Robin
E085090B-43FB-4408-AB97-42D6068AD7A2.jpg
D7252B50-EC7C-4614-AE47-3F53F0EECF8D.png
qui_cat9e451ece2756e1d5.gif

Last edited:

Mike_Key

Woodpecker
Things are weird this summer, as usual.

It's best advised to not allow kids to watch television commercials. I'm around kids that practice muting the TV during commercials and actually not watching the TV screen during those few minutes. America's Funniest Videos now have backstories with gay couples. A man recently said "My husband video recorded blah blah blah ...". I also just recently learned that Mark Burnett's Survivor TV show (in 2017 Game changers) had a transgender person that was "outed" on the show. Sadly it was probably staged.

Too, now on Youtube every commercial has black actors. I'm not white, but it seems that white people are being erased. Good thing that I traveled across the country this summer to be surrounded by good and decent whites - all over the place (63%, let's not forget).

Also, many of these Youtube commercials (as in 95%) are sadly maintaining the white black interracial couple pairing. The rare time they show a white person is a woman pairing with a black man.

I could go on; but I won't.

John 3:16

Godward

Robin
Too, now on Youtube every commercial has black actors. I'm not white, but it seems that white people are being erased. Good thing that I traveled across the country this summer to be surrounded by good and decent whites - all over the place (63%, let's not forget).

Also, many of these Youtube commercials (as in 95%) are sadly maintaining the white black interracial couple pairing. The rare time they show a white person is a woman pairing with a black man.

One more reason why we should use Brave browser, since it filters all Youtube commercials. You can also use it on your mobile device.