The Honk pill (Clown World)

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
58f1288cc6758f37.png
It has reinforced bumpers because it is expected to be involved in multiple rear-end engagements.

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker

Harvard University names a devout ATHEIST as its new head chaplain who describes himself as 'humanist rabbi': Ivy League school says it's catering to the 40% of students who are NOT religious or agnostic​

• Greg Epstein will become the head of representatives of the religious community at the Ivy League School
  • Epstein, who has served as Harvard's 'humanist chaplain' since 2005, is a devout atheist and caters to atheists, agnostics and humanists
  • His elevation to the position is meant to be inclusive of larger and larger numbers of Americans who identify as spiritual but not religious
  • 'There is a rising group of people who no longer identify with any religious tradition but still experience a real need for conversation and su
1630866162427.jpeg

Breaking News: “ADL Replaces Jonathan Greenblatt with Mel Gibson.”

“I’m happy without Jews, and I think you will be too,” Mel said in a recent statement on his new leadership role. Recent efforts to oust Mel by disgruntled committee members were quickly shut down as hateful and anti-Semitic. “It’s time for change, and I’m all about progress,” proclaimed Mel, concluding that “this is a good first step toward progress, but we have a long, long way to go.” Mel is expected to tap Andrew Anglin as his right-hand man in the organization as director of public relations.

Last edited:
So brave!

or maybe it’s…so Brave.
dr. linda manyguns... e. e. cummings, bell hooks, and peter kulchyski
i will give props to her appropriate acknowledgment of the lowercase insignificance she places on both herself and her associates :)

the goal of equity, diversity and inclusion of all people is synonymous with the interests of Indigenous people. we support and expand the goal of equality and inclusion to all forms of life and all people.
??

we resist acknowledging the power structures that oppress and join the movement that does not capitalize.
Indigenous struggle for recognition.
her group hasn't even been formed yet but it looks like the logic of tRADITIONAL tHINKERS cIRCLE isnt off to a good start

*all formatting and emphasis added
**in addition to lowercase i out oppressed her by leaving out all punctuation in my sentences do i get more grant money now

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

To be clear I’m not trying to say “fat people are funny, look at this fat girl writhe in pain!” I’m saying “To dance ballet it helps to be thin and agile and not massively overweight, case in point, here is a fat girl who tries ballet”

She seems to injure ligaments and would need a forklift to get her out of there, or one of those golf carts that injured football players use when they get crippled.

Last edited:
What Tolkien actually have in mind in regards to Mordor. But the artists responsible was skilled enough to Mordor look cool.

They should have been architects but without the corruption of the university architecture school.
Part of the gate was Numenorean architecture I believe, the fortifications on either side called "the towers of the teeth." Sauron had constructed the main gate to prevent invasion in the early ages.

Architecture in modern satanic human world will always be cheaper and crappier. Even a fictitious depiction of satan's lieutenant such as in Middle-Earth has the capabilities to make efficient infrastructure but not in our world.

Gazza

Robin

To be clear I’m not trying to say “fat people are funny, look at this fat girl writhe in pain!” I’m saying “To dance ballet it helps to be thin and agile and not massively overweight, case in point, here is a fat girl who tries ballet”

She seems to injure ligaments and would need a forklift to get her out of there, or one of those golf carts that injured football players use when they get crippled.

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker

Ah yes? How considerate

That's cold, man. Cold!