The Honk pill (Clown World)

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I just can't get my head around how the elites imagine they will be able to continue to run society without a cache of high IQ people. I mean, surely the elites are studying places like South Africa.
If they kill all the high IQ people, the remainder will be easy to keep in line with catchy slogans and red sportswear provided by their favourite political party.

If they kill all the high IQ people, the remainder will be easy to keep in line
Yes, you can "keep them in line" but how do you keep the power stations running? The elites do want electricity, don't they? How do you build airplanes and yachts and rockets and computers and so on?

I'm just wondering what the elites imagine life will be like for themselves and their children in this world.

Also, if you have the power to kill off the high IQ people, then you have control over them ...which means you didn't actually need to kill them.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Yes, you can "keep them in line" but how do you keep the power stations running? The elites do want electricity, don't they? How do you build airplanes and yachts and rockets and computers and so on?

I'm just wondering what the elites imagine life will be like for themselves and their children in this world.

Also, if you have the power to kill off the high IQ people, then you have control over them ...which means you didn't actually need to kill them.
I don't think it's either/or anyway. You don't need many smart people to keep things running in world where only a few hundred thousand people enjoy the benefits of luxurious things while the remaining proles work in the fields or the bedroom.

Whatever the case, this is the honk pill thread, and we are here to honk, not be so serious

y-so-serious_o_324069.jpg

Renzy

Pelican

FAuW_sCXsAMMfAR

Batman_

Kingfisher
Here's more

Image result for family science
"Family Science is the scientific study of families and close interpersonal relationships."

Yeah, okay. The term science has officially lost all meaning.

About the Presenters​

Bethany Letiecq, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Human Development and Family Science at George Mason University where she teaches courses in family law and public policy. Dr. Letiecq's community-based participatory research examines the ways in which racialized structural oppression manifests in laws, policies, and practices and in the lived family experiences of families of color and Latinx immigrant families.

Antionette Landor, Ph.D., is Associate Professor and the Millsap Professor of Diversity & Multicultural Studies in the Department of Human Development and Family Science at the University of Missouri, and Co-Founder, Associate Director, Center for Body Image Research and Policy. Dr. Landor teaches thought-provoking courses on Black Families, Youth Culture, and Human Sexuality and her research focuses on the impact of colorism and racism on individual, relational, and family health and functioning.

Yup, just more of the same marxist-victimhood rhetoric in different packaging.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Here's more

Yeah, okay. The term science has officially lost all meaning.

Yup, just more of the same marxist-victimhood rhetoric in different packaging.
Authors look like a couple of biracials, I assume their fathers bailed on their moms hence this career.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-201718_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-201718_Brave.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 38
Evil looks mentally deranged and beyond salvation. Its the nature of Demons to be this way.
These passages from St. Paul paint the unfortunate cause and effect picture:

"And all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie."

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind."

Dendrophilia

After a series of disastrous relationships Emma McCabe fell in love with a poplar tree called Tim – and cites him as 'the best sex I’ve ever had'.

Opening up to Closer magazine, she explained that her feelings with Tim are "genuine".
She went on to say: "He fulfills my emotional and sexual needs. I orgasm by rubbing against the bark naked.

"I love the feeling of skin-on-bark contact, which gives me a more pleasurable pain sensation, and the feel of his leaves against my skin makes me tingle. I have sex with him every week — it’s the best I’ve ever had!"

Do you think Tim actually gave consent, or is she just playing him as a sap?

Edit: Criiiipes!; Edek beat me to the punch, yet again.

Hahahaha. B-b-b-b-ut whitey bad

Black woman charged with posing as White Ku Klux Klan member, leaving terroristic threats in mailboxes​

A Black woman is accused of posing as a White Ku Klux Klan member and sending racially charged notes to the homes of families in an Atlanta suburb, according to local reports.

Terresha Lucas, 30, was arrested Wednesday and charged with eight counts of terroristic threats and acts. She made her first court appearance Thursday morning and was denied bond, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News.

http://thegeorgiagazette.com/douglas/terresha-lucas/

Was her KKKap made of black, white, or bipoc thread?
Hood in 'da hood with a hood.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Some people online are claiming Dave Chapelle has been successfully canceled, but I don't buy it... The man is very shrewd and has a huge following...
You can't really cancel a comedian unless you #metoo him. But even then it's possible to come back. Louis CK already released a new special over a year ago and has been touring constantly.

Last edited:
It's getting better. ''AI is the fastest path to communism''

Article:

Kneeling to the Highest Power

Even as a casual techno fan, I never paid attention to Grimes until a wise right-wing blogger noticed her 2018 single “We Appreciate Power.” The catchy, if intensely irritating track is a hymn to a super-conscious Computer God. The lyrics portray humanity living in a virtual simulation, ruled over by divinized artificial intelligence—to whom every knee shall bend. The sappy bridge is about uploading the mind to achieve digital immortality.
I found the sudden death of the author of Berserk suspicious.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Some people online are claiming Dave Chapelle has been successfully canceled, but I don't buy it... The man is very shrewd and has a huge following...

The threat of cancellation does not work when you are willing to cancel yourself. When he decided to walk away from a $50 million contract to get the J's boot on his neck, he proved just that. They tried to cancel him over the Alphabet people jokes in the last Netflix special; I like how he is doubling down. I don't have Netflix because I refuse to pay for that garbage, but I am sure I will watch this elsewhere at some point.