporary confusion. The endless spending on medical treatment and frivolities, and lack of family distractions benefit big business.

That being said, a GNC person was really nice to me when I was going through something terrible. So I hate the ideology, not its permanently hurt victims.

Another thing that strikes me, and is in common with the recent "woke" recruiting for the Alphabet Agencies in the US:

In normal times or sane countries, one joined to serve one's country. The unspoken message I am getting from these recruiting videos is that the military/ law enforcement/ intelligence agencies of the West now exist simply as a government-sponsored empowerment program to help young xhe/xhers be the best transperson of color they can be.
Russians serve their country by joining the military.
In clown-world, what would Americans serve by joining the military?

Notice how they always put PROUD in such statements. They are PROUD to be gay, they are PROUD to destroy the social-cultural order, they are PROUD to double the gay support. As we all know, number one sin where all sins come from is pride. It is satanic at its core and they don't hide it with language, in fact they flaunt with it.

Yes I thought that must have been a typo. I just read the story and it all sounds like clown world to me. I’m no one to judge as I’ve made my share of mistakes as far as sin and lust and gluttony and others but I was like “wtf” at the entire story
This is an interesting observation, for I always said the same about judging (''I can't judge because I've done and am doing things I'm ashamed of too, at the moment on a daily basis..''. However, we should make the discernment between righteous and unrighteous judgment. The Bible and even Christ himself speaks about righteous judgment being essential and allowed. This is the judgment against evil. Unrighteous judgment, I interpret, would be things as this person is a loser, he is a fool etc. If we wouldn't judge at all that would mean we implicitly nod our heads in approval of evil and I don't think that we are called to do that (Jesus got into severe arguments all the time with the Phariseans etc.)

A fair response would be something like ''the act of what she's doing is evil and is to be condemned, but in essence she is not a bad person and she is in the shackles of Satan like so many of not all of us in this world. We should guide her, pray for her and help her getting back on the right path to become who she was meant to be in the likeness and image of God''

Last edited:

KantPost

Sparrow
Notice how they always put PROUD in such statements. They are PROUD to be gay, they are PROUD to destroy the social-cultural order, they are PROUD to double the gay support. As we all know, number one sin where all sins come from is pride. It is satanic at its core and they don't hide it with language, in fact they flaunt with it.
Yes. Always remember that when they say "Pride" they really mean Shamelessness