The Honk pill (Clown World)

Elipe

Pelican
White Western woman attempts to enlighten a group of "post-Taliban" Afghan women on the wonders of Western culture by showing them Marcel Duchamp’s famous urinal-as-museum-piece:

It really says something when your attempt to upsell Western culture to foreigners is to use the urinal-as-art thing instead of centuries of good art like this:
1630589141776.png
Now this is the kind of thing that would grab a Muslim woman's attention as something she could like about Western culture. Children and modest dress.

Wondering how you guys feel about this. Seems very clowny to me, in the sense that our women caring far more about dogs and virtue signaling about dogs than having children and caring for them is emblematic of why white people in the English-speaking West are doomed unless something changes dramatically, and soon.

I'm pretty sure most people in the world outside of very well-fed white countries don't understand going to Afghanistan to rescue dogs at all. I don't know if this woman has children of her own, but my best guess would be not. If she does, dogs are obviously more important to her.

It's the displacement of the maternal instinct onto dogs.

It really says something when your attempt to upsell Western culture to foreigners is to use the urinal-as-art thing instead of centuries of good art like this:
View attachment 33317
Now this is the kind of thing that would grab a Muslim woman's attention as something she could like about Western culture. Children and modest dress.

Look at our Modern Architecture too. Absolute abomination. Mordor in many cases.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
White Western woman attempts to enlighten a group of "post-Taliban" Afghan women on the wonders of Western culture by showing them Marcel Duchamp’s famous urinal-as-museum-piece:

Sadly, this was probably successful. Some of these women probably accepted that this is real art, and accepted the post modern thinking that goes with the idea of calling a urinal art.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Look at our Modern Architecture too. Absolute abomination. Mordor in many cases.
I drove by a church this morning. It's a big church building with a good sized parking lot around it. It looks like a large, pop evangelical type church. The church building looks like it is from the 60's or so, not new. It's kind of a squared off brick building, almost industrial looking, but judging by the cross that seems to cut into the stone façade, and the general layout of the building, I think it was originally designed and constructed as a church.

The thing that struck me this morning is that I realized this church is in a Brutalist building! Of all things, to purposely build a church in the Brutalist style!

Edit: I thought it was non-Denominational, but it is a Baptist church, so they probably built it 60 years ago or so, and have occupied it since then.

I drove by a church this morning. It's a big church building with a good sized parking lot around it. It looks like a large, pop evangelical type church. The church building looks like it is from the 60's or so, not new. It's kind of a squared off brick building, almost industrial looking, but judging by the cross that seems to cut into the stone façade, and the general layout of the building, I think it was originally designed and constructed as a church.

The thing that struck me this morning is that I realized this church is in a Brutalist building! Of all things, to purposely build a church in the Brutalist style!

Edit: I thought it was non-Denominational, but it is a Baptist church, so they probably built it 60 years ago or so, and have occupied it since then.

It certainly isn't inspired by God's Spirit. But by demons.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
New Zealand police pepper sprayed a white dog yesterday. It attacked another dog while the owner was taking it for a walk. It looks like a pitt bull cross but I'm not sure. It doesn't look very menacing and nothing that wouldn't be scared away if you've been brought up with dogs, as normal people should. Notice in the article how many times the words "white dog" is mentioned, even when it's not a quote. I'm sure it's intentional, and I can't imagine that if they dog were a rottweiler they would repeatedly and gleefully report about a black dog. I know this sounds like hyperbole, but the story is very gleeful in repeating the words "white dogs."

Here's an action shot of a lady officer from New Zealand, resplendent in tattoos, bravely vanquishing the white dog.

KOGVB4NNEJHHSYAHC3DFTWHFWA (2).jpg

kel

Ostrich
lfkjasdf.png

Totally normal and healthy society we have here.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
New Zealand police pepper sprayed a white dog yesterday. It attacked another dog while the owner was taking it for a walk. It looks like a pitt bull cross but I'm not sure. It doesn't look very menacing and nothing that wouldn't be scared away if you've been brought up with dogs, as normal people should. Notice in the article how many times the words "white dog" is mentioned, even when it's not a quote. I'm sure it's intentional, and I can't imagine that if they dog were a rottweiler they would repeatedly and gleefully report about a black dog. I know this sounds like hyperbole, but the story is very gleeful in repeating the words "white dogs."

Here's an action shot of a lady officer from New Zealand, resplendent in tattoos, bravely vanquishing the white dog.

View attachment 33319
I'm pretty sure it's a pit bull, because pit bull owners like to let their dogs run loose without a collar. I don't think I've ever seen a pit bull running loose with a collar, but I've seen plenty without one. If it had a collar, the police could just hold the collar, but you can't hold a pit bull safely without one.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

View attachment 33319

They should have sprayed it’s owner. I’m not even a dog guy but you gotta be some kind of garbage to let your dog hurt someone else’s dog.

unit414

Robin
A serial (((pervert))) in NYC, has been caught pleasuring himself in front of children 5 times, but keeps getting let go due to the new "soft on crime" position of the mayor and other municipal leaders...

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
A serial (((pervert))) in NYC, has been caught pleasuring himself in front of children 5 times, but keeps getting let go due to the new "soft on crime" position of the mayor and other municipal leaders...

77 years old, just kill him at this point what would he ever contribute to anything or anyone even the most idealistic liberal loser would be hard pressed to justify his existence.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
From the article:

'Why is this guy still around?' a concerned dad told The New York Post on Wednesday. 'Get him in the system, get the trial, get it done. They're not taking it seriously. I have a daughter, she's 9. I have a son, he's 13.'

Why don't the fathers just beat the hell out of this guy? We did that to a pervert who pulled out his penis to a little kid back in the 90s in NYC. "The system" was us beating the shit out of him, never saw him at that particular park again. No one ran to the pay phone to call 911.

Of course, this was pre-Starbucks, no one wan putting soy in their coffee early 90s.

ETA: I looked up the school. This is deep Orthodox Jew land in Brooklyn. Different set of rules. Dude is probably a rabbi.

Tex Cruise

Pelican

This reminded me of a little mountain town near here I visit sometimes. At one end of town there is a Catholic church that is a strikingly beautiful building. I can't help but admire it whenever I'm passing. Aside from it's style and obvious craftsmanship, it just looks like it belongs, like it grew there.

Follow that same street across town and there your senses will be assaulted by a squat, flat roofed monstrosity of sickly mustard-yellowish brick.
It's something worse than if there was a utilitarian, industrial building in it's place. If there was, I probably wouldn't have noticed it, but this building seemed to me as if it had been deliberately designed to look as out-of-place and repulsive as possible, and I mean repulsive, as in repellent. Hostile and clashing with it's surroundings as much as it could. The cross in the brickwork indicates, like you said, that it was built as a church.
I couldn't remember what church it was so I just Googled it.
Baptist.