budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FJqfsH9XIAIimbh

Argus101

Sparrow
Protestant
A teacher's services are no longer required after she didn't "meow" back to a student who identifies as a cat.

I want to wait for confirmation. If this is true, it is actually a good sign. It means things will get so crazy people will soon wake up. Once children start abusing their privileges because they know they can get away with so much there will eventually be a backlash. It is like a financial bubble, often things get very crazy, very fast and then comes the crash. We are in a clown world bubble but we still have a little ways to go to reach the peak.
Maybe the backlash will start when students who identify as cats start demanding their own litter box in the corner of the classroom so they can
relieve themselves any time they want.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
Women in the military is probably the most clownworld thing out there. Truly reality upside down maxed out.
Nowhere close, not even within the military. You must not have heard about Rachel Levine. What is worse is that the article states the man is the first 'female' 4-star admiral (and it was mentioned seriously). Another military official used the word 'her' to describe the male mentally ill token cabinet member.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I just read an interesting headline on Liberty Daily, "Women are third-class citizens". This article is in regards to that pathetic "trans" swimmer from Penn. This comment was made by one of HIS "teammates". I find the headline to be particularly revealing.

Over the years, while on ROK or RVF, I've routinely mentioned that men are second if not third-class citizens. Isn't it interesting we're starting to hear this from women? I don't disagree with her. She is a second-class citizen, maybe a third, but, there's no question she is subordinate to a "trans". Well, well well.

This is the fruit of intersectionality. Women are certainly on the intersectional caste system or hierarchy to be sure, but, without any additional intersectional attributes, such as being "trans", they're kind of towards the bottom. This is very much true for white women, who are lucky to be even included and are, from what it looks like, clinging onto that status.

The whole "trans" in sports issue might be silly and depraved but, it reveals so much. It reveals that male and female differences do exist and they are material. After all, the males "competing" in female events dominate and they're mediocre males. Also, I think its important to see this kind of admission. The more people that begin to appreciate how terrible this system is the better. Yes, she is a second-class citizen. I'm not sure she's a third class, just yet, after all, she isn't being discriminated out of future jobs like white men are, but, that's probably coming soon.

And there you have it. A red pill process has started, at least with this female swimmer.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
I just read an interesting headline on Liberty Daily, "Women are third-class citizens". This article is in regards to that pathetic "trans" swimmer from Penn. This comment was made by one of HIS "teammates". I find the headline to be particularly revealing.

Over the years, while on ROK or RVF, I've routinely mentioned that men are second if not third-class citizens. Isn't it interesting we're starting to hear this from women? I don't disagree with her. She is a second-class citizen, maybe a third, but, there's no question she is subordinate to a "trans". Well, well well.

This is the fruit of intersectionality. Women are certainly on the intersectional caste system or hierarchy to be sure, but, without any additional intersectional attributes, such as being "trans", they're kind of towards the bottom. This is very much true for white women, who are lucky to be even included and are, from what it looks like, clinging onto that status.

The whole "trans" in sports issue might be silly and depraved but, it reveals so much. It reveals that male and female differences do exist and they are material. After all, the males "competing" in female events dominate and they're mediocre males. Also, I think its important to see this kind of admission. The more people that begin to appreciate how terrible this system is the better. Yes, she is a second-class citizen. I'm not sure she's a third class, just yet, after all, she isn't being discriminated out of future jobs like white men are, but, that's probably coming soon.

And there you have it. A red pill process has started, at least with this female swimmer.
The problem is this: "The swimmer, who preferred to remain anonymous out of fear from activists." People need to speak up, but they are in fear. Of course, speaking up is a sacrifice and she might get kicked off the team. However, if most of the team criticizes this and if female swimmers refuse to compete with males in a race that is supposed to be 100% female, delusional men will not be allowed to participate (or they will at least make it co-ed).

Until people openly stand up, things will not change. If she is poor and lacks family support and desperately needs the scholarship, it is understandable to protect herself. However, most of the large university students in the USA are likely at least middle-class and they will do fine. This is 500% more true for college-aged females than males.

Here is the article:

Athanasius

Pelican
Protestant

Argus101

Sparrow
Protestant
Women in the military is probably the most clownworld thing out there. Truly reality upside down maxed out.
I agree. Since men take only a few minutes to make a baby, and women take nine months to make a baby, obviously women are a more
scarce and valuable resource that should be husbanded carefully and not wasted by sending them to the front lines where they could be
badly injured or killed.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
The problem is this: "The swimmer, who preferred to remain anonymous out of fear from activists." People need to speak up, but they are in fear. Of course, speaking up is a sacrifice and she might get kicked off the team. However, if most of the team criticizes this and if female swimmers refuse to compete with males in a race that is supposed to be 100% female, delusional men will not be allowed to participate (or they will at least make it co-ed).

Until people openly stand up, things will not change. If she is poor and lacks family support and desperately needs the scholarship, it is understandable to protect herself. However, most of the large university students in the USA are likely at least middle-class and they will do fine. This is 500% more true for college-aged females than males.

Here is the article:

Yep, this is true. And a very sad testament to our times. Indeed, what you describe is a problem, but, its also a nightmare. Nobody likes nightmares. There are people pushing back at this or doing what they can to hold their ground. Chapelle and the Harry Potter author, to name a couple. Fear is a very powerful incentive, we all know that. But, I think the vast majority of people find this whole "trans" thing to be despicable. And, I think, as people continue to truly wake up, not to be confused with "woke", they're not going to appreciate the fact they're being controlled by crossdressers. Many already are and there is a point where people are not going to put up with it any longer. I actually think we're approaching that point. The fear factor certainly works to their benefit, but, it also conceals true sentiment, which I believe is a growing dissatisfaction with this whole trans paradigm. For the normie and the indifferent, "trans" used to be disregarded as "if it's not affecting me then what do I care what other people do?" Is that still true? No, we're past that point. This female swimmer may be anonymous, but, she's got this out there and, therefore, added, perhaps a small part, to the growing chorus against this insanity.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member

Here is the article:

I get what you're saying but I don't blame some 20-year-old female swimmer for refusing to speak out on the record when she'd very likely be socially ostracizing herself and jeopardizing future employment opportunities for doing so. It's not her responsibility to fight this battle, it's the responsibility of the men sitting on the Penn board of directors, donating to the university (and in particular the swim team), running the athletic department etc to put their collective feet (nearly just wrote "foots", yikes) down.

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant
I get what you're saying but I don't blame some 20-year-old female swimmer for refusing to speak out on the record when she'd very likely be socially ostracizing herself and jeopardizing future employment opportunities for doing so. It's not her responsibility to fight this battle, it's the responsibility of the men sitting on the Penn board of directors, donating to the university (and in particular the swim team), running the athletic department etc to put their collective feet (nearly just wrote "foots", yikes) down.
This. It is the shame of a society when the women have to take up arms. Women are not fighters. Men ought to have no business scolding women for not taking a courageous stand when they themselves will not make that stand.

Scold instead the men who were responsible for that woman. As the good doctor above says, the Penn board of directors and these responsible for the athletic department.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
This. It is the shame of a society when the women have to take up arms. Women are not fighters. Men ought to have no business scolding women for not taking a courageous stand when they themselves will not make that stand.

Scold instead the men who were responsible for that woman. As the good doctor above says, the Penn board of directors and these responsible for the athletic department.
I agree that she is a victim and the true evil ones are the University of Pennsylvania administration that were responsible for allowing this as well as government officials that support this. The coach is also more to blame than fellow teammates. Audience members that knowingly buy tickets are also to blame because they are supporting this with their dollars. Fellow swimmers parents are also to blame if they are telling their kids to support this. Hopefully, they are letting their daughters know that they will help them if the daughters choose to speak up against this (and suffer some consequences).

The reason I mention middle-class is that in the worst case, the girl will get kicked off. Likely, a lawyer seeking publicity will take the case for free if she then sues (or some conservative organizations will pay for the legal bills). She can still likely be allowed admission into another college or university (although maybe not with a scholarship). As a female, most companies would still hire her and plenty would support her. There are some women's rights supporters that would actually take her side (the trans issue is a major dilemma for these groups).

I should remember that 20 is the new 15. Maturity levels are lower than in the past. Also, as a 20-year old and in an ultra-radical environment, she likely doesn't even realize how much support she would get if she openly speaks out. If she was living in a small town in central Pennsylvania and her parents were red-pilled, she might have a different way of thinking. She likely feels helpless and maybe teammates are afraid to share their feelings with each other (due to a culture where informing on others is encouraged).