The Honk pill (Clown World)

That's clever!

Can someone explain to me though, "Lets Go Brandon" or "F*#& Joe Biden"?

When I hear that, I see people who don't see what happened last election. They're yelling at a guy who doesn't know how to walk into his own home with out getting lost (the white house, where he was for 8 years before) and can't seem to talk with a teleprompter or someone feeding his lines. He's so obviously not in control of himself, so he's obviously not in control of the country.

Why don't other people see that? What's the appeal of yelling at a puppet?

It just seems cringey to me that they're just voicing their frustration at a symptom, oblivious of the real problem.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
That's clever!

When I hear that, I see people who don't see what happened last election. They're yelling at a guy who doesn't know how to walk into his own home with out getting lost (the white house, where he was for 8 years before) and can't seem to talk with a teleprompter or someone feeding his lines. He's so obviously not in control of himself, so he's obviously not in control of the country.

It just seems cringey to me that they're just voicing their frustration at a symptom, oblivious of the real problem.
You're exactly right, and the oligarchs think it's hilarious.

That's clever!

Because it's easier to let out a simplistic "rah rah zip boom bah" than to actually have an intelligent problem-solving discussion to address an issue or to actually go out and do something (political activism/coordinated fighting for freedom)?

Gimlet

Kingfisher
That's clever!

When I am incited to chant "F*ck Joe Biden", I have been tricked into believing Joe Biden is charge. The people chanting have been tricked into thinking they are attacking the man in charge. Words shape our brains and thought process, which is why trannies are so hardcore on the pronouns I use when they are out of the room. They have been duped into channeling their frustrations down a futile road. Much like the Q followers did when they trusted the plan.

RalphMalph

Woodpecker
The top comments:

All criticisms.
Good God. I realized years ago that the US State Department was screwed up due to really bad treaties that the USofA has been a signer to for at least one century and a half but this is really an indication of just how ridiculous their hiring practices have degenerated.

I just shake my head in disgust and wish this PC nightmare would end