Sparrow
CommunistCubaTrannyBaptists.png

EgoDeath

Sparrow
Volume and language warning. :laughter:

Last edited:

dicknixon72

Pelican
My late father used to exclusively order Lion coffee from Hawaii. I always questioned it because it was so expensive - good, but expensive. I see this crap is 75% MORE...??? At least his coffee bags looked cool and came with free metal clips you could use for other purposes...

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If it's not for the soy our benises are shrinking because of cojona. Well guess we don't have access to tinder anyway as non vaccinated so what's the use for it anyways.

To be fair she eventually her idea was immature and didn't go through with it (although her last sentence is dumb humor):

Just before Yiannis finishes his coffee and heads off, leaving me to ponder the distance and whether my front crawl is strong enough, he has one more question. "What would you do once you got there?" He has a good point. Probably revel in triumph for a few minutes before realising that I had to find a way back; then feel increasing guilt that my symbolic stunt had caused a considerable amount of distress for any monks I happened upon.
I decided to leave the monks in peace. Besides, their outfits are nearly as hot and uncomfortable as burqas. Why should a feminist punish them any more?

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The tranny stewardess thing is disgusting.
We used to have strict physical age/weight/height requirements for stewardesses. They still do in much of the world. Asia is completely opposed to the equality BS. Here's Air Singapore:
1470106780325.jpg

Note the genuine happy smile.... That alone makes them beautiful, but the uniform and slim appearance are a huge bonus.
Here is Etihad:
6a-Etihad-Airways-Nigeria-e1538480688787.jpg

Thai Air

90ccb41c77899ee17521db0a42155e5a.jpg

Last edited: