The Honk pill (Clown World)

It is probably fake (I cannot imagine it to be real), but this says a lot about the level of dumbness/superficiality we've descended to as a culture, that this is even ''entertaining'' instead of wise men smacking them on the head and sending them into the fields to do something productive.

It can be real in most countries around the world.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
58f1288cc6758f37.png

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It is time to leave society behind. Keyword here is normalize.

Teachers in Scotland will be given 'white privilege' lessons and 'anti-racism learning resources' to help 'decolonise' the school curriculum​

• The new guidance has been issued by Education Scotland
  • They call for young children to be given books, 'dolls and figures' and 'dressing up clothes' which 'normalise diversity'
  • It also promotes 'decolonising' the curriculum to challenge alleged biases

Oh and by the way these are the people who educate your children.

Kristin Pitzen posted a TikTok saying American flag made her 'uncomfortable' so got her students to say the pledge to the gay pride one she had hanging instead

Elipe

Pelican
It is time to leave society behind. Keyword here is normalize.

Teachers in Scotland will be given 'white privilege' lessons and 'anti-racism learning resources' to help 'decolonise' the school curriculum​

• The new guidance has been issued by Education Scotland
  • They call for young children to be given books, 'dolls and figures' and 'dressing up clothes' which 'normalise diversity'
  • It also promotes 'decolonising' the curriculum to challenge alleged biases

There is no true Scotsman.
Except those who left for America.

bucky

Ostrich
Wondering how you guys feel about this. Seems very clowny to me, in the sense that our women caring far more about dogs and virtue signaling about dogs than having children and caring for them is emblematic of why white people in the English-speaking West are doomed unless something changes dramatically, and soon.

I'm pretty sure most people in the world outside of very well-fed white countries don't understand going to Afghanistan to rescue dogs at all. I don't know if this woman has children of her own, but my best guess would be not. If she does, dogs are obviously more important to her.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Wondering how you guys feel about this. Seems very clowny to me, in the sense that our women caring far more about dogs and virtue signaling about dogs than having children and caring for them is emblematic of why white people in the English-speaking West are doomed unless something changes dramatically, and soon.

I'm pretty sure most people in the world outside of very well-fed white countries don't understand going to Afghanistan to rescue dogs at all. I don't know if this woman has children of her own, but my best guess would be not. If she does, dogs are obviously more important to her.

I think it's fantastic propaganda if you tie it to the Biden-Harris administration, not just Biden or the Biden admin. Delegitimize everything, not just the current figurehead.

Regarding the dog thing, this is one of the few things I bring up to people I know in real life that gets them upset. Over 70 million dogs in the US, meanwhile white women are stuck at 1.6 children per woman. I have many friends who are dating or engaged, or even married and the way modern millennial relationships go is this: date for a few years, move in together, get a dog, get engaged, get married, maybe have a kid or two spaced apart a few years in her last remaining fertile years.

The dog is a coping mechanism for barren women and a tool for noncommittal men who don't want that level of attachment to a woman, at least not at that moment. Since modern secular marriage is hardly even a contract anymore, the dog is part of an implied, nonverbal contract.

You will never watch a dog grow and write you a card. You will never go to its wedding. It will never provide for you in your old age.

When not used in the above way I don't have a problem with dogs. They're useful for a number of reasons, especially if it's a working dog or is useful in home defense.

I think it confuses my family how I can be best friends with the family dogs, wrestle with them, walk them, but I don't treat them as a human or a member of the family. It is simply not. It is one of the western delusions. You will find 5 times more dog movies, at least twice as many horse movies, than you will find Christian movies from the past four decades. This is not emblematic of a healthy society.

There was a survey that found half of Americans would choose to rescue their dog instead of a stranger in a life or death situation. If you are reading this and are one of those people, you need to repent. That person may have needed more time to save their soul, something a dog doesn't have to worry about.

bucky

Ostrich
There was a survey that found half of Americans would choose to rescue their dog instead of a stranger in a life or death situation. If you are reading this and are one of those people, you need to repent. That person may have needed more time to save their soul, something a dog doesn't have to worry about.
Yes, this. I like dogs. They're fun and cute when trained and raised correctly and as you pointed out, can actually be useful in some situations. However, I've had people I know assume that I hate them, just because I don't have a dog myself and don't think of dogs as being equal in value to human beings.

I had tropical fish when I was in high school. Other than that, I moved around and traveled the world so much that I never had any pets, until just recently I got fish again. Just a small 10 gallon aquarium with a few common species and real plants. It's a fun hobby and yeah, I like the fish and enjoy watching them swim around. So far everything in there seems healthy and none of them have killed each other, so good.

So, I join a tropical fish group on social media, looking for advice about some things. I don't know how I didn't see this coming, but it's 90% white women and many of them refer to their fish as...wait for it..."finbabies." And of course, these women call themselves "finmoms." I just find that sickening at this point, this using animals as a substitute for children. I've got a neighbor who's nice enough, but she's childless in her forties and travels frequently to third world countries to "rescue" dogs. Imagine how nutty it must look to your average African or Central American, having this well-fed white woman show up, ignore the hungry children all around, and focus on helping dogs.

There are a lot of things you can criticize black and brown people about. Well, you can't, but you should be able to, you know what I mean. That said, at least their women don't do this weird, sickening thing where they spend decades letting their ovaries dry up while imaging themselves "moms" to dogs, cats, fish, etc.

Last edited: