The Honk pill (Clown World)

EgoDeath

Sparrow
Now that is genius! True, outside the box creativity!
1619561285141.gif

slowpoke

Sparrow
The tranny stewardess thing is disgusting.
We used to have strict physical age/weight/height requirements for stewardesses. They still do in much of the world. Asia is completely opposed to the equality BS. Here's Air Singapore:
1470106780325.jpg

Note the genuine happy smile.... That alone makes them beautiful, but the uniform and slim appearance are a huge bonus.
Here is Etihad:
6a-Etihad-Airways-Nigeria-e1538480688787.jpg

Thai Air

90ccb41c77899ee17521db0a42155e5a.jpg

Quite partial to the Nok Air ones myself :)

Attachments

• 170623105740-nokair.jpg
    170623105740-nokair.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 96

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Microsoft Edge just informed me it had updated itself, and now includes twenty - NO that is NOT a misprint - TWENTY - LQBTQ themes to select from. I know we are in clown world, but this blew my mind. I will usually select between a dark and a light theme, and would have been shocked if you told me there were a total of 20 themes to choose from. But MS has twenty vagino-anal themes.

If you recall, Pride is one of the seven deadly sins.

Pride is not something to hide​

In 1989, Microsoft introduced sexual orientation in our non-discrimination policies and we've attained a 100 score on HRC Corporate Equality Index for 16 years.

I'll admit, they got me. I clicked on the one called "Neutrois" because it made me laugh.

<<Millennial voice ON>> So to me, Neutrois represents, like, the neurosis? of the LGBTQ peepole? and the insanity and obessessiveness of their sexuality? and I just think its a really interesting way to express your identity? <<Millennial voice OFF>>

Whatever Neutrois is, Microsoft represents it by a tree branch with moss growing on it draped in black, white and green ribbon.
If I saw this I would not think it was anything sexual or degenerate. Who knows, maybe Neutrois is not even degenerate?

apps.51938.5a836d39-3f27-4288-aeab-0f0842107f28.58a12047-ac1c-4586-a628-7b35909feca7.b6b247d9-f13e-415a-b736-c45173054017

I notice that he MOVED there knowing a church was there. That is just like yuppies moving to a small farm town and complaining about the smell of livestock feces and getting zoning laws changed to ban farm animals.

I also wonder if this clown supports Islamic immigration. If so, he will have fun waking up early every morning and hearing the Muslim prayer five times a day.

dicknixon72

Pelican
I notice that he MOVED there knowing a church was there. That is just like yuppies moving to a small farm town and complaining about the smell of livestock feces and getting zoning laws changed to ban farm animals.

I also wonder if this clown supports Islamic immigration. If so, he will have fun waking up early every morning and hearing the Muslim prayer five times a day.

Its the same ignorance that moves under the flightpath of an airport then complains to the city council about jet traffic.

This forum isn't for sharing pictures of women like that
True, it is the wrong forum as it is the opposite of Clown World and it is nice a company would actually hire feminine women that know how to smile. Air Asia is similar. No frills airline (with dumb policies like not being allowed to eat your own food on the plane) that knows hiring feminine stewardesses is good for business and makes customers happy.

I was curious about the opposite. This is the latest article I could find and it only covered North America and only covers rudest flight attendants.' I was unable to find out which airline in the world has the ugliest or rudest stewardesses though.