The Honk pill (Clown World)

r3d

Woodpecker

023.png

Because of my girlfriend I'm still paying for Netflix and last night I thought I could finally get something out of it myself: Chapelle had a new special on.

First thing he does is a routine about how he got the vaccine...

Finally gave me the motivation to cancel that subscription.

https://notthebee.com/article/loudoun-county-father-says-daughter-was-raped-by-male-transgender-teen

As a Christian I understand that we must be forgiving and that we must love the sinner and hate the sin.

However I do not believe that means we tolerate this degeneracy. Shouldn't these people be publicly shamed?

Several saints have talked about public whippings or beating those who are this degenerate.

St. Basil the Great is a perfect example:

"Any cleric or monk who seduces young men or boys, or who is apprehended in kissing or in any shameful situation, shall be publically flogged and shall lose his clerical tonsure.

Thus shorn, he shall be disgraced by spitting into his face, bound in iron chains, wasted by six months of close confinement, and for three days each week put on barley bread given him toward evening.

Following this period, he shall spend a further six months living in a small segregated courtyard in the custody of a spiritual elder, kept busy with manual labor and prayer, subjugated to vigils and prayers, forced to walk at all times in the company of two spiritual brothers, never again allowed to associate with young men for purposes of improper conversation or advice.”

Since when do Christians just sit idly by and let this happen? I guess that is a rhetorical question because we know why Christians do now.

We need to go back to punishment, penance, and prayer. In our Godless country we either let them go (like in this instance) or we throw them in jail for a couple years with no real rehabilitation.

Even the death penalty under Christian principles was meant to give the criminal a chance to repent before death. Secular society thinks death is the worst punishment, hell is the worst punishment.

I don't want any soul to go to hell, so a severe punishment that fits the crime with emphasis on repenting for their sins seems like a better solution to me.

I pray for our enemies and for people like this, but at a certain point I just feel like there needs to be a real righteous punishment.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
They have to saturate the news with pro-tranny pics and stories to not only psychologically condition us, but also physically condition us. Whenever I see a tranny, I get the "uncanny valley effect." My hind-brain is telling me: Danger, highly abnormal being in your immediate presence, take caution!

So rarely do I see a tranny (but much more in recent years) that I am slightly destabilized. I just get confused a bit, trying to process the conflict of the female haircut on what is obviously a male head and neck. If I only saw them in real life, the conditioning process would be much slower.

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I knew they'd come for Tolkien eventually.

Let me guess there will be ham-fisted story elements that put white men in their place, to correct Tolkien's white supremacist views. Gandalf's fondness for the Shire folk will be explained as gayness for hobbits, and Sauron will be portrayed as just misunderstood etc.

Can't they just leave Tolkien alone! I am so glad they made the movies when they did... Before all this stuff got out of hand

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
https://notthebee.com/article/loudoun-county-father-says-daughter-was-raped-by-male-transgender-teen

As a Christian I understand that we must be forgiving and that we must love the sinner and hate the sin.

However I do not believe that means we tolerate this degeneracy. Shouldn't these people be publicly shamed?

Several saints have talked about public whippings or beating those who are this degenerate.

St. Basil the Great is a perfect example:

"Any cleric or monk who seduces young men or boys, or who is apprehended in kissing or in any shameful situation, shall be publically flogged and shall lose his clerical tonsure.

Thus shorn, he shall be disgraced by spitting into his face, bound in iron chains, wasted by six months of close confinement, and for three days each week put on barley bread given him toward evening.

Following this period, he shall spend a further six months living in a small segregated courtyard in the custody of a spiritual elder, kept busy with manual labor and prayer, subjugated to vigils and prayers, forced to walk at all times in the company of two spiritual brothers, never again allowed to associate with young men for purposes of improper conversation or advice.”

Since when do Christians just sit idly by and let this happen? I guess that is a rhetorical question because we know why Christians do now.

We need to go back to punishment, penance, and prayer. In our Godless country we either let them go (like in this instance) or we throw them in jail for a couple years with no real rehabilitation.

Even the death penalty under Christian principles was meant to give the criminal a chance to repent before death. Secular society thinks death is the worst punishment, hell is the worst punishment.

I don't want any soul to go to hell, so a severe punishment that fits the crime with emphasis on repenting for their sins seems like a better solution to me.

I pray for our enemies and for people like this, but at a certain point I just feel like there needs to be a real righteous punishment.
I hope whatever I can write in this response can help. I too am a struggling Christian, specifically a Roman Catholic who feels abandoned by my Church.

I pray the rosary daily, several times a day sometimes. I do not worship our Mother Mary, but I venerate her and ask her for my Father's intrecesssion on a daily basis. It comforts me. I know she loves me and works for me.

It's not up to me to decide what's Godless and who needs punishment. There is a prayer when you say the Rosary and it goes like this
"

O My Jesus

O my Jesus,
forgive us our sins,
save us from the fire of hell,
lead all souls to heaven,
especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker

Male Workers Allowed Into Baldwin, Unsettling Residents​

Oberlin College has a "Women and Trans Collective" dorm. The school informed them that maintenance workers would be coming by to do some repairs. The residents freak out.

"This anxiety was compounded by the fact that the crew would be strangers, and they were more than likely to be cisgender men."

"I was angry, scared, and confused. "

"The workers began installing in common spaces, and I could see immediately that they were all men. It was clear that the College had not made a special request that male workers not be allowed onto the upper floors of Baldwin."

"They should have taken measures to keep students comfortable and safe — especially those who have elected to live in a specifically designated safe space."

Let me guess there will be ham-fisted story elements that put white men in their place, to correct Tolkien's white supremacist views. Gandalf's fondness for the Shire folk will be explained as gayness for hobbits, and Sauron will be portrayed as just misunderstood etc.

Can't they just leave Tolkien alone! I am so glad they made the movies when they did... Before all this stuff got out of hand
My wife and I just rewatched all 3 in a marathon. It makes me sick to think of what they will do with the story. Nothing can be left untouched by the revolutionaries. Any cultural icon must be subverted.

While I would not think that every well known male actor in Hellywood would be gay.

I would not be surprised if Chris Hemsworth, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson & a whole bevy of other big name male actors are now where they are in Hellywood.

Cause they lent over forwards for their own 'casting couch' moment...

Mean-time.
Over on Voxday :

James Bond is Gay

We just didn’t realize it until Daniel Craig protested way too much:

So, Daniel Craig is secretly gay, is married to a satanist, and isn’t leaving any of “his” money to his children. Assuming, of course, that they are actually his children. If you ever wanted to know how to identify a ticket-taker, he’s a pretty good starting point.
I was on an openly gay record label in the ’90s, and no one at Wax Trax! was as obviously and conclusively gay as that “explanation” provided by Daniel Craig. It’s gayer than the Electric Six song. That’s not an explanation, that’s a self-outing.
Dwayne the Rock Johnson is gay.
When he made "The Rundown" on location with Sean William Scott (Stiffler from American Pie, also gay) the two had a torrid affair.

In most modern 'metro-sexual' offices the woman will put the resident middle aged gay man on a pedestal as their leader who they turn to in a crisis and allow to lead them when necessary, whereas previously they would have acknowledged the office heterosexual Alpha (the Don Draper figure) as their leader.
Sexual politics now demands that they reject the leadership of 'Cis-straight men' and fawn over the catty presence of their resident gay man, who similarly (along with the females) resents the straight men.

Dwayne the Rock Johnson: with his steroids, his devotion to his huge muscles, and to his wardrobe, and to his make up and skin care in middle age, and with his sitting on the fence in any controversial issue is the screen version of a male-feminist, POC, 'muscle Mary' Queen that the audience can safely look to for leadership instead of the leadership of any white male father/authority figure.

A friend of a friend worked on the Bond sets. Supposedly Craig is a diva, very moody and emotional with a long list of demands and given to complaining about the slightest physical discomfort.
A friend of mine had a production company in Hollywood and got to schmooze with the A list. He said the most depressing thing was not how many of the supposedly heterosexual stars were actually gay.
It was the fact that the gays in general would put up more resistance to the advances of homosexual studio executives than any genuinely married heterosexual man ( these were often family men) - who would have sex with any man who asked, at the drop of a hat, in order to further their career.
In that town pretty much every man has to submit to the gay casting couch, often multiple times.

A morally bankrupt place, the movie industry.

Given the comment about Chris Hemsworth, I give you, in his defence, Mrs Hemsworth:

There was a picture I'm not going to repost here, but he was bending over with his butt in the air wearing short-shorts taking pictures with an oversized camera of a squirrel or some other rodent, posing like a gay man would. This woman is older than him too, another red flag sign, despite her good looks. Every one of these men nowadays have either pitched or catched to get their roles in these movies and the limelight of publicity. Don't ever raise them up as something to be admired because of that. Very few probably never had to perform any of these degrading acts with a produce or a casting recruit manager, and by that I mean very very few. Mel Gibson may be the only one who hasn't, or if he did it was in the late 70s when he started and he's been crusading against hollywood almost ever since. You can't make "The Passion" without knowing you're spurning a majority of the industry.

N°6

Hummingbird

Even as far back as the 1990s, people were surprised that Peter Jackson got a film by and for ‘the men of the West’ by Harvey Weinstein. The multicultural element to the books and the trilogy was restricted to goblins being the result of miscegenation by debauched elfs and the powers of the East invading a Byzantine-type Gondor. Tolkien was a subscriber to the mid-Century British Nationalist magazine “Candour”, which was founded by the South African AK Chesterton of the United Empire Loyalists. His copies were found in his estate that showed that he underlined text that described the evils of usury.