The Honk pill (Clown World)

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
These are the psychos that we`re dealing with...

"Frieden was born and raised in New York City. His father, Julian Frieden, was chief of coronary care at Montefiore Hospital and New Rochelle Hospitals in New York. He is of Jewish ancestry."

Apparently the vaccine that was rushed through development and approved without proper testing anticipated the NEW strain of the deadly 0.02% killer virus (known internally as “002” [double-oh two]) and avoids it like the plague (because it is). Shounds shushpishious.

rh4pHuUZ.png

I truly hope to see Ikea make a appearance in the "Get woke, Go broke" thread soon

E4_ix-fXoAIStAu

I think we all know they won't. Just like every single woke Mega Corporation that does this and somehow chugs along just fine with record profits year after year. It's a rigged system they can't lose because of monopoly status, and they keep it that way by disenchantment and distraction from the fact you have no choice but to buy their shitty furniture since the local carpenter left 20 years ago and nobody ever bought his stuff anyway because it IKEA is so much cheaper.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong though.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
I think we all know they won't. Just like every single woke Mega Corporation that does this and somehow chugs along just fine with record profits year after year. It's a rigged system they can't lose because of monopoly status, and they keep it that way by disenchantment and distraction from the fact you have no choice but to buy their shitty furniture since the local carpenter left 20 years ago and nobody ever bought his stuff anyway because it IKEA is so much cheaper.

You have a good point, but you can find cheaper furniture at garage sales and thrift shops. Bonus, it is better for the environment as well.

No you are quite right. I always say this -only monopolies behave like this - literally mocking their 'customers' . They know you can't go anywhere else. Some things like nascar are probably pressured because almost all businesses are driven by "wall street" and we all know what that means. So something like NASCAR is probably told - piss off some customers, or lose your financing and go bankrupt.

That is why crypto and alt currency is so important -'wall street' drives a lot of this just like they drove the Bolshevik revolution.

Most people, even many here, say one thing and do another.