The Honk pill (Clown World)

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
A further indication that no one becomes prominent. Unless they're an active puppet of 'The Big Club'.

The-Big-Club.jpg

Seth Rich did not kill himself.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
"The world we know has suffered from the system we once knew
Our values were twisted and defiled by the machine
But resistance is growing stronger
We will fight for our future
Humanity depends on us
Do not let our enemy prevail
If you are listening to this, you are the resistance."

FEAR FACTORY - Recode *​

*Yes I'm well aware ol' Burton C. Bell is/was distinctly anti-Trump & part of the establishment at some level.
Yet I find it amusing Bell's works now work better against that very same establishment as opposed to any intent of it being anti-Trump & the like.

Guerrilla warfare & asymmetric warfare requires using their own methods & tactics against them.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

The study said the additional children incur considerably more financial costs for their parents, thus reducing the family’s income and standard of living, which in turn causes worries and uncertainties that could contribute to cognitive deterioration.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

Yep.
In a similar situation to Waco & Randy Weaver.

Fair bet; you could buy a log cabin. Put up solar panels. Grow & farm your own food. Be self sufficient & as minimal a "burden" on society in any way shape or form (climate / economic etc.).

Yet if you post one or two comments online in base / simple disagreement with "The Narrative".

Not even outright dissent or protest. Mere disagreement.

The Callous Control Freaks would still attempt to come down on you like a ton of bricks.

'They' cannot abide a lack of total control...

His name was Randy Weaver

R.I.P.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
My grandparents on my father's side had eight kids and managed to do well. They stayed married and maintained good relationships with them. Overall the kids were successful.

My grandparents on my mother's side also had eight kids and did not do as well. They divorced and had poor relationships with most of their kids and they were often unhappy. Many of their kids also misbehaved as teenagers and rebelled and struggled in adolescence.

Your values and the way you raise your kids will make a huge impact on your mental health. If you are cold to your kids, they will lack warmth towards their parents. If they are not given decent guidance, they will often rebel and struggle. It is not the kids that are the main cause of mental issues in most cases.

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
Actual government published paper......

The Gov't sure doesn't like whiteness and spend a lot of money researching how bad and 'unbearable' it is:

The unbearable whiteness of being​

White on whiteness: becoming radicalized about race​

=================

No such articles appear when searching "blackness"

Just "BLM" and Black Lives Matter.