The Honk pill (Clown World)

"At this point, do we laugh, cry?, or get furious?"

No, we have long since become accustomed to it and have become dulled by it.

Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society. When an immoral society has blatantly and proudly violated all the commandments, it insists upon one last virtue, tolerance for its immorality. It will not tolerate condemnation of its perversions. It creates a whole new world in which only the intolerant critic of intolerable evil is evil. — Hutton Gibson

magaman

Robin
Tolerance is the last virtue of a depraved society. When an immoral society has blatantly and proudly violated all the commandments, it insists upon one last virtue, tolerance for its immorality. It will not tolerate condemnation of its perversions. It creates a whole new world in which only the intolerant critic of intolerable evil is evil. — Hutton Gibson
I've learned that you can't compromise with evil. The only society that functions correctly and stays intact is a very religious and God-fearing Christian society. Everything else is a bust.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Will someone please summarize this. I’m not going to watch it I am already sick and dejected from viewing some of the stuff posted.
I wish I hadn't watched it.

It's two transexuals who are raising a child as a "they"

The man (who is pretending to be a woman) is "breast feeding" the child...

Seriously one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Do not watch it.

Frankly I wish it hadn't been posted as showing it is fulfilling the narcissistic mental illness.

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker

Frankly I wish it hadn't been posted as showing it is fulfilling the narcissistic mental illness.
Thank you. I’ll skip that one.

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
O

When I was a bit younger I used to frequent a website by a Christian guy, formerly Muslim, that posted graphic execution videos every now and again. The rationale for posting these was that soft Westerners needed to familiarize themselves with the type of evil that exists elsewhere in the world apart from our soft lifestyle, and what we were ignoring, supporting, and going to degrade into. He had witnessed so much of this evil, by video or even by person, that he had become desensitized to it and made commentary on the footage and how wickedness corrupts, always going after children from many angles. I watched many of them, and I understood his point.

I pointed this out to friends and family that condemned the actions but just really glossed over the true evil of it, having refused to see it, and in my impression not really understanding what was just lurking around the corner. It is one thing to read a headline about a beheading. It is another to see a photograph. It is quite another to watch gruesome footage of it. And still another, to witness it yourself, as perhaps the former Muslim may have.

I will never forget seeing a group of Christian men being executed on a beach. Before one of them was killed, he gave a meek grin to the camera, knowing he had run the good race and was about to receive his reward. I’m not an emotional person but that broke me down and made me think long and hard about the power and authority of Christ.

This video sounds like it is something even more evil than execution of martyrs. I’ve seen enough of that type of evil. I don’t need to see this.

Last edited:
It's not the grotesque monsters living a lie and being celebrated for it. That upsets me but doesn't surprise me anymore.

It's that there is a newborn victim dead smack in the middle of it, and it may as well be a doll for the care it is afforded (or lack thereof). I felt like I just watched demons preparing a child sacrifice.

I really hope that somehow this is a prank or fake or that it's not a real kid.

Globohomo rising in Japan

By Suzuki Ken:
https://www.nippon.com/en/in-depth/...trive-to-preserve-patriarchal-status-qu.html#

Professor of law, Meiji University; professor emeritus, Hokkaidō University. Born in Hokkaidō in 1960. Earned his undergraduate degree and his doctorate in law from Hokkaidō University, where he was a professor of law until 2015. Specializes in comparative law with a focus on China and Taiwan.

A Rising Movement and a Backlash​

In recent years, more people in Japan have been calling for amendment of laws to allow married couples to keep different surnames. Various local governments have adopted opinions urging the national government to consider the matter, and opinion polls indicate overwhelming support for this change. Yet, opposition groups are also expanding their efforts. On March 16, 2021, the Okayama prefectural assembly adopted a written opinion opposing optional different surnames for married couples, in possibly the first such move at this level of government in a decade.

Then, on April 1, members of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party launched a parliamentary group opposing the introduction of optional separate surnames, in which 144 Diet members or their representatives took part. Perhaps to avoid appearing contrary, the group obtusely described its aims as “promoting the expanded use of aliases,” whereby, for example, women use their maiden name in professional life although it is not their legal name.

Why do conservative politicians oppose the option for married couples to use separate surnames? People simply want the right to choose. Such change would not infringe upon the rights of people who wish to have the same surname (90% of couples adopt the husband’s surname). But opponents are trying to curb the freedom of people who want to take separate surnames. Why be so obstructive? They express fear that such change would undermine family unity, but ultimately this is up to individual families. It is perplexing how conservatives are so concerned about the private lives of others.

Shared Aspects with Same-Sex Marriage​

Interest in Japanese marriage law is also growing in relation to same-sex marriage. In 2015 Tokyo municipalities of Shibuya and Setagaya became the first to introduce systems to recognize same-sex partnership, boosting the visibility of same-sex couples in Japan. Similar systems have since been launched in 105 municipalities, encompassing over 37% of the national population as of May 6, 2021.

In 2019, lawsuits were filed simultaneously in five district courts around Japan claiming that the Civil Code violates the Constitution by not recognizing same-sex marriage, and seeking compensation for government negligence in amending the law. Previously, lawsuits filed by same-sex couples seeking legal protections included a Japanese citizen seeking residency status for a same-sex non-Japanese partner; a case seeking the right to compensation when the partner was a victim of a crime; a claim for transfer of assets from the next-of-kin of a deceased same-sex partner; and a case where one party sued a former same-sex common-law partner for wrecking their relationship. But the 2019 lawsuits are the first to directly adjudicate on the right of same-sex couples to marry.

On March 17, 2021, the Sapporo District Court, in its judgment of the first instance, ruled that the Civil Code violates Article 14 of the Constitution by denying legal protection to same-sex couples. But the court dismissed the plaintiffs’ demand for damages. Plaintiffs hope that these lawsuits will hasten revision of the law and expand the application of marriage to include same-sex couples. In that regard, the ruling that the Civil Code is unconstitutional was a significant win, and a big step toward the realization of same-sex marriage in Japan. The plaintiffs have appealed the ruling, taking their battle to the Sapporo High Court. Eventually, it will likely reach the Supreme Court.

Initial judgments in Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, and Fukuoka are due later in 2021 or in 2022. Meanwhile, partnership systems are being introduced in more municipalities, and same-sex couples will only become increasingly visible. Public acceptance of same-sex marriage is also likely to grow. The rationale for differentiation due to sexual orientation is gradually being eroded, and the validity of the Diet’s constant negligence in taking legislative action is weakening.

But the LDP maintains its aversion to same-sex marriage. Conservative politicians obstruct optional separate surnames and same-sex marriage, claiming they would cause the collapse of the traditional family.

They that hate the "Patriarchy" ultimately hates the Father in Heaven and his Anointed Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Japanese Company goes woke:

-The world's first sake-
"One Cup Rainbow" is now on sale in limited quantities!

img_20201207.jpg

We will release "One Cup Rainbow" in eight countries around the world during Diversity Promotion Months around the world.
● About the product
Since its founding in 1711, Ozeki has taken on the challenge of brewing new sake that meets the needs of customers based on the "spirit of pioneering" that pioneered the times, and has a rich life through sake with the motto "Ozeki for a fun life." We are working hard every day with the goal of realizing it in our daily lives.
This time, we have decided to release a special specification "One Cup Rainbow" with a six-color rainbow design for "One Cup Ozeki". 56 years after its launch in 1964, "One Cup Ozeki" continues to be loved by everyone, and is now being loved not only in Japan but all over the world.
In 1979, Ozeki became the first Japanese manufacturer to start producing sake in California, USA. As the movement for diversity spreads around the world and its momentum grows, "One Cup Rainbow" was born in response to proposals from young local employees and strong requests from overseas customers including the United States. It was.
It will be released from eight countries around the world, but we plan to continue expanding the sales area.
In the future, Ozeki will continue to grow and personalize by incorporating various attributes (gender, age, nationality, creed, disability, sexual orientation, etc.), values and ideas, without being bound by the conventional social framework. We will continue to develop products that will serve as a bridge that leads to happiness.
● Efforts for LGBTQ as Ozeki

・1996 Abolition of gender entry field from entry sheet for new graduate recruitment activities

· 2008Establishment of in-house consultation desk based on harassment prevention regulations

・ 2020 Revised harassment prevention regulations to specify harassment and behavior on the grounds of sexual orientation and gender identity as prohibited acts Implementation of training aimed at promoting understanding of LGBTQ for managers involved in personnel and general affairs operations. Implementation of LGBTQ basic knowledge e-learning for employees of domestic business companies

I've learned that you can't compromise with evil. The only society that functions correctly and stays intact is a very religious and God-fearing Christian society. Everything else is a bust.

Not to mention Evil will invert Good and Evil itself (Isaiah 5:20). Therefore what is Good is condemned as Evil. Persecuting Christ and his Church. Defiling marriage and destroying the Father. By blackening them with the brush of evil.

Therefore the destruction of the Good is lauded as well deserved. Because it is "Righteous"