The Honk pill (Clown World)

dicknixon72

Pelican
When will these clowns complain about the overrepresentation of black males in professional basketball? Plenty of non-blacks want these jobs but I guess they are discriminated against. Same goes for professional players in the NFL.

However, if there is real proof that trucking companies are banning qualified blacks from being hired, I am willing to take the claims seriously.

And I'm sure that was the case in the past and also with small little podunk companies, but trucking is one industry that it seems literally anyone can make it in without regard to race/gender/creed/etc. I know from the auto business, the majority of transporters we deal with here in Florida are overwhelmingly Hispanic and black.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
And I'm sure that was the case in the past and also with small little podunk companies, but trucking is one industry that it seems literally anyone can make it in without regard to race/gender/creed/etc. I know from the auto business, the majority of transporters we deal with here in Florida are overwhelmingly Hispanic and black.
Personally, I support the right of private businesses to discriminate by race/sex/religion/favorite sports team/etc... However, I know most companies want to make money and they will hire qualified candidates willing to work for the lowest wages possible even if they were allowed to openly discriminate, especially if there is a shortage of workers. Also, few companies would want the bad PR that would come if they openly discriminated. A few would welcome the bad PR which is fine, let the 5% that want to discriminate do so.

I thought modern people were supposed to be 'pro-choice' and shouldn't that apply to who they choose to hire?

Personally, I find these claims ridiculous and they are just trying to get attention. The easiest way to deal with it is ask them for proof and listen to them make more emotional arguments.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
FEaGgfHXwAkckiC

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
And this year's winner is the IOC:

Women is sports is a disaster anyways in my opinion. Maybe this will discourage women from wasting their youth grunting and chasing a ball around. Sports culture is just a means to sell people chinese plastic and cheap unhealthy food like most other entertainment. As perverse as this is, it might be an instance of the left eating itself.

HatefulTwerp

Pigeon
Other Christian
Is it only me or is this deaf language people always next to any press conference you see now one of the most clownish characteristics of clowntown?
“0 legs good, 2 legs bad”

It’s the Marxist ideology that marginalises normal people and normalises freaks. An upside down world that beatifies cripples and retards - where ugliness and disorder are prized as virtues. What successful civilisation ever put the lowest of society on a pedestal? Did you ever hear of a crippled Greek god? Lizzo’s music video set in Ancient Greece sums it up - the birthplace of philosophy reduced to obese, sub-85 IQ slobs twerking and mumbling about dicks and Gucci handbags. We’ve gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, and it’s going to get much, much worse.

KingCorfu

Pigeon
Other Christian
“0 legs good, 2 legs bad”

It’s the Marxist ideology that marginalises normal people and normalises freaks. An upside down world that beatifies cripples and retards - where ugliness and disorder are prized as virtues. What successful civilisation ever put the lowest of society on a pedestal? Did you ever hear of a crippled Greek god? Lizzo’s music video set in Ancient Greece sums it up - the birthplace of philosophy reduced to obese, sub-85 IQ slobs twerking and mumbling about dicks and Gucci handbags. We’ve gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, and it’s going to get much, much worse.
Hephaestus = disabled Greek god. Sorry to be that guy. I had a classical education. Not my fault. The Ancient Greek (and Roman) gods were really not much to look up to.

I agree with the thrust of your argument though.

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
Protestant
New pew research study just dropped today: https://www.pewresearch.org/global/...-meaningful-views-from-17-advanced-economies/

Couple notes about 17 advanced nations-
19% of the public cite material wellbeing as what makes life meaningful, compared with just 2% that cite their faith/religion
1.png

Americans are by far the most to cite their faith compared with most other developed nations:
2.png

The left is much more likely to cite nature and education for meaning, compared with faith for the right:
3.png

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
New pew research study just dropped today: https://www.pewresearch.org/global/...-meaningful-views-from-17-advanced-economies/

Couple notes about 17 advanced nations-
19% of the public cite material wellbeing as what makes life meaningful, compared with just 2% that cite their faith/religion
View attachment 34929

Americans are by far the most to cite their faith compared with most other developed nations:
View attachment 34930

The left is much more likely to cite nature and education for meaning, compared with faith for the right:
View attachment 34931
Yeah they'll cite an abstract concept of nature "I love nature!" but they don't go hunting, they don't go camping, they don't go fishing.

It's like someone saying "I'm real big into football!" and they've never played it. Really concerning only 2% of Greeks cited religion as being important.