The Honk pill (Clown World)

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
Taco Bell Slays The Breakfast Game With Drag Brunch Tour Across The U.S.

newsroom-2022-E04-Drag-Brunch-Tour-Masthead.jpg

Introducing Taco Bell Drag Brunch: Multi-city events at select Taco Bell Cantinas across the country celebrating drag culture and the LGBTQIA+ community

Taco Bell is rolling out the purple carpet for a new immersive fan experience: Drag Brunch. Starting in May, fans across the United States will be able to participate in “Taco Bell Drag Brunch,” a one-of-a-kind experience coming to Taco Bell Cantinas in select cities.

Each show will be hosted by the fabulous drag performer and taco extraordinaire, Kay Sedia, and feature performances from local queens and kings that will transform any morning from Mild to Fire! Fans who attend the event will be immersed in an environment featuring captivating visual backdrops, craveable breakfast menu items, thrilling lip syncs and extraordinary high kicks and dips.

gun-to-head-nodding.gif

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
Spain might introduce a 3 day per month menstrual leave for working women who struggle with more severe symptoms. (Which I guess could easily apply to most women if this bill is passed)

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
Before I even clicked the link I knew that this had to be an AWFL. She is an average looking Anglo, who after FOURTEEN years of marriage WITH kids, still couldn't resist the temptation to nuke her family's life to chase chad like a cavewoman:

View attachment 41462

"Average looking" is generous....given she's been married for 14 years and has 2-3 kids I'm guessing she's in her 40s, she looks at least mid-50s.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
Spain might introduce a 3 day per month menstrual leave for working women menstrual cramps having persons who struggle with more severe symptoms. (Which I guess could easily apply to most women menstrual cramps having persons if this bill is passed)

FIFY

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
You can protect yourself against viruses, but can you protect yourself against Clown World?
:eek:

This has to be staged. She might be doing this to make a point how paranoid some people are. A person that is really this scared would be wearing a hazmat suit like I saw some Koreans wearing in an airport.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
This is what God's creation has come down to. We're underestimating the depths to which we've already descended. Severe prayer is the only answer.

And with that, imagine that the caption is serious, and not even ironic. This is literally now the best way to celebrate what it is to be a mother.

View attachment 41526
How desperate or twisted was some guy to have sex with this woman? Gross!

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
C...u...r...i...o...u...s...

AC :

We probably sound nutty around here talking about some big global conspiracy, probably occult, which tons of regular people belong to, which will come out of the woodwork to screw with the heads of anybody getting involved in their machinery of government. But Jae Kwon, creator of Proof of Stake, can tell you it is real:

@305_Capital
Mar 22

Pretty insane the engineer who pioneered proof-of-stake has less than 8,000 followers on Twitter… If @jaekwon had “co-founder of Ethereum” in his bio, like a certain other “layer-0” founder, I wonder what the $ATOM valuation would be.

@jaekwon

Replying to @305_Capital
You don’t get promoted unless you are initiated into the globalist agenda. If you don’t comply, your project is infiltrated by their handlers and you are gangstalked and shadowbanned into oblivion. It is a large international conspiracy beyond SV, tracing back to the NWO agenda.

@jaekwon
Mar 22

Replying to @jaekwon and @305_Capital
It’s a funny tango because they need the likes of me, because their clowns aren’t actually innovative even though they work so hard to be promoted. So I get to code my thing while I help spread the Gno about this ongoing spiritual conflict that had been raging for millennia.

@NzPadmasana
Mar 22

Have they ever tried to get you into it?

@jaekwon

Replying to @NzPadmasana and @305_Capital
Yes. I’ve been invited to a certain small island. I’ve been invited to Davos. I’ve been invited to work for the CBDC of China. I’ve been invited to create a new religion. I’ve been invited to join satanism. To meet the highest of generals. I’ve been nearly entrapped into NK. Etc.