The Honk pill (Clown World)

No-Designation Man

Kingfisher
Other Christian

German car park unveils 'diversity' spaces reserved for LGBT drivers or migrants​

48632137-10048725-image-a-24_1633074124423.jpg

City councillor Thomas Morlock said they will help people who feel 'a special need for protection'
^That "diversity" paint job $eems like a lot of unnecessary work.
In simpler times, we use to accomodate 'special needs' people with one of these:

494.jpg

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

German car park unveils 'diversity' spaces reserved for LGBT drivers or migrants​

I thought they already had these. Here in America they’re called “rest stop bathrooms.”

Gimlet

Pelican
When I see a lot of the legitimately BONKERS stuff people get excited about doing or arguing for, it always seems like it's a case of: "I don't believe there's a God, or that meaning in life involves giving due glory to that God, understanding that God better, living for that God, etc., so I'm gonna make up a stupid CAUSE to get excited about! and manufacture meaning -- even if it's based on the most absurd foolishness."

Yes, it's called faith. Faith in a cause based in decadence and subjective reality is a lot easier than faith in God. There is no such thing as sin in their world.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

Sure the average migrant will very much appreciate this.

My goodness, how far away in a world removed from the truth do we live in to have this as a headline. Surprise surprise :laughter: Sure the scientists had to do lots of research to come to this conclusion.