The Honk pill (Clown World)

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Brainwashed teacher locks her own son in the trunk of her car to drive him to a testing center.
The mother is delusional but I think the charge is a little extreme. Is she really any worse than many politicians around the world that support vaccine mandates or politicians that encourage drone strikes on children in the Middle East? The media is partly to blame for this. When the MSM and beloved politicians talk about how this is the worst virus in 100 years and that you must get tested to be safe, you have to expect people to be brainwashed. She should actually be praised for following the agenda so carefully.

It is not like she is keeping the kid locked in the car under the hot sun for several hours (although I do wonder if she would have done the same thing in July which would be quite dangerous in Texas during daylight hours).

Jaszczurka

Robin
Catholic
Regarding the wife shoveling the driveway: I think the problem with feminism is rooted in chivalrous entitlement. 300 years ago, women were out with men in the fields working. If she has decided to shovel the walk because she wants the exercise or she's worried he has a heart condition, that's ok. I saw the walks were covered in snow and when I started to do it, I realized that it was pretty strenuous exercise so I cut back a bit (I did just a shovel width instead of the whole walk) and went back in. It wasn't worth over-exerting myself (i'm on a new exercise regime, I'm 57).

Not clown world. My wife and daughter are learning they need to earn a living and be accountable. When my girl reaches 8 or so, she'll be shoveling the walk.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Regarding the wife shoveling the driveway: I think the problem with feminism is rooted in chivalrous entitlement. 300 years ago, women were out with men in the fields working. If she has decided to shovel the walk because she wants the exercise or she's worried he has a heart condition, that's ok. I saw the walks were covered in snow and when I started to do it, I realized that it was pretty strenuous exercise so I cut back a bit (I did just a shovel width instead of the whole walk) and went back in. It wasn't worth over-exerting myself (i'm on a new exercise regime, I'm 57).

Not clown world. My wife and daughter are learning they need to earn a living and be accountable. When my girl reaches 8 or so, she'll be shoveling the walk.

Chivalrous entitlement, lack of accountability and a sense of victimhood fostered by a poisonous ideology that makes up exaggerates past injustices and makes use of genuine injustices in order to falsely accuse and propose solutions to destroy the male sex and the women themselves as intended by the demons behind it.

And also subsequently attacking the Christian family and the role of the Father and Husband as Head of the Family, traditional sexual morality and even attacking the very notion of sex by both making it promiscuous outside marriage and making sex with one's spouse undesirable or seen as evil.