The Honk pill (Clown World)

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member
^What we’re the construction guys supposed to do, not go to work and feed their families? Some of us have other hills to die on. Here in Canuckistan many who refused to get vaxxed just waited to see what would happen and continued working, eventually the government realized that many weren’t going to get the jab and stopped requiring it.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
^What we’re the construction guys supposed to do, not go to work and feed their families? Some of us have other hills to die on. Here in Canuckistan many who refused to get vaxxed just waited to see what would happen and continued working, eventually the government realized that many weren’t going to get the jab and stopped requiring it.
The construction union is massive here, and if they had of toughed it out they could have gone a long way to preventing some of the torture that demon Dan Andrews put us through for the past 2 years. We didn’t have the option of just waiting it out, it was point blank, no jab, no job. I can understand the single mum (or dad), working as say, a cleaner or factory worker trying to put food on the table and being coerced into taking the clot shot. But most of the construction workers are young to middle aged men earning HUGE money and they caved in like a deck of cards. All back on the job now, life as per normal without a hint of protest about their ongoing poison booster mandates. Makes me sick to see them on the job while those earning way less money are basically unemployable for standing their ground. It may not be your “hill to die on”, and that’s fair enough, but sadly a lot of people that have had the shots will be doing just that…… dying.

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
^What we’re the construction guys supposed to do, not go to work and feed their families?

We dont need to answer that in the abstract, because we lived it. I could have found any number of reasons to cuck:

I want to travel
Ive got kids
Ive got a mortgage
This is the only job i know how to do

I heard them all. I knew the circumstances of many of these men, because I worked with them for years. Often they were much better off than me on paper, and the excuses they gave applied more to me than it did themselves. But they were not looking for a way to make it, they were looking for an excuse to cuck, because it was easier that way.
There were a million reasons to cuck, and yet we managed to stay strong for just one reason - because it was the right thing to do, regardless of what it cost us.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Labour unions just proved they are completely worthless when they ALL failed to do a damn thing to help their members in the face of vaccine mandates. I had renounced my membership a few years back when they used our dues to advocate for homosexual marriage, and that decision was vindicated just months ago when they washed their hands of any obligation to assist my coworkers who had their careers obliterated. To say Ill never join a union again is a bit redundant at this point, as I am still de-facto forbidden from working at all.
This is an example where the union actually helped workers:

Some workers protested, but likely the company saw only 15 people or so and felt that even if they all quit, they would be easily replaceable.

The company is either clueless or the leaders just deliberately like to stomp their boot on the employees' faces if they can and/or they are brainwashed Biden supporters that worship him (like Jen Psaki). The fact a union fought successfully to end mandates for the union workers should be a signal that most workers don't want to be forced to take a vaccine. The vaccine mandate doesn't save the company money and it doesn't increase production. It only will decrease workers' feelings towards it and increase turnover rate in the long run.

dicknixon72

Pelican
But it was this statement that shocked me the most:

LOL

In case some of you youngsters never read the book, because your school library was too triggered by it, it's the story of a strong father figure lawyer in a rural southern town, who risks his reputation to defend a black man wrongly accused of rape by a white female. It was made into a very popular movie starring Gregory Peck.

I guess since the bad guys might have called this black man bad names, we can't watch the film, and the white man shouldn't have helped him because that's being a "white savior" which is also bad..... This book was on banned lists just a few years ago for being too liberal, and now it's too Nazi!

Who elsa is-a gonna bust up dis here chifforobe den?

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member
Personally I blame the governments, health care system, big pharma and the media for the covid lockdowns over blue collar tradesmen but to each their own.

RedLagoon

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

How are you supposed to support your family when you're permanently maimed (or worse) by taking a poisonous injection?

I'm still holding strong, cash is still around even though I make a fraction of what I used to, at least I can look myself in the mirror knowing I stood by my beliefs and faith.

And yes the unions are a corrupt mob here who also sold me out.

bucky

Hummingbird
Other Christian
How are you supposed to support your family when you're permanently maimed (or worse) by taking a poisonous injection?

I'm still holding strong, cash is still around even though I make a fraction of what I used to, at least I can look myself in the mirror knowing I stood by my beliefs and faith.

Do you personally know anyone who's been "permanently maimed" or killed by the vaccine? I don't, and almost everyone I know in real life other than my wife is a normie who jumped at getting vaxxed and boosted as soon as possible. Don't get me wrong, I held out and didn't get vaxxed at some real risk of losing my job for multiple reasons, and the possibility of bad side effects up and to including death was one of them, but I haven't seen much evidence of that actually happening yet.

My best guess based on what I've seen so far with my own eyes is that the various so-called COVID vaccines just don't do much of anything, either helpful or harmful, to most people and were mainly designed to further enrich Pfizer, Moderna, etc. At worst I know a few people who got very sick after getting vaccinated but eventually recovered. They essentially gave themselves COVID to prevent themselves from getting COVID while missing the irony because, well, they're normies.

It's silly, like the fact that most people I know have had COVID at this point while being vaxxed and but still think the vaccines prevent COVID infection. Or they think they survived COVID without getting severely ill because they're vaxxed, in spite of the fact that none of us, vaxxed or unvaxxed really had symptoms that were much worse than a typical cold.

It feels a little like how our side insists there are mass deaths and permanent severe health problems going on because of the vaccines, which I also don't see, at least not yet.

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member

I can’t think of anyone I know who has died or been unable to work due to being vaxxed, oil is high and we’re all making great money, I picked up some oil stocks in 2020 and they’re doing great, life is good.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
It feels a little like how our side insists there are mass deaths and permanent severe health problems going on because of the vaccines, which I also don't see, at least not yet.
I've said that the main threat to the jabs is that it's yet another toxin injection on top of many others, but also made via abortions and particularly toxic. It seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back for many, so to speak.

Have you seen the military's DMED database link? Showed increases to the tune of several multiples of miscarriages and cancer among the armed forces. That seemed to get brushed under the rug pretty quickly. To your credit I haven't known many who have had provable death or become maimed as a result of the jab. A deacon I know lost his hearing right after getting it. Some people had heart issues, but they were also obese. If 1% of people had a serious or permanent adverse reaction right away, that's still many times more risky than any other jab offered at your local pediatrician's office, which is still too risky for me. What is really horrifying is that while the so called "inoculations" offered as part of the CDC schedule have very few consequences up front, 10x more have chronic issues for the rest of their lives or for a long time such that don't develop immediately (and the unjabbed don't or rarely get) after such as ADHD, asthma, fevers, chronic respiratory issues and the like. If that trend continues with the covid jabs - that the long term, not immediate, chronic issues are more common and often more severe than the immediate acute adverse reactions, then potentially most of the people with the covid jabs will have issues with their heart, their brain, their lungs, etc. going forward.

bucky

Hummingbird
Other Christian
I've said that the main threat to the jabs is that it's yet another toxin injection on top of many others, but also made via abortions and particularly toxic. It seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back for many, so to speak.

Have you seen the military's DMED database link? Showed increases to the tune of several multiples of miscarriages and cancer among the armed forces. That seemed to get brushed under the rug pretty quickly. To your credit I haven't known many who have had provable death or become maimed as a result of the jab. A deacon I know lost his hearing right after getting it. Some people had heart issues, but they were also obese. If 1% of people had a serious or permanent adverse reaction right away, that's still many times more risky than any other jab offered at your local pediatrician's office, which is still too risky for me. What is really horrifying is that while the so called "inoculations" offered as part of the CDC schedule have very few consequences up front, 10x more have chronic issues for the rest of their lives or for a long time such that don't develop immediately (and the unjabbed don't or rarely get) after such as ADHD, asthma, fevers, chronic respiratory issues and the like. If that trend continues with the covid jabs - that the long term, not immediate, chronic issues are more common and often more severe than the immediate acute adverse reactions, then potentially most of the people with the covid jabs will have issues with their heart, their brain, their lungs, etc. going forward.
I have not seen the military database link you mentioned. I agree that there's definitely a possibility that the "COVID vaccines" will cause health problems in the long term. That was one of my many reasons for avoiding the so-called vaccine. I'm wary of statistics because they can be used to mislead very easily, for example the millions of supposed deaths from COVID that the MSM constantly talks about. Not saying stats are useless at all, just that you have to spend a lot of time digging into them to even get close to really understanding them and whether or not they're useful.

I've said this before, but I tend to go with what's before my own eyes. That's how I came to seriously doubt that COVID was some kind of modern day Black Death a few months into the "pandemic." I'm still not convinced that the so-called COVID vaccines are anywhere near as dangerous as our side often says, but I'm interested in hearing other guys' opinions on forums like this. Either way, there are so many other reasons to avoid these "vaccines" that whether or not you believe millions are being killed and maimed by them, you should still avoid them.

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
Do you personally know anyone who's been "permanently maimed" or killed by the vaccine? I don't, and almost everyone I know in real life other than my wife is a normie who jumped at getting vaxxed and boosted as soon as possible. Don't get me wrong, I held out and didn't get vaxxed at some real risk of losing my job for multiple reasons, and the possibility of bad side effects up and to including death was one of them, but I haven't seen much evidence of that actually happening yet.

My best guess based on what I've seen so far with my own eyes is that the various so-called COVID vaccines just don't do much of anything, either helpful or harmful, to most people and were mainly designed to further enrich Pfizer, Moderna, etc. At worst I know a few people who got very sick after getting vaccinated but eventually recovered. They essentially gave themselves COVID to prevent themselves from getting COVID while missing the irony because, well, they're normies.

It's silly, like the fact that most people I know have had COVID at this point while being vaxxed and but still think the vaccines prevent COVID infection. Or they think they survived COVID without getting severely ill because they're vaxxed, in spite of the fact that none of us, vaxxed or unvaxxed really had symptoms that were much worse than a typical cold.

Hmm. This website here contains information about this phenomenon.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I have always wondered how many folks on Roosh V were vaxed vs. unvaxed and whether the folks (such as myself) posting in the COVID forums were actually a minority. With all the posts on travelling and dating it really got me wondering. I personally haven't seen too many adverse reactions myself. Lots of triple vaxed came down with severe cases of COVID around Christmas though.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

A British university has reportedly instructed students studying to become midwives on how to deliver babies from “birthing persons” with a penis.

A “skills workbook” produced by Edinburgh Napier University in Scotland has drawn criticism after it was revealed that it had initially instructed midwifery students on how to assist biological males in giving birth.

The teaching resource, which were obtained from students by the feminist website Reduxx, stated: “It is important to note that while most times the birthing person will have female genitalia, you may be caring for a pregnant or birthing person who is transitioning from male to female and may still have external male genitalia.”
Uh, what?

I recently posted some videos on low-IQ minorities on youtube posting how to get in to medical school.
If you weren't already, I would avoid the western medical system at all costs.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I have not seen the military database link you mentioned. I agree that there's definitely a possibility that the "COVID vaccines" will cause health problems in the long term. That was one of my many reasons for avoiding the so-called vaccine. I'm wary of statistics because they can be used to mislead very easily, for example the millions of supposed deaths from COVID that the MSM constantly talks about. Not saying stats are useless at all, just that you have to spend a lot of time digging into them to even get close to really understanding them and whether or not they're useful.

I've said this before, but I tend to go with what's before my own eyes. That's how I came to seriously doubt that COVID was some kind of modern day Black Death a few months into the "pandemic." I'm still not convinced that the so-called COVID vaccines are anywhere near as dangerous as our side often says, but I'm interested in hearing other guys' opinions on forums like this. Either way, there are so many other reasons to avoid these "vaccines" that whether or not you believe millions are being killed and maimed by them, you should still avoid them.
The implementation of a communist vax pass system and enlargement of government control worry me the most. I think at this stage most realize that any aggressive reaction to government abuse is not on the cards. The government here totally demolished the truckers/bikers due to their insistence on Ghandi-like tactics and the way the right sticks to outdated paradigms. Most also want to flee rather than resist, at least here in Canada. Those with means will relocate to the third-world, while those without (such as myself) will be an ever decreasing minority with no backup. I am unvaxed and don't want the vax; however, who wants to be a sacrificial lamb to a cause when all your fellow travelers have departed.

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
The implementation of a communist vax pass system and enlargement of government control worry me the most. I think at this stage most realize that any aggressive reaction to government abuse is not on the cards. The government here totally demolished the truckers/bikers due to their insistence on Ghandi-like tactics and the way the right sticks to outdated paradigms. Most also want to flee rather than resist, at least here in Canada. Those with means will relocate to the third-world, while those without (such as myself) will be an ever decreasing minority with no backup. I am unvaxed and don't want the vax; however, who wants to be a sacrificial lamb to a cause when all your fellow travelers have departed.
If it gets too crazy here, I'll lose my job and then we can great escape our way out of here together fren.

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
Personally I blame the governments, health care system, big pharma and the media for the covid lockdowns over blue collar tradesmen but to each their own.

I dont think anybody blames them, but we sure as hell dont respect them. A well paid whore is still a whore. Maybe they can take their union bucks and buy some respect. Sadly, no amount of money will ever be enough to unjab them. No refunds!

EgoDeath

Robin
Non-Christian
Israel strongly condemns Sergei Lavrov after the Russian foreign minister said that Adolf Hitler was "of Jewish descent" and that "the Jews themselves are the greatest anti-Semites".

It was in an interview with Italian media on Sunday that Sergei Lavrov was asked how Russia can claim that Ukraine needs to be "denazified" when President Volodymyr Zelensky is a Jew.

- Zelensky a Jew? Hitler also had Jewish ancestry... The Jews themselves are the biggest anti-Semites, Lavrov replied, according to Haaretz.

In the interview, Lavrov also accuses the US and Canada of training "openly neo-Nazi" forces such as the Azov Battalion, which is now subordinate to Ukraine's Defense Ministry. The Canadian training effort to which he refers also included Swedish officers.

But Sergei Lavrov's reference to Hitler - as one might expect - is not going down well in Israel.

- I take the Russian Foreign Minister's statement very seriously. His words are untrue and what they refer to is wrong. The aim of such lies is to blame the Jews themselves for the most horrible crimes in history, which were committed against them," says Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett.

Foreign Minister Yair Lapid calls Lavrov's comments "unforgivable" and "scandalous", Reuters reports.

Israel has also summoned Russia's ambassador for a "tough talk" over the incident, according to Reuters.