The Honk pill (Clown World)

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Women giving other women terrible advice on when to have your first kid (i.e., late 30's).

250923412901e7ca.jpeg

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
We're hitting new levels. It's getting unreal now.

This is the most clownworld thing I have seen in a long time.

What happened to these men? In another time they would have been lean, strong, straight men with families. What happened to them that turned them into fat compliant fags? Was it extra estrogen in utero? Endocrine disruptors in the food supply? Childhood sexual abuse?

Or is it God withdrawing grace?

It pains us to watch this hell emerging on earth - but at least we're not living it the way these prisoners of Satan are.

Renzy

Pelican

Clown world in every way - a woman married to a transexual (it used to be her husband and is now her "wife") takes her toddler and elementary school aged kids to a pride parade and is delighted that they get to witness gay men in leather chaps getting spanked while led around on leashes. Writes an article arguing that children benefit from seeing the "kink" at pride parades:

Yes, kink belongs at Pride. And I want my kids to see it.
Children need to know that they can make their own ways in the world

By Lauren Rowello

imrs.php

When our children grew tired of marching, we plopped onto a nearby curb. Just as we got settled, our elementary-schooler pointed in the direction of oncoming floats, raising an eyebrow at a bare-chested man in dark sunglasses whose black suspenders clipped into a leather thong. The man paused to be spanked playfully by a partner with a flog. “What are they doing?” my curious kid asked as our toddler cheered them on. The pair was the first of a few dozen kinksters who danced down the street, laughing together as they twirled their whips and batons, some leading companions by leashes. At the time, my children were too young to understand the nuance of the situation, but I told them the truth: That these folks were members of our community celebrating who they are and what they like to do.

Reading the rationalizations these people make to justify exposing children (in this case toddlers) to sexual content is mind-boggling.

Children who witness kink culture are reassured that alternative experiences of sexuality and expression are valid — no matter who they become as they mature, helping them recognize that their personal experiences aren’t bad or wrong, and that they aren’t alone in their experiences. I can’t think of a more relevant or important reminder for youth, who often struggle with feelings of isolation and confusion as they discover more about themselves and wrestle with concerns about whether they’re normal enough. Including kink in Pride opens space for families to have necessary and powerful conversations with young people about health, safety, consent, and — most uniquely — pleasure. Kink visibility is a reminder that any person can and should shamelessly explore what brings joy and excitement. We don’t talk to our children enough about pursuing sex to fulfill carnal needs that delight and captivate us in the moment. Sharing the language of kink culture with young people provides them with valuable information about safe sex practices — such as the importance of establishing boundaries, safe words and signals, affirming the importance of planning and research and the need to seek and give enthusiastic consent. I never want my children to worry that exploring any aspect of consensual sex or touch is too taboo.

The Left lives for breaking social taboos which means they always have to become more extreme as time goes on...

Kink embodies the freedom that Pride stands for, reminding attendees to unapologetically take up space as an act of resistance and celebration — refusing to bend to social pressure that asks us to be presentable.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

What happened to these men? In another time they would have been lean, strong, straight men with families. What happened to them that turned them into fat compliant fags? Was it extra estrogen in utero? Endocrine disruptors in the food supply? Childhood sexual abuse?

It pains us to watch this hell emerging on earth - but at least we're not living it the way these prisoners of Satan are.
It's the :alien: harvesting 60 years of intense mind control.

Sa6re

Robin

Clown world in every way - a woman married to a transexual (it used to be her husband and is now her "wife") takes her toddler and elementary school aged kids to a pride parade and is delighted that they get to witness gay men in leather chaps getting spanked while led around on leashes. Writes an article arguing that children benefit from seeing the "kink" at pride parades:

imrs.php

Reading the rationalizations these people make to justify exposing children (in this case toddlers) to sexual content is mind-boggling.

The Left lives for breaking social taboos which means they always have to become more extreme as time goes on...
Seeking a deeper understanding of this. Progressivism is an ideology of the ruling institutions, they funded and promoted this sexual degeneracy in the 60’s and they need to always break new boundaries, so they fund and promote this. Why? I think it all comes down to Science as an ideology. Science gives those in power, the ability to preserve their power. It is their belief system, religion and much of it is not based on empirical evidence. They somehow need humanity to constantly ‘progress’, to destroy boundaries, to achieve their utopia using science. To understand Progressivism as an ideology led me to this.

‘Science is the one human activity that is truly progressive.’
Edwin Hubble

dicknixon72

Pelican
We're hitting new levels. It's getting unreal now.

We have the best comments, don't we, folks...?
The irony of gay men telling people how to contain and not spread a virus.
most of them should be more worried about obesity than covid
I saw a bunch of gay men vaccinating each other under a bridge in San Francisco. It filled my heart with PRIDE.
Straight ✅
Clean Cut ✅
Well dressed ✅
Well groomed ✅
Healthy physique ✅
Mentally Sound ✅
Full time job ✅
Financially Independent ✅
Oh wait …
those are all the things that DISqualify you from this group.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Great news. Rodrigo Alves - the human Ken - has transformed to Jessica Alves. Just look at the state of this. In a sane society this person would've gotten mental help a long time ago.

Great news. Rodrigo Alves - the human Ken - has transformed to Jessica Alves. Just look at the state of this. In a sane society this person would've gotten mental help a long time ago.

Rodrigo Alves had 'something' very bad done to him a long time ago, of this I'm almost certain.
Those who have indulged his pain with this kind of modern 'affirmation' have committed further acts of perverted violence.

Society is no longer "sane", only 'normal'.
Not sure who is more abusive and sadistic - the individual(s) who steered him down this path when he was young, the piece of filth that performed/approved these surgeries, or the 1.2Million followers of Instagram-rabble that are praising the "state of this" (as you put it).

A couple of things. First, there is a push to get more diversity into the more white towns/suburbs. I've seen only one YIMBY (Yes In My Backyard - racial diversity) sign where I live, but, its the direction the liberals are taking us, regardless of whether or not, the white liberals ultimately approve. YIMBY means, worse schools and lower home prices. It also includes things like more violence and crime. None of those are desirable outcomes and no matter what the extent of liberal cultists brainwashing, a white liberal will start to take notice when these things happen.

A white liberal is the most hated of all groups. Conservatives hate them, mostly, because we've learned that they hated us first. This, plus the ever debauched and selfish and absurd demands white liberals "ally" with. But, who would have thought that the very groups that white liberals support also hate them. Blacks hate white liberals for the same reason why a KKK member hated blacks. Because of this hate and because of the subterfuge that disguises the real agenda, which is revenge, we'll see more and more anti-white rhetoric and actual policy.

Second, wokeness has infested corporations. People often say, there hasn't been a backlash because the richer whites haven't been impacted. Well, this is changing and changing quickly. You see, D.I.E. is now the goal of practically every corporation. DIE, is exogenous to profitability, which is an understatement because in practice, DIE conflicts with profitability because that condition demands merit. Therefore, competency and merit are now secondary considerations, if a all. This means HR will continue to hire diversity over more experienced and competent people. Those people tend to be white, Asian and Indian. This is all leading to a paradigm where the trains don't run and the planes fall out of the sky. But, even before that will be a purging of whites from the workforce. Its happening right now as we speak. That alone will change the Zeitgeist in a profound way.

So, the white rich liberals are not at all insulated from what's coming. They'll learn a hard lesson, but, I think it will be a good thing because it will change their attitudes. As stated in another post, I've come to see white identitarians rising out of pure necessity.

Best thing is to lock white liberals in with the pets they are virtue signalling about. If they love them so much they ought to be roommates.

Hard pill for free-market "conservatives" to swallow.
Capitalism will always value profits over the good of the people. This is pure capitalism. Being woke is profitable, thats it.
Go Woke Go Broke is kinda of a cope meme.

Our Usury debt based fractional reserve banking currency. With the Fed funding their friends and the Fed Gov favoring Big Corporations through regulations that only they can handle is already far from the Market Economy envisioned by those who champion Capitalism.

And the GOP only cuts taxes for corporations since they are simply controlled opposition.

Judgment is already happening perhaps:
2021-06-24_09-19-48.png

By now, it's become quite evident that the western half of the U.S. is facing one of the worst megadroughts in decades. We've spoken about fallow land and drying up reservoirs, but the question remains what happens next?

Well, it's not great, and it's straight out of the playbook from the 1930s Great Depression when the same parts of the U.S. were transformed into a desert, triggering a grasshopper plague.

A.P. News said federal agriculture officials are set to launch one of the largest grasshopper-killing campaigns in three decades amid an outbreak. The insects belong to the suborder Caelifera family and are probably the most ancient living group of chewing herbivorous insects. These creatures survive and multiply rapidly in drought or very dry conditions and will decimate crops.

Before we dive further into the grasshopper plague, the latest data from the U.S. Drought Monitor shows much of the western half of the U.S. is in some form of drought. Some places are more severe than others - but many of these lands produce an immense amount of farm goods.

So back to insect plague where A.P. spoke with a resident Frank Wiederrick of central Montana's Phillips County, who said grasshoppers are springing up on his ranch.

"They're everywhere," Wiederrick said. "Drought and grasshoppers go together and they are cleaning us out."
If extreme drought conditions continue in parts of the U.S., harvests this year could be severely impacted.

The United States Department of Agriculture has published a map of the grasshoppers spreading across arid regions of the western half of the U.S.

Agriculture officials had seen this year's infestation coming after a 2020 survey found dense concentrations of adult grasshoppers across about 55,000 square miles (141 ,000 square kilometers) in the West. A 2021 grasshopper "hazard map" shows densities of at least 15 insects per square yard (meter) in large areas of Montana, Wyoming, and Oregon and portions of Idaho, Arizona, Colorado, and Nebraska. -A.P.