The Honk pill (Clown World)

MRAll134

Pelican
I had no idea Joe Rogan is only 5' 3"?! Can he even go on most carnival rides:

OMINOUS MESSAGE SAILS OVER WEST HOLLYWOOD: ‘JOE ROGAN IS LITERALLY 5-FOOT-3’
A blatant act of height supremacy sailed over the smog-polluted skies of Los Angeles when an ominous message was found hovering over the city of West Hollywood. The message read: “Joe Rogan is literally 5-foot-3...”

Original: https://www.outkick.com/joe-rogan-west-hollywood/

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
r4uDfLv.png
What in the hell am I looking at?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Rogue Statistician

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
9c35778c6398bc47.jpeg

Excuse my language.

Who the **** comes up with this stuff?

What's the racist legacy of birds? That only White people cared enough to catalog them?

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
c5e055eca0d02b47.jpeg

They’re outside all the time at the parks blasting their trash music, cooking animal feed grade meat and trashing the place, even the nice destinations are full of them they’re a plague and once they take a hold nobody else goes there anymore they take over, the place is dead. Nobody travels more than blacks, they have no responsibilities and collect a check every week all they ever do is go places, they’re 13% of the population but go to any destination and they’re all you see. Whoever wrote that article has never stepped foot in Michigan, to say the least about how stupid it is…

Towgunner

Kingfisher
This is actually an older story, but, that shouldn't take away from its relevance. First, this grown man says he identifies as a 6-year-old girl and has adopted the mannerism and typical habits of a young girl. We can't ask for a better example to demonstrate the outright insanity of the entire "trans" movement. If a person can change their sex on a whim this must include other innate and unchangeable attributes too, such as race, ability, age, and even species.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, "trans" was dead on arrival. It remains to be a top-down imposed idea that is easily dismissed with the most rudimentary forms of observation and arguments. The machine is behind it, for now, so, all of its lemmings follow suit. But, as terrible as that may be, this is an indefensible position. And the more "they" invest in this, the more risk they'll assume going forward.

The second point, its been well established that the man pretending to be a young girl is, in fact, a very disturbed individual. He has children of his own that he abandoned. The "adoptive" parents are no better and they engage in sexual activity with their so-called "daughter". These are very mess-up people. Indeed, our "progressive country" is very disturbed and messed-up for sure, but, even the weirdos distanced themselves from these people.

There's a growing avalanche of de-transitioning people, namely young people, and that's encouraging because the more this happens the more it will force change. You might say...well "they'll just ignore them". For only so long. I think this issue will see light. Its a combination of just how barbaric and unnecessary and how contrived it was. For an impressionable youth once heard the argument "you're imprisoned in your own body". Said youth may have believed that, but that says nothing because kids believe anything. A few years later post-transition and they realize this was a lie. Here's the most diabolical part...now they really are prisoners in their own body and prison that they made for themselves. Someone try to tell me Satan doesn't exist.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
This is actually an older story, but, that shouldn't take away from its relevance. First, this grown man says he identifies as a 6-year-old girl and has adopted the mannerism and typical habits of a young girl. We can't ask for a better example to demonstrate the outright insanity of the entire "trans" movement. If a person can change their sex on a whim this must include other innate and unchangeable attributes too, such as race, ability, age, and even species.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, "trans" was dead on arrival. It remains to be a top-down imposed idea that is easily dismissed with the most rudimentary forms of observation and arguments. The machine is behind it, for now, so, all of its lemmings follow suit. But, as terrible as that may be, this is an indefensible position. And the more "they" invest in this, the more risk they'll assume going forward.

The second point, its been well established that the man pretending to be a young girl is, in fact, a very disturbed individual. He has children of his own that he abandoned. The "adoptive" parents are no better and they engage in sexual activity with their so-called "daughter". These are very mess-up people. Indeed, our "progressive country" is very disturbed and messed-up for sure, but, even the weirdos distanced themselves from these people.

There's a growing avalanche of de-transitioning people, namely young people, and that's encouraging because the more this happens the more it will force change. You might say...well "they'll just ignore them". For only so long. I think this issue will see light. Its a combination of just how barbaric and unnecessary and how contrived it was. For an impressionable youth once heard the argument "you're imprisoned in your own body". Said youth may have believed that, but that says nothing because kids believe anything. A few years later post-transition and they realize this was a lie. Here's the most diabolical part...now they really are prisoners in their own body and prison that they made for themselves. Someone try to tell me Satan doesn't exist.
Well said!

IM3000

Pelican

I checked some videos of this person's YT channel. Disturbing to say the least. This guy is clearly mentally ill and yet the notion that being trans is a mental disorder gets challenged. They are just like rest of us...yeah right.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I checked some videos of this person's YT channel. Disturbing to say the least. This guy is clearly mentally ill and yet the notion that being trans is a mental disorder gets challenged. They are just like rest of us...yeah right.

I honestly think this is on life support. I really do. In as much as this man is disturbing if more cases like this come to the surface it will only work to our advantage. And, when I say cases like this, I mean, people assuming their trans able or trans species or trans whatever.

What I think we'll see and probably are seeing right now is the limits of the effects of propaganda. There's certainly something to repeating a lie over and over and the bigger the lie the more its believed etc, but, then again, there is truth and it dissolves lies instantaneously. Its a matter of illumination and the more absurd trans becomes, and it can only become more absurd, the greater chances that truth will evaporate it. Indeed, its only a matter of time.

For me "trans" reminds me of a quote from Shakespeare's Richard III, where the newly crowned king contemplates all of his treacheries, saying it was "lies plucked from lies plucked from lies...". This is befitting of "trans", because, "trans" is a lie. You cannot change your sex any more than you can change your age, ability, or species. It started with the lie of equality, which morphed into males and females being equal in all ways, which morphed into equity, which morphed into sex being a "social construct". For if these ideas are true then it follows that "trans" is legitimate since there's really no male or female anyway, because, we're all exactly the same. That's why they're pushing this so much. But, its a lie. And lies are insidious, requiring more lies to cover up from the previous ones. As such, you end up seeing the lie grow exponentially. And here we are.