The Honk pill (Clown World)

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
FEik_a4XoAELF2t

Hephaestus

Sparrow
“0 legs good, 2 legs bad”

It’s the Marxist ideology that marginalises normal people and normalises freaks. An upside down world that beatifies cripples and retards - where ugliness and disorder are prized as virtues. What successful civilisation ever put the lowest of society on a pedestal? Did you ever hear of a crippled Greek god? Lizzo’s music video set in Ancient Greece sums it up - the birthplace of philosophy reduced to obese, sub-85 IQ slobs twerking and mumbling about dicks and Gucci handbags. We’ve gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, and it’s going to get much, much worse.
Is it only me or is this deaf language people always next to any press conference you see now one of the most clownish characteristics of clowntown?
I am not deaf, just hard-of-hearing, so I don't benefit from having sign-language translators there, but I understand the need, sign language is used as a means of communication by a significant minority of the population, but I don't get why they don't just just transcribe it to a nearby monitor, as most Deaf/deaf people can read, and it'll help non-native English speakers and us HoH folk too.

Hephaestus = disabled Greek god. Sorry to be that guy. I had a classical education. Not my fault. The Ancient Greek (and Roman) gods were really not much to look up to.

I agree with the thrust of your argument though.
Being naturally deformed, and being permanently injured from being thrown off a high mountain top by a rapey superhuman aren't quite the same.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Apparently now the word "trigger" is now triggering to some people.

Of course, this will just result in new words being made and then having to be banned. We need to just laugh at idiots that get upset so easily and just purposefully make their heads explode by using words and phrases that are technically OK but will make them angry.

Guriko

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Gold Member
9bbc90c098a52e61.jpeg

Pray for those who should have been protected but were instead sacrificed.

Protect those God gave you under your wing.

Try through prayer to lead others towards salvation.

This picture stunned me more than many of the goriest pictures I saw on the internet.

The death of a body is a tragedy, the sacrifice of an innocent soul is something I've to know how to adequately describe.

Pray.

balybary

Pelican
Catholic
A Woman Pleads Guilty to Using RentAHitman.Com to Try to Kill Her Ex-Husband for $5,000

The very real RentAHitman.com website asks visitors a simple question: “Got a problem that needs resolving?” Although the majority of people would recognize the website for what it is, a joke, there are remarkably still some that take it seriously and submit a request for murder. Wendy Wein, a 52-year-old Michigan woman, is one of those people.

Wein recently found out that while the RentAHitman.com may be a joke, using it to try to get someone else to kill your ex-husband is not, and carries real-world consequences. Earlier this month, she pleaded guilty to solicitation of murder and using a computer to commit a crime. The former crime carries a maximum lifetime sentence, while the latter is capped at 20 years.