The Honk pill (Clown World)

This is the most disturbing thing I have seen in a while. Pedophilia is just a regular sexual orientation like Heterosexuality? What???
The normalization of pedophilia has always been their goal.

That's why they had to elevate the trans right first and foremost. This enables children to make choices that normal healthy societies would never allow. Once they have made that acceptable in a society then they can allow children to "choose" their consent.

Of course they will change the name as they always do to something less stigmatized such as intergenerational love.

N°6

Hummingbird
This is the most disturbing thing I have seen in a while. Pedophilia is just a regular sexual orientation like Heterosexuality? What???

We were being groomed all along as …phobe suffixes are malevolent while …phile ones are benevolent in Clown World.

Someone who resists rainbow imperialism is a homophobe while a pederast is a pædophile.

Godward

Robin
Last week the Department of State was celebrating International Pronouns Day.

This week we get "Intersex Awareness Day".

Just how many days do these freaks have set aside for them?

And not to forget National Coming Out Day two weeks ago:

The United Sodom of Gomorrah government has a “holy day” for us to “celebrate” literally every week:

B720CD46-C6DE-41BB-A048-379B202A1198.jpeg

Last edited:
We were being groomed all along as …phobe suffixes are malevolent while …phile ones are benevolent in Clown World.

Someone who resists rainbow imperialism is a homophobe while a pederast is a pædophile.

The argument also goes:

If we oppose homosexuality we are secretly also raging closet cases.

If we oppose philes we are also secretly raging closet cases.

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
That would be an interesting social experiment, but as a Christian, I would not recommend doing that. Women already deal with enough mental rot.
Of course I wouldn't advocate it either, just seems to be the way things are going thesedays...

We already have stories of pre-op trans "women" waiving their bits at women and young girls in ladies changing rooms. It's never been a better time to be a demented pervert...