The Honk pill (Clown World)

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Oh good grief. Diversity is not going to get us to compete effectively with China. Diversity is the sole reason why we're losing our competitive edge to China. I'm sure China is "diverse" in its own way with multiple dialects etc, but, as it pertains to race they're a homogenous nation. As we've learned homogenous nations are better off than heterogeneous nations. Also, I love the "diversity" they almost always choose to display on these kinds of propaganda. Oh yes, the "action shot", catching two eager innovators or scientists or "enter some kind of prestigious title" hard at work and just about to make a major break-through. Her eyes set on the objective and pen poised to make hasty notes on this all-important thingy. Never mind that this is a female POC and either a Syrian or Afghan refugee. Both of them come from races with average IQs far below the Chinese.

"They" just can't bring themselves to put a white man in there. And as it appears, there's actually no diversity on display - only women and only POCs/maybe an Arab.

This is an ad, not a PSA. it's for a coalition of grifting non profits who earn money by promoting women in STEM. The ethnic diversity is a red herring. In the end the $$$ goes to the same old same old. Just look at you runs the organizations in this coaltion: https://inventtogether.org/about/

Towgunner

Kingfisher
This is an ad, not a PSA. it's for a coalition of grifting non profits who earn money by promoting women in STEM. The ethnic diversity is a red herring. In the end the $$$ goes to the same old same old. Just look at you runs the organizations in this coaltion: https://inventtogether.org/about/
Sure, I get it. But, it's still propaganda, in fact, as an actual organization focused on women in STEM it's far worse. This is a node of social engineering, which is a repugnant practice. "invent" "together"? Barf. I mean, this is just diabolical. There is no "together" in this at all. After all, together implies everyone, not just women, but, clearly, this is for only women, therefore, it's not for everyone and, therefore, it's inaccurate to use the word "together". Because there is no together. Its "them" playing their obnoxious semantical games again. Of course, if all women were natural STEM geniuses there would be no need for these kinds of "organizations". As it is, women need a leg-up or help, which in this cold indifferent world means they're not up to snuff (adjusting for the outlier female(s) that are qualified, which are few and far between). We should shrug this off as nothing or even with a bit of pity (it's kind of sad if you have to resort to this). But, pity and indifference should not be applied when this is being implemented into policy and the demands are real and substantial. Again, using their words "together" implies this "inclusive" element to STEM, which is on its own an area of expertise that demands excellence and competency, which makes it competitive and, therefore, a meritocracy. This kind of language suggests a sort of democratization of STEM. Sigh. And this is what leads to poorer made products and collapsing bridges etc. STEM is competitive and a meritocracy because it is, nothing more, to re-configure it into a democracy where social engineer bean counters decide who gets admitted at what percentages etc, abolishes the meritocracy and, therefore, the competency factor. This leads to no place good. But then again, its not just STEM. Calling yourself an "engineer" at "the club" to show off is just as attractive as calling yourself a "doctor". And so, this sort of thing has infested healthcare, which like falling bridges, is just as critical.

Elipe

Pelican
Sure, I get it. But, it's still propaganda, in fact, as an actual organization focused on women in STEM it's far worse. This is a node of social engineering, which is a repugnant practice. "invent" "together"? Barf. I mean, this is just diabolical. There is no "together" in this at all. After all, together implies everyone, not just women, but, clearly, this is for only women, therefore, it's not for everyone and, therefore, it's inaccurate to use the word "together". Because there is no together. Its "them" playing their obnoxious semantical games again. Of course, if all women were natural STEM geniuses there would be no need for these kinds of "organizations". As it is, women need a leg-up or help, which in this cold indifferent world means they're not up to snuff (adjusting for the outlier female(s) that are qualified, which are few and far between). We should shrug this off as nothing or even with a bit of pity (it's kind of sad if you have to resort to this). But, pity and indifference should not be applied when this is being implemented into policy and the demands are real and substantial. Again, using their words "together" implies this "inclusive" element to STEM, which is on its own an area of expertise that demands excellence and competency, which makes it competitive and, therefore, a meritocracy. This kind of language suggests a sort of democratization of STEM. Sigh. And this is what leads to poorer made products and collapsing bridges etc. STEM is competitive and a meritocracy because it is, nothing more, to re-configure it into a democracy where social engineer bean counters decide who gets admitted at what percentages etc, abolishes the meritocracy and, therefore, the competency factor. This leads to no place good. But then again, its not just STEM. Calling yourself an "engineer" at "the club" to show off is just as attractive as calling yourself a "doctor". And so, this sort of thing has infested healthcare, which like falling bridges, is just as critical.
1632340314674.png

Election poster in Berlin. I have chuckled when I have seen the BLM tattoo.

And no kebab restaurant in Berlin? I am triggered.

Hmm.
The hijab-wearing (fe)male(?) is the only one with a briefcase - suggesting that islamic people will be the only ones 'privileged' to be employed (and taxed) to pay for this new arrangement? Berlin just may be on to something here (as long as they keep it 'over there'). :)

Sword

Sparrow
What do you guys do to control your anger or depression over what is happening? The amount of times I have been censored or banned off sites is insane. Half the time it is not even over that crazy of stuff. I had a blog of mine I had for over 6 years recently get taken out for (((rule violations))). I know the forces are against us, but I think the thing that gets me is these lefties who somehow think they are the righteous ones, the heroes taking out evil doers.

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox
What do you guys do to control your anger or depression over what is happening? The amount of times I have been censored or banned off sites is insane. Half the time it is not even over that crazy of stuff. I had a blog of mine I had for over 6 years recently get taken out for (((rule violations))). I know the forces are against us, but I think the thing that gets me is these lefties who somehow think they are the righteous ones, the heroes taking out evil doers.
You are not alone and RVF is an important haven. If you are being censored and banned a lot, remember that every organization that is not explicitly conservative will eventually flip left. That will keep your "success" rate down, but only you can determine if that is worth the effort to you.

Go to an explicitly conservative, Christian church. Please give Orthodox Church a try. Get outside and get some sunlight. Go places without a mask, smile, and enjoy your life. Remember you are not striving for earthly acceptance, but God's. The more I become isolated from the normie life, the more I see the bad side of it, the happier that I am that I am not part of it. I'm a big sinner, but choosing to live outside the norm is liberating from the bizarre nature of it. I don't have to embrace Clown World to be accepted by anyone I care much about. They don't like my position, that's on them, but I'm not changing my position for the approval of a culture that advocates tranny surgery for kids.

So grateful for RVF and the men here, like you.

Elipe

Pelican
What do you guys do to control your anger or depression over what is happening?
Having a hobby! Sure, it's kind of sticking your head in the sand, but sometimes you need a break from beating your head on a brick wall. But having a hobby does a lot of good for your mind and reminds you that the world doesn't revolve around the internet or the outrage du jour. It also really helps to have other people that you can participate in your hobbies with. In fact, that's how our defense network begins. When men do stuff together, we bond. That bond can become the foundation for our future defense network. So not only can you have fun, you can do something productive in the process of having fun.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Stoicism. We live in a world gone insane. These things happen from time to time. This is what it looks like when a civilization reaches its decadent last days. It's happened repeatedly going all the way back to the Sumerians. Too bad this civilization is mostly world wide.

Stop being surprised when you see things that would have been unimaginable 20 years ago. It's normal now, to be expected. Do what you can to insulate yourself from the craziness. Seek God and try to be the salt of the Earth, a remnant of God's people in a lost age.

It's like the five stages of grief. Move from the anger phase to the acceptance phase.

Stoicism. We live in a world gone insane. These things happen from time to time. This is what it looks like when a civilization reaches its decadent last days. It's happened repeatedly going all the way back to the Sumerians. Too bad this civilization is mostly world wide.

Stop being surprised when you see things that would have been unimaginable 20 years ago. It's normal now, to be expected. Do what you can to insulate yourself from the craziness. Seek God and try to be the salt of the Earth, a remnant of God's people in a lost age.

It's like the five stages of grief. Move from the anger phase to the acceptance phase.
I struggle with this, but I try to keep in mind how fast things are changing. My biggest fear is that this decline is slow, and that I won't live to see the rebirth of a free, virtuous people.
The best white pill for me is the rapid rate of change in technology, and especially bitcoin... In my opinion bitcoin is going strip as much power from the state, as the printing press did from the church, in the span of 20 years instead of 200.
Bitcoin gives people such an advantage in defending against state violence, for virtually no cost. I truly believe its the greatest innovation for human thriving since the written word. It will completely eliminate the parasite class: both ruling and welfare. Once you see it, you cannot un see it. As much as things are total clown world, I can't think of a better time to be alive. No matter what happens, I know I will succeed and my family will thrive, and taking the actions to make that happen gives me great pleasure.
I thank God I had a good father, church, boy scouts...all of these things gave me the tools I need to be a man, and keep learning along the way.