The Honk pill (Clown World)

Doesn't look serious enough to take care of a puppy, and is the head armorer on a movie.

HONK

mt-reed-explained-1-800x500.jpg

Warning trash picture of her : https://www.the-sun.com/news/3926657/who-armorer-hannah-gutierrez-reed/

I might sound crazy here, but I'm almost convinced this was just another form of a Hollywood sacrifice. Her shirt explains it. Even if no one else knew, I feel like this was already planned out. This will also be another way to encourage gun control. I don't know, it seems like some weird Luciferian ritual stuff.

in.image.and.likeness

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
Warning: descriptions of unwholesome things.

A couple of weeks ago a German Radio show made a whole day about (normalizing) canibalism.
No joke.

They cloaked it in historical "cultural customs", alluding to how today's morality leads to "prejudices", "stigmas", "cliches" towards canibalism.
Out of the "exceptions override the rules" hat they pulled the old legends of the (two?) plane crashes in the snowy mountains where survivers saved their lives (but not their souls) by eating from the corpses of those who died in the crash.
Another moral relativism anecdote they brought up was the famous case of a masochist who asked to be killed and eaten by a canibal (he granted his wish) a couple of decades ago, concluding that canibalism is ethical if consent is given.
AND lastly they argued how "science" and "ancient cultures" prove that canibalims has health benefits.

The tone of the female radio host was soothing but sober making the whole thing sound sophisticated and forward thinking (not like y'all traditional bigots).

@Roosh you mentioned this exact thing in an interview months ago - people eating tiny bits of each others flesh at parties because sciense says it's beneficial.
Prophetic.

Lord have mercy.

A couple of weeks ago a German Radio show made a whole day about (normalizing) canibalism.
No joke.

They cloaked it in historical "cultural customs", alluding to how today's morality leads to "prejudices", "stigmas", "cliches" towards canibalism.
Out of the "exceptions override the rules" hat they pulled the old legends of the (two?) plane crashes in the snowy mountains where survivers saved their lives (but not their souls) by eating from the corpses of those who died in the crash.
Another moral relativism anecdote they brought up was the famous case of a masochist who asked to be killed and eaten by a canibal (he granted his wish) a couple of decades ago, concluding that canibalism is ethical if consent is given.
AND lastly they argued how "science" and "ancient cultures" prove that canibalims has health benefits.

The tone of the female radio host was soothing but sober making the whole thing sound sophisticated and forward thinking (not like y'all traditional bigots).

@Roosh you mentioned this exact thing in an interview months ago - people eating tiny bits of each others flesh at parties because sciense says it's beneficial.
Prophetic.

Lord have mercy.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2138697/armie-hammer-cannibal-messages-leaked-dms/

It is definitely being normalized. All of the elites do their spirit cookings and joke about it in public claiming that it's "art."

This story dropped awhile ago and nothing happened. The same actor that played a gay pedophile is sending threatening texts about cannibalism. Not surprising that google isn't able to pull up these articles. Also not surprising that this was never mentioned again.

He will continue to be employed while the rest of the world tries to normalize all of these demonic acts. Claiming the science and history behind all of this degeneracy is why we need to do it. Honestly, people will fall for it. All it takes is time and for them to chip away at morals. They know that they have removed God from everything so they can implement whatever they want.

It will all be answered for in the end. Remember, we win. ✝️

Gimlet

Kingfisher

That's how this works. A soothing but sober female leading you down the path of degeneracy. Example: a video YouTude has left up:

Last edited:
He will continue to be employed while the rest of the world tries to normalize all of these demonic acts. Claiming the science and history behind all of this degeneracy is why we need to do it. Honestly, people will fall for it. All it takes is time and for them to chip away at morals. They know that they have removed God from everything so they can implement whatever they want.
This is all fine and good!

But torture a beagle and that's when the masses grab their pitchforks and torches.

in.image.and.likeness

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2138697/armie-hammer-cannibal-messages-leaked-dms/

It is definitely being normalized. All of the elites do their spirit cookings and joke about it in public claiming that it's "art."

This story dropped awhile ago and nothing happened. The same actor that played a gay pedophile is sending threatening texts about cannibalism. Not surprising that google isn't able to pull up these articles. Also not surprising that this was never mentioned again.

It will all be answered for in the end. Remember, we win. ✝️
"art"..? like in "peotry" or "role-playing"? well, most actors are modern day idols, some are psychopaths or deeply troubled by childhood trauma, no wonder.

Amen, Christ has already won!

in.image.and.likeness

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
That's how this works. A soothing but sober female leading you down the path of degeneracy. Example: a video YouTude has left up:

Yes, I know of that one. It was too controversial back then and got deleated by TED and they tried to make sure it won't reappear, but people already saved and distributed it.

The german leftist party (today the Green Party and The Left) back in 1968 openly campagned for the abolition of the age of consent. Till this day this ideology can still be found umong certain members.

No wonder, the french philosopher Michel Foucault is considered the godfather of the gender movement and he was also for the abolition of the age of concent and hence the decriminilization of adult-minor-"relationships", the most prominent and influential thinkers and activists that followed him advocate for the came thing.

Never in the history of the world has so much attention and power been bestowed upon actors. They were nothing more than court jesters.

They all enjoy getting their Egyptian idols to worship as they sit in a theater modeled after Babylon.

Bunch of gay freemasonic Luciferians that think they're gods. They will have to explain that to Christ the King during their final judgement. I pray for their souls, but I know I would never ever want to be in their shoes when Jesus looks down at them with His Blessed Mother at His side, waiting for the scale in Saint Michael's hand to tip.

in.image.and.likeness

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
Never in the history of the world has so much attention and power been bestowed upon actors. They were nothing more than court jesters.
I know what you mean. It's a testiment to the wrong focus in society and the culture's soul.
People will worship, they need to. But when they abandone God, they will worship idols.

I agree with @ChristMonarchist
I think comedians are the OG court jesters. Todays actors are more like legalized personality disorders ("legelized insanity" Robin Williams) that are harvested by the elites for psy-ops, programming and social engeneering.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

No joke.

Prophetic.

Lord have mercy.
It was in this short story: https://www.rooshv.com/the-prayer-rope

Maybe we need to photoshop Beagles in place of White people. ;)

Just like Chinese got themselves declared "Legally Black"
A high court in South Africa ruled on Wednesday that Chinese-South Africans will be reclassified as “Black,” a term that includes Africans, Indians and others who were subject to discrimination under White apartheid. As a result of this ruling, ethnic Chinese citizens will be able to benefit from government affirmative action policies aimed at undoing the effects of White apartheid.

Good news:

That means most people DO oppose the torture and destruction of innocents. They are just demoralized when it comes to identifying human innocence. Hence they have no problem killing babies.

I don't think anyone should be mad that folks don't want dogs to be tortured or killed. We just want that same energy applied to babies.

I also suffer from this issue, to be honest.

I could care less who Fauci tricks and who gets 3000 booster shots and gives themselves strange new diseases. I don't like most people. They have agency, and a choice, and they choose poorly. Dogs, on the other hand, are pretty great.