The Honk pill (Clown World)

stugatz

Pelican

Gazza

Sparrow
Indians are brown jews.

Change my mind.
The money lenders in the South East Asian country I am in right now are almost all Indian. They moved here in the 80s, 90s and 00s to start these type of businesses and are now almost without exception well off

Their share of the population is probably below 0.1 percent. They have a name for being ruthless and hyper-greedy

Some of them have noses with which you could open a can of tuna.

I'd say there are similarities.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Zagor

Woodpecker
Yup. One of the tactics I've seen in recent years is when a person is arguing against transgenderism and then some progressive will come in and say "well, Jesus would respect everyone, including trans people" or "What would Jesus do?" Basically, using Christian's tolerance to shame and push for more degeneracy.
That's because the general public's view of catholic faith is that it's some kind of sect of hippies - live and let live, tolerance and acceptance for everyone no matter what. Tolerance and acceptance of everyone who repents for their sins, yes, but not tolerance of sins or the sinner who sins in your face and laughs at you.

I thought it was a black man. Turns out the crazy doctor is an ugly IRT woman.

1622834416625.jpeg
At the root of this is raging, hateful jealousy of white women. I have noticed that "South Asian" women have this to a degree that even surpasses black and jewish women.
Also you would THINK that there would be gratitude that her parents were able to come here for a better life - but no - - they have to admit their own people and homelands are terrible places to live - that again turns into raging jealousy.

You'll notice this only happens with unattractive women. It is very rare that a good looking South Asian woman will have views like this - unless they are just cleverly gaming the system as some East Asian women have discovered they can do. But most of the time pretty women aren't this angry. Vain possibly, but not this angry.

kel

Ostrich
To China, Taiwan is not a country. Taiwan and Hong Kong are part of China.
Officially that's the belief in Taiwan as well. Both countries (or "territories", shall we say) agree that there is only one China, they just disagree on which is the rightful government.

The on-the-ground facts are very different, of course, but that's been the official policy for a while. The president of Taiwan - lesbian US gayop, tbh - comes from the more "separatist" party who want to declare that Taiwan and China are separate entities (as they really are, at least currently, in reality).

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Michelle Obama describes Barack's favorite movies: 'Everybody is sad, then they die'​

Michelle Obama is drawing the cinematic battle lines for movie nights in her household, saying her husband's taste in "dark" films varies greatly from the lighter fare she enjoys.
"We all don't like the same movies," the former first lady told Stephen Colbert on CBS's "The Late Show" on Tuesday.
But as far as former President Obama's film picks?

"I'd say Barack's taste in movies is 'everybody is sad, then they die,'" she said.

Anon. Conservative :

This is a psychological condition common to Narcissists, and I would assume leftists, since there appears considerable overlap. ... These were the people Cabal chose to run your country. It is funny they are so blind to their own defects, so lacking awareness that normal people could think differently from them, they freely relate such blatant indicators of real psychological problems.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
A football can have cojona too now

This is in bat flu free South Australia.

That's not to say NSW is any better, they still recommend socially distanced masturbation as the safest sex.

Second tweet is the relevant one. Amendment to prohibit human animal hybrids shot down in the senate.
And so in fifty years do we get Planet of the Apes? Perhaps self-aware robots and genetically uplifted animals will fight it out for humanity's current top spot? I'm amazed this bill was actually shot down.

KantPost

Sparrow
At the root of this is raging, hateful jealousy of white women. I have noticed that "South Asian" women have this to a degree that even surpasses black and jewish women.
Also you would THINK that there would be gratitude that her parents were able to come here for a better life - but no - - they have to admit their own people and homelands are terrible places to live - that again turns into raging jealousy.

You'll notice this only happens with unattractive women. It is very rare that a good looking South Asian woman will have views like this - unless they are just cleverly gaming the system as some East Asian women have discovered they can do. But most of the time pretty women aren't this angry. Vain possibly, but not this angry.
She looks like the offspring of Borat and his fat sidekick

balybary

Pelican
Spanish postal service comes unstuck over racial equality stamps released for anniversary of George Floyd's death by making the darker ones worth less than the lighter ones
The lightest colour costs 1.60 euros (£1.37), and the darkest is 0.70 euros (60p)