The Honk pill (Clown World)

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
For some reason the algorithm spit this clownworld video out I browsed a logged out version of youtube on my local network:

:vomit:

Imagine finding a good woman who you would want to wife up. But she is actually trans.
I was suspended from a forum a long time ago for stating that transsexuals should be required to get a tattoo that shows a 'T' so that they can't fool others.

I guess the safe thing to do is have your potential wife sign a paper stating that she is indeed a biological female. I wonder if you would still get divorce raped if it was found out later that your 'wife' lied to you and was indeed a man despite committing fraud.

prophet60091

Robin
Atheist
For some reason the algorithm spit this clownworld video out I browsed a logged out version of youtube on my local network:
I got the same video after trying to find videos related to this thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/womens-voices-have-gone-down-an-octave.40845/

I'm not logged in either, but youtube uses cookies, of course. So, it could be that the algorithm thinks it's related to my interests, or it could be something youtube is pushing at the moment.

Imagine finding a good woman who you would want to wife up. But she is actually trans.
The good news is, if they hide their trans status, they miss out on those sweet sweet validation points. As a result, I don't think they're likely to hide it.

Also, it's guaranteed that any trans person's friends are all going to be intolerably liberal. So, you're not going to get along with them.

All that is assuming you couldn't tell just from the shape of the body. They do their hair and make an effort to change their voice, and the hormones change where the fat goes, but the bones don't change - particularly the hip bones.

It is pretty much peak clown world though. Real women don't care at all about femininity. They care about being sexy, but not being feminine. Meanwhile, there's this whole channel where a guy who wants to be a woman is making significant effort to be feminine.

Thomas More

Hummingbird

:vomit:

This is such a typical case of the inversion we see everywhere. Actual women could benefit from trying to feminize their own voices instead of speaking in their lowest register. However, instead the only ones purposely trying to sound feminine are MTF trannies. Sick!

Likewise, there are soybois everywhere who sound like a fag, even though they are actually hetero. These guys need to learn to speak in their lower register like a normal man.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Is this the Philippines? For a nation that is so religious, they really have a deep fear of dying and lack of faith in God. This virus really shows what a monoculture we have become globally. Almost all nations have shown themselves to be paranoid and quite willing to give up basic rights for a virus with a high survival rate. It makes me sad that so many around the world don't value their freedoms.
That sounds like Tagalog that she’s speaking, but it’s a little hard to tell with the muzzle she’s got on. Wouldn’t surprise me if indeed it is the Philippines. They are just about the most subservient, blue pilled people I’ve EVER met.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I got the same video after trying to find videos related to this thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/womens-voices-have-gone-down-an-octave.40845/

I'm not logged in either, but youtube uses cookies, of course. So, it could be that the algorithm thinks it's related to my interests, or it could be something youtube is pushing at the moment.

The good news is, if they hide their trans status, they miss out on those sweet sweet validation points. As a result, I don't think they're likely to hide it.

Also, it's guaranteed that any trans person's friends are all going to be intolerably liberal. So, you're not going to get along with them.

All that is assuming you couldn't tell just from the shape of the body. They do their hair and make an effort to change their voice, and the hormones change where the fat goes, but the bones don't change - particularly the hip bones.

It is pretty much peak clown world though. Real women don't care at all about femininity. They care about being sexy, but not being feminine. Meanwhile, there's this whole channel where a guy who wants to be a woman is making significant effort to be feminine.

Lady MAGA is one indication that this scenario could potentially come true. A "conservative" drag queen that showed up with Charlie Kirk a while back.

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian
Is this the Philippines? For a nation that is so religious, they really have a deep fear of dying and lack of faith in God. This virus really shows what a monoculture we have become globally. Almost all nations have shown themselves to be paranoid and quite willing to give up basic rights for a virus with a high survival rate. It makes me sad that so many around the world don't value their freedoms.

From what I can tell the demeanor of a lot of Asian country is instant submissions and slave-like. Japan is terrible as well. I got a Japanese guy on my FaceBook and this guy is almost dictator/authoritarianist-like. Very afraid you can tell. This guy is a musician and his music was out there (anti-establishment, punky, underground). Now he is a big emotional baby wanting everybody to submit to tyranny.

I now understand why the world hates white/European powerful/confident males. They seem to have the only grip on reality that has some type of balance. No wonder they are trying to destroy Europe and Euro-America.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Revelation in clown world.

FEUDmGqXwAITZ2O

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
That broads understanding of trucking is limited to having her driver blow the horn at one delivering produce to Wegman's.

I'm sure someone is going to throw away a $75k year career and lose his CDL just to brake-check your MDX on the turnpike.
When will these clowns complain about the overrepresentation of black males in professional basketball? Plenty of non-blacks want these jobs but I guess they are discriminated against. Same goes for professional players in the NFL.

However, if there is real proof that trucking companies are banning qualified blacks from being hired, I am willing to take the claims seriously.