The Honk pill (Clown World)

Batman_

Kingfisher

I find this very bizarre.

On the one hand, you cannot deny this person made themselves look like a very beautiful woman.

On the other, I cannot help but feel there is some serious self loathing underneath it all. I mean, you go to supernatural lengths to shed your natural form to emulate what is popular in culture to get love and admiration.

What does this say about how emotionally stunted our culture has become in depriving people of love and acceptance such that they would go to these extreme lengths to get it...

On the flip side, if this person did this for other reasons, what compelled them to do so? Do they want to procreate? Do they believe they were made in Gods image and thus do not need to go to such extreme measures to conceal that image?

I find it perplexing beyond words.
When I see trannies who look like that, it's hard to feel any hatred towards them because at least they can pull it off. But it still sickens me on some level, can't quite explain it.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
Asking customers to have common decency in their dress is racist. Also, apparently, it is 'anti-racist' to assume all blacks dress crappy and all non-blacks dress nice. Their 'tough' dress code would be acceptable for 99% of people in the 1950's. Standards have really dropped.

Izad

Pigeon
Now that Trump is gone and the trans train is going full speed ahead, it will be interesting to see how the dems hold it together. Black Americans are already the least tolerant of LGBT. As more and more black girls lose their scholarship to men in wigs and put into prisons with men in wigs, I don't see this happy marriage lasting long.

Black woman reacts after seeing a man in the women section of her spa.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Now that Trump is gone and the trans train is going full speed ahead, it will be interesting to see how the dems hold it together. Black Americans are already the least tolerant of LGBT. As more and more black girls lose their scholarship to men in wigs and put into prisons with men in wigs, I don't see this happy marriage lasting long.

Dupe

Post in thread 'The Gay Pride Month Thread'
https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/the-gay-pride-month-thread.36268/post-1489595

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I read the article. It's like in the story of the Emperor that Had No Clothes, if everybody invented a new vocabulary for various details of the invisible clothes. Such a elaborate terminology to describe things that don't exist.

Or, another way of looking at it is that they seem to be completely insane.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I read the article. It's like in the story of the Emperor that Had No Clothes, if everybody invented a new vocabulary for various details of the invisible clothes. Such a elaborate terminology to describe things that don't exist.

Or, another way of looking at it is that they seem to be completely insane.

M.M.A.G.A.

Make. Mental. Asylums. Great. Again.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
61325caf7e187618.jpeg
c74774c97e2e1326.jpeg

r3d

Woodpecker
Why is it always a white woman, over fourty and frumpy (aka a Karen)?

I think at this point, in 2021 with literally almost every single person on earth owning a cellphone capable of taking videos, it's just selection bias.

Probably every single day every conceivable situation arises at least once AND somebody will be there to film it. If it fits a certain narrative or agenda it will be uploaded and exploited by those wanting to support that narrative.

If it doesn't (say a young, fit, black dude throwing a tantrum) it either doesn't get uploaded or not spread widely. Simply beause it's not interesting.

Everything that makes it through the unbelieveable noise that is social media is picked because of a certain value it has to those who share it, not because it represents reality.

edit: though I'm not saying that I don't think it's likely that fourty plus liberal white woman are probably responsible for a majority of karen behaviour. It was just a point that should be kept in mind when browsing social media.