The Honk pill (Clown World)

The most savage men I know are the most chill.
The weakest dog barks the loudest. When I use to take Tae Kwon Do, it was drilled into our head that the only time we fight is when our life or the life of our classmates/friends/loved ones are in danger. Starting/provoking a fight would be deemed a shameful act that would ruin the reputation of our dojo and the "natural balance" of things. I first handily saw many times the consequences of tarnishing the image and name of our dojo.

It was controlled and owned by a true South Korean TKD grandmaster and his children. They would literally tell you to put your chest protector on and they would lace you with round house kicks and front kicks from hell if they found out you brought shame to their name. Have you ever been kicked by a 5'4" South Korean girl who is a 4th degree black belt just because you forgot to bow while entering the dojo? I have, let me tell you it ain't pleasant, the chest protector doesn't do shit after the first two kicks from hell.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Disney has not chosen a black actress to play Snow White in their next movie.

After the death of Saint Georges.

This is unacceptable. They have missed a perfect trolling opportunity. :laughter:

B9727469981Z.1_20210623144518_000+GS6ID2G6F.1-0.png
Huh ? Shes not white. Shes some kind of brown. This is a deceptive picture.
People are outraged. You're saying Disney didn't go dark enough?

Gimlet

Kingfisher

The sole purpose of this Newsweek story is to remind people that Gab only exists for people who are irrationally stupid racists. No one truly cares about what Disney is doing. The black princess complaints are made up. Nobody even knew this movie was happening in the first place, let alone to complain. This is today's publicity tour.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
OK But shes a brown person playing a white, who is actually named white, and known for having skin as pure as the driven snow. That's just as wrong as the "Black vikings" in the Scandinavian airlines ad or the Jamaicans playing King Lear in London. It's casting someone who doesn't fit the part. You might as well make Snow White a man and just rewrite the role.

PaulC

Robin
Fun fact #2: The original pledge was specifically crafted NOT to mention God. The "One Nation Under God" part, which directly contravened the original, was added by politicians in the 1950s who wanted to create a contrast with the Communists.
The "under God" part was the addition. It always said "one nation". It was a brainwashing tool after the War of Northern Aggression. They wanted to ensure that American youth didn't understand that we are the united States (individual Nation States voluntarily joined, as shown on the Declaration of Independence), not the United States created by the Lincoln Administration.

It has definitely worked, as I know grown men who believe that the Federal Government created all the States. They can't wrap their mind around the fact that each State is it's own country, much like the EU. They would never believe that the EU created France or Germany. I suppose they never stopped to think why each State has it's own leader, military, and State Assembly.

MRAll134

Pelican
The "under God" part was the addition. It always said "one nation". It was a brainwashing tool after the War of Northern Aggression. They wanted to ensure that American youth didn't understand that we are the united States (individual Nation States voluntarily joined, as shown on the Declaration of Independence), not the United States created by the Lincoln Administration.

Do you even meme, bro?

Optimized-clown-pics-and-memes5.jpg

You know she's the kind of girl who enjoys a little white oppression every now and then. She probably hates white wimminz and took the role to get some white chads, who she has that secret love & open hate kind of relationship with. A lot of these melanated princessas seem to suffer from this syndrome. I'm delving into tractor territory here, and though I'm not advocating it, there's a reason the tribals say "shiksas are for practice" which is oddly comparable to women like this who often find themselves in my personal life but don't seem to stay around long enough when they realize I won't take advantage of them. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of wife-material darker-skinned women out there but not these ones.

Disney just seems to be in this for the shock value now. The original cartoon was alright, but the best version of Snow White is the one from 1997 with Sigourney Weaver and Sam Neill, was closest to the original Brothers Grimm fairytale.

I keep up with a lot of my old wrestling buddies from college, some went on to the olympics and things like that, if you’re a wrestler everyone is close knit outside a match it’s a strong bond even if you’re complete strangers. I’ve seen Greco Roman wrestlers that could suplex you on your head over and over at the drop of a hat if you get anywhere near arms distance from them back down and walk away from non stop barking guys half their size and just laugh it off like it never happened.

Fighting to show how tough you are is for children, you should only fight your fellow man to protect yourself or the people you love.
Funny you mention that. Last week in the gym I tried to shoot a double leg on a guy who is a good college wrestler. He sprawled on me so hard, I saw my soul leave my body.

The weakest dog barks the loudest. When I use to take Tae Kwon Do, it was drilled into our head that the only time we fight is when our life or the life of our classmates/friends/loved ones are in danger. Starting/provoking a fight would be deemed a shameful act that would ruin the reputation of our dojo and the "natural balance" of things. I first handily saw many times the consequences of tarnishing the image and name of our dojo.

It was controlled and owned by a true South Korean TKD grandmaster and his children. They would literally tell you to put your chest protector on and they would lace you with round house kicks and front kicks from hell if they found out you brought shame to their name. Have you ever been kicked by a 5'4" South Korean girl who is a 4th degree black belt just because you forgot to bow while entering the dojo? I have, let me tell you it ain't pleasant, the chest protector doesn't do shit after the first two kicks from hell.
Good rules for life. Don’t start stuff with:
1. Wiry Asian guys who don’t seem afraid of you
2. People with cauliflower ear
3. Dudes who start speaking Portuguese when they get agitated.

king bast

Kingfisher

Where can I put me bets?

Don't be so quick to assume he will win. He competed in the commonwealth games a few years ago and got nowhere due to getting injured. Apparently 43 year olds on test-blockers and estrogen aren't as resilient as an athlete in their prime. Who woulda thunk it?

I wouldn't be surprised if this clown is only in there so he won't win, then they can say "See? They DON'T have an unfair advantage at all!"

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman