The Honk pill (Clown World)

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Er tu China?

The Chinese state will make Heroic Workers for Benefit People out of the gaze: instead of acting the fool in the clurb, they accept their healthcare and do suitable heavy pole carrying jobs for the muscular gaze, office admin work for the faggy ones, and hairdressers for the rest. They will put Western gaze to shame for not being patriotic enough, not that they will care.

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
Let's see how it sounds if society pushed the same message on boys and men :

"I think all boys should be given the strong counter-narrative from as early age as possible that they do not have to ever have to work and get married. They don't need to be plumbers, soldiers, carpenters, engineers, policemen, mechanics, electricians, etc..., they don't need to spend their money on women and marry them, that their lives can just be for them."

Can you imagine a second ? People will be outraged, because it's still considered the duty of men to work, have a wife and support the family.

But when it comes to women, it's not their duty anymore to be wives and mothers anymore.

The crazy thing is how propaganda and conditioning is so strong in the west that her message is widely accepted and celebrated but my message for boys would be dismissed immediately and I would get called a lot of name.

Renzy

Pelican

National Strategy on Gender Equity and Equality

No country in the world has achieved gender equality—and we are at an inflection point. The COVID-19 pandemic has fueled a health crisis, an economic crisis, and a caregiving crisis that have magnified the challenges that women and girls, especially women and girls of color, have long faced. It has also exacerbated a “shadow pandemic” of gender-based violence in the United States and around the world. These overlapping crises have underscored that, for far too long, the status quo has left too many behind.

This moment demands that we build back better. It requires that we acknowledge and address longstanding gender discrimination and the systemic barriers to full participation that have held back women and girls.

1635175136671.jpeg

The strategy identifies ten interconnected priorities: 1) economic security; 2) gender-based violence; 3) health; 4) education; 5) justice and immigration; 6) human rights and equality under the law; 7) security and humanitarian relief; 8) climate change; 9) science and technology; and 10) democracy, participation, and leadership. These priorities are inherently linked and must be tackled in concert.

I thought climate change was a rather bizarre inclusion. I assume their logic is something along the lines of the world is going to end because of climate change, women most affected:

To advance economic security for women and girls globally, we have established a Gender Equity and Equality Action Fund, which supports efforts to address the impact that COVID-19, climate change, conflict, and crisis have on the economic security of women and their families.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Can't say I pay attention to Penn Jillette.
As such.
How much has he "mentally gymnasticed" his daughters nonsense?

Voxday :

Never Laugh at God

Because He will have the last laugh. And sometimes, He’ll even have a chuckle or two while you’ve still got time to repent:
Penn Jillette, the tall half of the hugely successful magician duo Penn & Teller, is one of the entertainment industry’s most outspoken atheists. For decades, Jillette has smugly condemned all manner of religious, psychic, and pseudoscientific irrationality. He also has a fan base on the right, because as a self-described libertarian, Jillette’s often mused about how “taxation is theft” and government compulsion is bad.
Penn Jillette: a man with no gods, including government. A man who falls for no (to use the title of his Showtime series) “bullshit.”
Then his teenage daughter decided that she’s a man. And the world witnessed how quickly the “smug” vanishes from the rationalist when the bullshit hits too close to home.
About a year or so ago, Jillette’s daughter, Moxie Crimefighter (yes, that’s her name), decided that she’d been “assigned the wrong sex at birth.” And she demanded that her parents no longer use female pronouns for her, like, ever.
Back in 2014, Jillette bragged on his podcast about how he’d raised Moxie to “laugh at God.”
There’s an old saying I just coined: “When you laugh at God, He laughs back and best.” Because now Jillette—Mr. “no pseudoscience,” Mr. “no cults or flimflam”—has become the spokesperson for the biggest pseudoscientific cultlike flimflam of the 21st century. The guy who’s spent a career deconstructing magic (“no, the bouquet of flowers didn’t actually become a rabbit; it was sleight of hand”) is now a true believer that a girl can actually become a boy overnight, by the sheer power of mentalism!
Abracagender!
There’s no such thing as anyone who “believes in science”. That’s nothing but rhetoric from people who need an excuse to justify their disbelief in anything that causes them emotional pain or prevents them from doing what they want to do.

balybary

Pelican
Doesn't look serious enough to take care of a puppy, and is the head armorer on a movie.

HONK

mt-reed-explained-1-800x500.jpg

Warning trash picture of her : https://www.the-sun.com/news/3926657/who-armorer-hannah-gutierrez-reed/

^^Never trust anyone wearing an upside cross. Even if they think they are being funny and edgy, it will bring darkness and evil to themselves and everyone around them. And an upside cross on fire? Seeing this picture, I am not surprised at how this story went.
Starting to notice a lot of people wearing pentagrmas along with 1990s style goth eye makeup.

https://fox17.com/news/local/congre...-ted-lieu-animals-pets-science-taxes-usa-news

I find it absolutely disgusting that this is what brings both sides together. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and I'm glad Fauci is finally starting to be held accountable, but this is what brings all of congress together.

Children aborted day after day, both Republicans and Democrats let it happen. They don't care, no matter how much they pretend to for votes.

Fauci testing on aborted fetal cells to make these vaccines that are killing others. Nothing. Fauci locking us inside causing mass suicides among children. Nothing. Puppies tested on, let's bring in the army.

You tell any leftist, or anyone really, that you are going to abort your dog's puppies and you are a monster. Which is correct, but why not the same for any mom killing their child? Instead it is empowerment.

You know satan is in control of our country when we care more about dogs than human children. I guess puppies aren't as good in their satanic sacrifices so why would they want to stop abortion?

https://fox17.com/news/local/congre...-ted-lieu-animals-pets-science-taxes-usa-news

I find it absolutely disgusting that this is what brings both sides together. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and I'm glad Fauci is finally starting to be held accountable, but this is what brings all of congress together.

Children aborted day after day, both Republicans and Democrats let it happen. They don't care, no matter how much they pretend to for votes.

Fauci testing on aborted fetal cells to make these vaccines that are killing others. Nothing. Fauci locking us inside causing mass suicides among children. Nothing. Puppies tested on, let's bring in the army.

You tell any leftist, or anyone really, that you are going to abort your dog's puppies and you are a monster. Which is correct, but why not the same for any mom killing their child? Instead it is empowerment.

You know satan is in control of our country when we care more about dogs than human children. I guess puppies aren't as good in their satanic sacrifices so why would they want to stop abortion?
Fauci the high priest of science could eat an aborted child full term on live stream and no one would care. It's literally the state of our society.

Experiments on beagles and he is literally Mengele!

Whatever gets the public behind ousting this demon is fine in my book.

Elipe

Pelican
I find it absolutely disgusting that this is what brings both sides together.
That is because we are not two sides of the same nation. We are different nations being forced to live together and pretend that we are one. With segregation and secession, you would see a much different story there. It's like wondering why the Chinese don't care about people eating dogs. We're different nations with different religions, different histories, different upbringings. The Chinese probably get confused by how much we care about them eating dogs.

Also, that's why Satan loves America being this "melting pot" integrated crap. The "melting pot" corrupts Christian culture. Integrated, we are weaker. Diversity is literally Satan's strength because diversity drowns out the Christian voices of a formerly Christian culture. They're not lying when they say diversity is "our" strength - the "our" just doesn't apply to you or me. The "our" applies in the Legion sense.

That's why building a Christian parallel society freaks them out so much. A Christian parallel society is, by definition, segregated from mainstream society. A Christian parallel society means Christians get to come together and build up our strength together as a new Christian nation that can climb our way out of the melting poop pot. And when we're outside the pot, we will then have the strength and leverage to pour the melting pot down the toilet where it belongs.

The COVID measures are supposed to be about preventing this from happening. The Mark of the Beast-esque banning of people from the economy is supposed to make it as difficult as possible for Christians to achieve this. The parallel society was inevitable due to Big Tech, but Big Tech is not sufficient by itself to prevent the Christian uprising. They need to also reinforce Big Tech and Big Pharma's hold with laws that are designed to starve us out of seeking or creating alternatives to (((their))) systems.