The Honk pill (Clown World)

BasilSeal

Sparrow
J Wilderness has been consistently producing some good content throughout the last few years. Dropping a link.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
f55b02ac9aaa81ba.jpg

I knew they'd come for Tolkien eventually.

Let me guess there will be ham-fisted story elements that put white men in their place, to correct Tolkien's white supremacist views. Gandalf's fondness for the Shire folk will be explained as gayness for hobbits, and Sauron will be portrayed as just misunderstood etc.

Can't they just leave Tolkien alone! I am so glad they made the movies when they did... Before all this stuff got out of hand
It was only a matter of time. These roaches in Hollywood know that Tolkien was a devout traditional Catholic and they have been waiting years to ruin his legacy.

I'm sure the previous movies had them seething with how much people loved them, but now is their time to destroy it.

I've realized more and more that we can't have anything to ourselves. Things I grew up with and love are turning into nothing but political agendas.

I grew up loving to read comic books, now they are having gay sex on the front cover or replacing them altogether with Muslims.

I loved Lord of the Rings (still do), but now strong male leaders will be replaced with black women. I can't really think of things they haven't replaced. They are just making us watch what they are doing to us in real time.

My children will be growing up with the Bible, books by the saints, and Tolkein's books. They can't change those, especially ones I already own.

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It was only a matter of time. These roaches in Hollywood know that Tolkien was a devout traditional Catholic and they have been waiting years to ruin his legacy.

I'm sure the previous movies had them seething with how much people loved them, but now is their time to destroy it.

I've realized more and more that we can't have anything to ourselves. Things I grew up with and love are turning into nothing but political agendas.

I grew up loving to read comic books, now they are having gay sex on the front cover or replacing them altogether with Muslims.

I loved Lord of the Rings (still do), but now strong male leaders will be replaced with black women. I can't really think of things they haven't replaced. They are just making us watch what they are doing to us in real time.

My children will be growing up with the Bible, books by the saints, and Tolkein's books. They can't change those, especially ones I already own.
It immediately rang alarm bells for me when I heard that Jeff Bezos wanted his own Game of Thrones...

The entire premise of Game of Thrones was Tolkien ad nihilism. Lets create a fantasy world, but instead of having idealistic characters with honour, love, and so forth, we will make them all nasty morally relativist monsters. Ned Stark hammered this point home, he was the only honourable character with principles and he was killed for it. Then we are just presented with incestuous, would-be child murderers who we are manipulated into feeling sympathy towards. George R.R. Martin has basically said he wanted to make a 'more gritty' 'realistic' version of Tolkien, and being an atheist his idea of that is nihilistic and morally relativist. Which is totally at odds with Tolkien.

Trying to do the same thing with Lord of the Rings is going to end in something utterly antithetical to Tolkien's vision. It's clear from the start that they have zero respect for the author, and are treating it like a cash cow.

The addition of multicultural hobbits (who shouldn't even be in a story set thousands of years prior to LOTR, AFAIK hobbits are not in the Silmarillion) isn't in the least bit surprising.

Christopher Tolkien seemed to have done a brilliant job protecting and expanding upon his father's legacy. Now he's passed away the vultures are swooping in. There have already been conferences talking about trans issues in his work and all this kind of stuff...

MY GOODNESS IT MAKES ME ANGRY!!

Elipe

Pelican

Male Workers Allowed Into Baldwin, Unsettling Residents​

How dare they assume the gender of the workers! Just because they look big and burly, chew tobacco and spit, drink beer on the job, cuss, and scratch their crotches frequently, that doesn't mean they're men!

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Jewish man pretending to be a woman gets to also pretend to be an admiral
media%2FFCEZoveWEAIBMKd.jpg%3Fname%3Dorig

Look at that, four ribbons! The Jewish Defense ribbon, the Castrato Excellency ribbon, Operation "Great Reset" ribbon, and the George Floyd Meritorious Oppression ribbon
For those of you that may be a bit confused, THESE are/were Admirals:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
A real, fake admiral. Some departments have flag officers, such as the surgeon general. Real goofy stuff even without it being a transgender jew.
They can call him "her" all they want. They can call it a 4 star general promotion.But they cannot cover up the fact that this tranny freak "pediatrician" is responsible for killing elderly while he put his mother up in a hotel.

This drag show is literally one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

I hope the liberals are ready for their comeuppance.

As I've said before...OF COURSE I can't see how Hitler came to power .......