The Honk pill (Clown World)

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
People sometimes say that they worry about me for spending too much time alone with my dog (we're just good friends) and whatever wildlife shows up out here in the sticks (toads are pretty active right now, filling their bellies before winter while working as security on my vegetable rows).

From now on, I won't try to extol the virtues of the quiet country thug lyfe, I'll just send them the link to this thread.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
It’s really sad. My guess is we’ll see a suicide soon.
Quite possibly, and I imagine it's also likely that celebs who invert their bodies will inspire even higher suicide rates among the proles who have fallen into that wretched state, because they will compare their typically unhappy lives to the manufactured highlight reel of invert celebs being "winners" in society. This is considered to be a factor in suicidal but otherwise 'normal' young people, who compare themselves to celebs / influencers etc, and despair.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Imagine seeing a guy getting arrested, and the first thing you notice is his jewlery and think, oh I can steal his necklace while hes pinned down!

Actual savages.
The second savage (apparently male) looks like he's not just giving up after his initial failure. He knows if he actually manages to yank it off that other black dudes neck, the (black) cop is not going to run after him.

Imagine seeing a guy getting arrested, and the first thing you notice is his jewlery and think, oh I can steal his necklace while hes pinned down!

Actual savages.

I have read that in many areas of Africa, at least in the past, the men would stay home to prevent thieves from breaking in and stealing their things or even family members. And so it would be the women who went off to work. But I don't know just how common this practice actually was there. It could help explain why Africa fell so behind most of the world.

1631277563133-download-2021-07-31T070011.698-1.jpg

At least where I live in the Philippines, the average man on the street seems much taller than 5'3. And the average woman around here is definitely taller than 4'11! But we are fairly close to Manilla, which may help to explain things. I am 6'2, and only fairly rarely coming across men (but sometimes even women!) taller than I am. But my first week here, I ran across a Filipino who towered over me, at 6'9!!! The guy was a Filipino version of Shrek, and he explained that he came from a long line of "big big guys."

What's so funny is that Filipinos will see someone like him, and just walk past the guy without blinking twice. But when they see me, they act very surprised and say, "oh, you are so so tall!" Lol

Towgunner

Kingfisher
E_nGD1KWUAAToH-.jpg

Oh good grief. Diversity is not going to get us to compete effectively with China. Diversity is the sole reason why we're losing our competitive edge to China. I'm sure China is "diverse" in its own way with multiple dialects etc, but, as it pertains to race they're a homogenous nation. As we've learned homogenous nations are better off than heterogeneous nations. Also, I love the "diversity" they almost always choose to display on these kinds of propaganda. Oh yes, the "action shot", catching two eager innovators or scientists or "enter some kind of prestigious title" hard at work and just about to make a major break-through. Her eyes set on the objective and pen poised to make hasty notes on this all-important thingy. Never mind that this is a female POC and either a Syrian or Afghan refugee. Both of them come from races with average IQs far below the Chinese.

"They" just can't bring themselves to put a white man in there. And as it appears, there's actually no diversity on display - only women and only POCs/maybe an Arab.