The Honk pill (Clown World)

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant
b27c13156f3c405c.png
Banning the killing of future consoomers hurts the US economy, a system predicated on infinite growth?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Why Texas's strict abortion law is terrible for the economy​

The effects having children can have on a woman's career and pay are well documented: While men and women with comparable qualifications and jobs earn similarly at the start of their careers, this changes when women choose to have children, after which their pay takes a hit. This is often called the "motherhood penalty."

But the data on the effects of limited reproductive freedom are just as telling.

Being denied an abortion causes massive financial distress. And that distress is disproportionately harmful to poorer women and women of color.
The story was in the business section...

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
As mentioned on here before, corporations dislike families (especially mothers that stay at home) and marriage because single people work more and spend more money on average. It is creepy how accurate 'Brave New World' really was.

Even if you believe in the right of abortion, the economy is an extremely disturbing reason to support it. I bet the same people that state this also support heavy-handed regulations that hurt small businesses and decrease fair competition.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

Why Texas's strict abortion law is terrible for the economy​

The story was in the business section...
To worship Mammon you must sacrifice to Molech.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

There was a meme that highlighted this but was too large to post. From the article:

But there is a major flaw in the thesis that income differences explain the racial gap. Consider these three observable facts from The College Board's 2005 data on the SAT:

• Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had a mean SAT score of 993. This is 129 points higher than the national mean for all blacks.

• Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test score that was 61 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between $80,000 and $100,000.

• Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had a mean SAT score that was 85 points below the mean score for whites from all income levels, 139 points below the mean score of whites from families at the same income level, and 10 points below the average score of white students from families whose income was less than $10,000.”

“Almost No Blacks Among the Top Scorers on the Scholastic Assessment Test”

“Once again, if we eliminate Asians and other minorities from the calculations and compare only blacks and whites, we find that 0.2 percent of all black test takers scored 750 or above on the verbal SAT compared to 2.2 percent of all white test takers. Thus, whites were 11 times as likely as blacks to score 750 or above on the verbal portion of the test. Overall, there were 49 times as many whites as blacks who scored at or above the 750 level.

On the math SAT, only 0.16 percent of all black test takers scored 750 or above compared to 1.8 percent of white test takers. Thus, whites were more than 11 times as likely as blacks to score 750 or above on the math SAT. Overall, there were more than 61 times as many whites as blacks who scored 750 or above on the math section of the SAT.

In a race-neutral competition for the approximately 50,000 places for first-year students at the nation's 25 top-ranked universities, high-scoring blacks would be buried by a huge mountain of high-scoring non-black students. Today, under prevailing affirmative action admissions policies, there are about 3,000 black first-year students matriculating at these 25 high-ranking universities, about 6 percent of all first-year students at these institutions. But if these schools operated under a strict race-neutral admissions policy where SAT scores were the most important qualifying yardstick, these universities could fill their freshman classes almost exclusively with students who score at the very top of the SAT scoring scale. As shown previously, black students make up at best between 1 and 2 percent of these high-scoring groups.”

The article offers alternative explanations for “the gap,” but I missed it if it proposed the most obvious one.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been seeing some very strange articles on my msn home page lately. This one is interesting, as the headline fails to deliver. The headline tricks you into thinking this guy regrets his 9-11 truth video but he doesn't at all!

... [ if this veteran] felt at all responsible for the 9/11 Truth movement now embraced by right-wing political extremists, and for modern American conspiracy-theory culture itself.

the viral films he helped distribute as a 20-something had kicked off a cultural shift that culminated in the political rise of Donald Trump.

Lol wut?
Apparently, criticising the events of 9-11 during the Republican George W Bush administration is now a "right wing extremist" belief.

The series in question, “Loose Change,” made fantastical claims about the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, including that the World Trade Center was brought down by explosives rather than airplanes and that the Pentagon had been attacked by a military missile.

Fantastical? It's the only theory that explains what actually happened.

The series became a central pillar of the fringe-yet-vocal 9/11 Truth movement that sprang up in fierce opposition to the George W. Bush administration.

Yes, the opposition that wasn't "right wing" at all. If anything, the right wing (that gave us the TSA and the Patriot Act) were the strongest supporters of this theory, and most average right wing people were just angry at Arabs and wanted to kill them because their government blamed them for what happened.

“I was f---ing angry. I was angry at the government. I was angry at the media. I just wanted to say something,” Korey recalled. “And so this became my vessel.

WAS angry? Are you still angry? I would give everything for a 1999 style government again.

Dylan had first set out to write a fictional film about a group of friends who uncovered a 9/11 government conspiracy. Then came a postmodern plot twist: While doing research, Dylan and Korey began to believe the conspiracy theories.

Uh, huh yeah sure. Maybe he believed the narrative for the first couple of hours. Give me a break! Plot twist: Our research is valid lol

Korey pointed out that 9/11 skepticism at its earliest stages had a lot of support from antiwar liberals like his father, a lifelong Democratic voter who abhorred Trump like Korey himself did. The provenance of these videos was disillusionment, not right-wing politics, he said.

Yeah, doesn't this kind of debunk the entire premise of your article? Straight from the creator's mouth no less?

Look at what America has done. I’m not talking about the conspiracies. We were attacked. And what did we do? We destabilized a country. We invaded another country. We killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people,” he said, lamenting that he had fought in those wars.

Whoa, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks!

People are surprised when they talk to me now and I’m not a crazy conspiracy theorist. But I’m not. I wasn’t into conspiracy theories before ‘Loose Change’ and I’m not into conspiracy theories now.”

Sure, you made a film exploring the most likely theory you could discover about what happened on 911. And you don't believe in conspiracy theories. Which is why you doubted the official story in the first place. Go on.

“When reporters ask me, ‘Do you feel bad for pushing information that has been proven false?’ I ask them back, ‘Do you feel bad for working for an organization that passed on information that was proven false?’” he said.

Haha, wait, I thought this guy was some turncoat who expressed regrets about his former involvement in "extremism". Are you sure you want to continue with this story, mainstream media?

Korey raged about the civil immunity recently granted by a bankruptcy judge to the family that owned Purdue Pharma, whose product, OxyContin, was central to the opioid epidemic. Too many of his friends had died of opioid overdoses to count, he said. The only reason he didn’t die, he thought, was because of jail and Danielle.

Yikes, this guy has suffered at the hands of Jewish interests in both the Iraq war AND the Sackler family's opiods?? Are you SURE you want to give him a voice??

“Even though there have been problems and Dylan didn’t always choose the best information, the genesis of the argument is that there’s a system of lies around you and that you need to wake up,” he said. “It doesn’t matter that it was about September 11. September 11th was the mechanism.”

That’s the thing about conspiracy theories: They are not rational, but they do have a rationale.

And with that final line, unsupported by any evidence, the journalist tries to reverse the entire narrative of her article. It's actually a pro-truth article, and the guy never expresses any regret about what he did.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Ill gotten gains not possible without demonic help. Environmental pollution, architecture uglification may also have been the result of the activity of such worship of mammon.
I have wondered if this worship of money has truly brought joy into such people's lives that use money to create a negative influence on the world (not all wealthy people do this, but we know ones that do). A lot of the super wealthy that do this don't seem to really be that happy. It also doesn't seem to increase lifespan that much versus someone that is upper middle-class. I wonder what the ultimate purpose of doing these things is.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I have wondered if this worship of money has truly brought joy into such people's lives that use money to create a negative influence on the world (not all wealthy people do this, but we know ones that do). A lot of the super wealthy that do this don't seem to really be that happy. It also doesn't seem to increase lifespan that much versus someone that is upper middle-class. I wonder what the ultimate purpose of doing these things is.

The promise of paradise vs its actual reality isn't as it is cracked up to be compared to what God has prepared for those who love him.