The Honk pill (Clown World)

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
Here’s an article from a San Francisco paper , about people moving from California to Montana. Some love the fact their children can play outside in safety. But they are troubled by the lack of diversity.

“As with most moves, there are trade offs for those migrating from the Bay Area. Vermel said she misses great restaurants, particularly Mexican food. But she loves that there are dozens of kids on her street the same age as her children and she doesn’t have to worry about them exploring the neighborhood on their own. What she misses most is the diversity in the Bay Area — the state of Montana is 88% white. “

Heres another California transplant in Montana who loves the great schools in Montana, but thinks the state needs to do more to bring in diversity:

”Lance Trebesch, CEO of Eventgroove, said diversity seems like it’s actually gotten slightly better since he moved to Bozeman 17 years ago from the Bay Area, but he believes the city and state still have a long way to go. Hopefully, the growing tech community, coupled with an emerging remote workforce, should help.

“People have figured out what a great place this is,” he said. “The level of outdoor activities is top notch. There’s an emerging tech cluster. The schools are excellent…it’s not perfect, but why not live in a place like this?””
These people are locusts. They are a Biblical plague. Usher in the diversity.

1627144790307.jpeg

Elipe

Pelican
Here’s an article from a San Francisco paper , about people moving from California to Montana. Some love the fact their children can play outside in safety. But they are troubled by the lack of diversity.

“As with most moves, there are trade offs for those migrating from the Bay Area. Vermel said she misses great restaurants, particularly Mexican food. But she loves that there are dozens of kids on her street the same age as her children and she doesn’t have to worry about them exploring the neighborhood on their own. What she misses most is the diversity in the Bay Area — the state of Montana is 88% white. “

Heres another California transplant in Montana who loves the great schools in Montana, but thinks the state needs to do more to bring in diversity:

”Lance Trebesch, CEO of Eventgroove, said diversity seems like it’s actually gotten slightly better since he moved to Bozeman 17 years ago from the Bay Area, but he believes the city and state still have a long way to go. Hopefully, the growing tech community, coupled with an emerging remote workforce, should help.

“People have figured out what a great place this is,” he said. “The level of outdoor activities is top notch. There’s an emerging tech cluster. The schools are excellent…it’s not perfect, but why not live in a place like this?””
States really need to ban Californians. Those people are leeches moving on to the next host.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
This she/her/hers CRT professor feels threatened going to Yellowstone because there are so many white people.

Look at the frightening things she saw:

White people existing!! Oh noes.

I suggest she visits black locations, like in Chicago amd Detroit, to feel what true fear feels like, and to get assaulted for real.

Elipe

Pelican
This she/her/hers CRT professor feels threatened going to Yellowstone because there are so many white people.

I suggest she visits black locations, like in Chicago amd Detroit, to feel what true fear feels like, and to get assaulted for real.
Well, yeah. She's a "CRT" professor. That means she's paid to teach that white people are evil. Why are we surprised that people paid to propagate the idea that white people are fundamentally and intrinsically evil propagate the idea that white people are fundamentally and intrinsically evil?

iop890

Peacock
Gold Member

Few things surprise me anymore but I'll admit I was actually taken aback by this. This is insane even by the standards of this thread. I'd bet there have been more bison attacks at Yellowstone than attacks against Asians(or any race) by evil racist White locals.

This is on the level of someone visiting Tokyo or another extremely low crime city and being terrified that they'll be murdered by the Yakuza for being White. I'm not even joking or being hyperbolic when I say anyone this detached from reality should be in a hospital.

I was going through her Twitter and within 15 seconds found this absolute gem (to check the psygionomy of her supposedly marine looking husband)

Sheltered feminist reporter gets heckled by Black dude. Watch the fake bravado and 'strong and empowered' theater dissolve within seconds.

She still tried to by shooing him away making insulting hand gestures, and proclaiming the powerful 'we are done here' line.

Last edited:

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Few things surprise me anymore but I'll admit I was actually taken aback by this. This is insane even by the standards of this thread. I'd bet there have been more bison attacks at Yellowstone than attacks against Asians(or any race) by evil racist White locals.

This is on the level of someone visiting Tokyo or another extremely low crime city and being terrified that they'll be murdered by the Yakuza for being White. I'm not even joking or being hyperbolic when I say anyone this detached from reality should be in a hospital.
Maybe because it’s called Yellowstone , she was expecting all Asian people there.

Gremlin

Robin

If white people and white communities are to survive, secret organizations must form within these communities that take out anyone who hints at wanting or pushes for diversity. A few lives lost mean several generations saved, and their lives are both meaningless and destructive.

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
I would recommend Jennifer Ho, being Asian, to stay far away from white communities and vacation in black ghettos where she will be welcomed by the locals and will no doubt discover an exquisite and open-minded culture that surpasses whatever whites have to offer.
Asians aren’t stupid, she knows what she’s doing. She’s a satanic subversive doing what she’s programmed to do. I wouldn’t get too worked up about it. She’ll get what she’s earned, as will we all.

@Dusty
I'm a day late, it seems. What did the tweets say? Both have already been deleted.

iop890

Peacock
Gold Member
@Dusty
I'm a day late, it seems. What did the tweets say? Both have already been deleted.

She's planning to visit Yellowstone and was terrified of being attacked by gangs of racist white locals while there. She reasoned that being with her white husband might grant her protection from the white kill squads though.

She also mentioned checking out a restaurant there on Yelp and seeing nothing but white people in the photos, which also frightened her.

Japanese Marriage is increasingly subverted:
It has been five years since the November 2015 launch of partnership certificate systems recognizing same-sex unions as equivalent to marriage in the Tokyo municipalities of Shibuya and Setagaya. A survey conducted by Shibuya and the nonprofit organization Nijiiro Diversity showed that 59 local governments nationwide had introduced the partnership system as of September 30, 2020 and 1,301 couples had applied for and been issued with certificates.

In October 2020, the municipalities of Sakado, Saitama Prefecture, and Koganei, Tokyo, introduced the system, followed in November by Tochigi in Tochigi Prefecture, Matsudo in Chiba Prefecture, and Kitamoto in Saitama Prefecture. This brought the total number of local governments using the system to 64.

Although same-sex marriage is not recognized under Japanese law, local government-issued partnership certificates afford same-sex couples some rights, including being able to enter into certain types of life insurance, receive family discounts for mobile phone services, and be recognized as family when applying for residence in public housing. However, they have no access to the same legal rights as married couples, such as inheritance rights and tax benefits, so there are still issues that need to be overcome.

362386.png

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I know this is an old vid, but I came across it again and it just represents everything what's wrong with the world in 1 min 13 sec. And the rhythm is so catchy it deserves a repost and further analysis

- it's gay (unnatural, leading to disease/death, sinful behavior, drugs, orgies)
- they display PROUD (worst sin there is, leading to everything that's evil on this world)
- the rhythm is catchy (Satan loves catchy rhythms especially through his Jewish music producers)
- it urges to vaccinate with an MRNa/transhumanist/experimental/depop injection, untested and with obvious vile and evil intentions behind it
- it falls completely for the authority, that is driven by Satan himself.

Just this analysis, how much more can you represent what's wrong in the world in 1 min? Just imagine how you must feel if you don't have an ounce of truth in you. It must be either feeling like you're in a state of delusion/hallucination/illusion, or feeling completely depressed when you're on our own, or a combo of both, dreadful :(