The Honk pill (Clown World)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
"Personally, I've learned that my differences do not make me less than, it makes me more than."

Statements like the above make me uneasy; when people like this^^ gain power.........
I can't stress enough how much pride you see in these people. It's not a coincidence that everything for them has to be prideful. How clear is it that pride is the root of all sins and evil in the world?!

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

tenor.gif

I find this very bizarre.

On the one hand, you cannot deny this person made themselves look like a very beautiful woman.

On the other, I cannot help but feel there is some serious self loathing underneath it all. I mean, you go to supernatural lengths to shed your natural form to emulate what is popular in culture to get love and admiration.

What does this say about how emotionally stunted our culture has become in depriving people of love and acceptance such that they would go to these extreme lengths to get it...

On the flip side, if this person did this for other reasons, what compelled them to do so? Do they want to procreate? Do they believe they were made in Gods image and thus do not need to go to such extreme measures to conceal that image?

I find it perplexing beyond words.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman

On the one hand, you cannot deny this person made themselves look like a very beautiful woman.
Oh yeah! Look at those narrow hips, large hands, big feet and broad shoulders on that "woman"! That sexy sinewy musculature. Just like a teenage... boy.

The "model" look for women was always an unhealthy androgynous look because the that is the preference of the gay men who run the fashion industry. They are finally switching to using actual gay men for this now.

Reminder of what healthy peak fertility women are supposed to look like:

1625241951477.png

Oh yeah! Look at those narrow hips, large hands, big feet and broad shoulders on that "woman"! That sexy sinewy musculature. Just like a teenage... boy.

The "model" look for women was always an unhealthy androgynous look because the that is the preference of the gay men who run the fashion industry. They are finally switching to using actual gay men for this now.

Reminder of what healthy peak fertility women are supposed to look like:

View attachment 31755
I said "like". From afar the average person would confuse the image for a woman.
I didn't endorse it or say its healthy. Far from it.

But he does kind of look like a woman. I'm not saying he looks EXACTLY like a woman.

Anyway what I'm trying to point out is that society is celebrating this, rewarding it and saying its great.

That is the alarm I'm trying to ring. This is late late stage Rome. Collapse is imminent. This is one of the surest signs.

Izad

Pigeon

I find this very bizarre.

On the other, I cannot help but feel there is some serious self loathing underneath it all. I mean, you go to supernatural lengths to shed your natural form to emulate what is popular in culture to get love and admiration.

What does this say about how emotionally stunted our culture has become in depriving people of love and acceptance such that they would go to these extreme lengths to get it...

On the flip side, if this person did this for other reasons, what compelled them to do so? Do they want to procreate? Do they believe they were made in Gods image and thus do not need to go to such extreme measures to conceal that image?

I find it perplexing beyond words.
Break it down and it becomes a lot less perplexing.
They are men who have given up on being men and believe living as a woman is living life on easy mode. Put simply, they are the men who feel rejected from society, and are then brainwashed into believing that becoming a woman will solve their alienation and make them happy. A lot of them are brainwashed by the internet during their most formative years and the clutches dig in deep because the people that do the brainwashing are just like them.
Why these men feel so alienated is no mystery. What is a mystery is why no one is helping them.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
They are men who have given up on being men and believe living as a woman is living life on easy mode. Put simply, they are the men who feel rejected from society, and are then brainwashed into believing that becoming a woman will solve their alienation and make them happy. A lot of them are brainwashed by the internet during their most formative years and the clutches dig in deep because the people that do the brainwashing are just like them.
Why these men feel so alienated is no mystery. What is a mystery is why no one is helping them.
The problem is that it will not bring satisfaction. So today that man may feel like a woman. Tomorrow he may feel like a crocodile. The day after he might feel like a rodent, then a car tyre, then a monkey, then a gay fish. Where does it stop? It doesn't. No way these people are happy after they cut their benis off and became ''a woman''.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Watch the two guys - one wearing a Fila sweater sitting at the table (bottom) & other wearing a white long sleeved shirt & hat sitting/standing by the entrance (top) - eating their chicken wings while an armed robber quickly went around the room robbing people.

Guy in the Fila sweater is already plotting how his boys will slice and dice the perp once they track the phone and find him.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

No brother, it’s just mental illness.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
Leftist "art critic`s" get their nickers in a twist over the new Diana princess of Wales statue. Can you guess why? (without reading the article first) https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2021/jul/01/the-diana-statue-ian-rank-broadley-sculpture

View attachment 31773
Because she is a white woman providing comfort to a black child and this makes her look like a 'white savior'? Only blacks (and preferably black women or possibly homosexual 'men') should be shown given comfort to black children.

Just my guess, I didn't read it yet. I want to see what other people guess first.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Because she is a white woman providing comfort to a black child and this makes her look like a 'white savior'? Only blacks (and preferably black women or possibly homosexual 'men') should be shown given comfort to black children.

Just my guess, I didn't read it yet. I want to see what other people guess first.

Could be, but I think it was the display of "classical beauty" that was the problem.