The Honk pill (Clown World)

dicknixon72

Pelican
Is she wrong, though? Listen to the message, not the messenger.

I think she is absolutely correct.

Look at your life and see how many decent-looking if not downright handsome black men you see with absolute thumb-faced dumptrucks of white wives.

Why?

He might have the looks, the masculinity, and the swagger, but she has the 780 FICO, the cars, the mortgage, and the near-six-figure job. He certainly has a certain radius of influence, but at the end of the day, he always has to talk to his wife about virtually any decision. And again, he is allowed a certain latitude, but when push comes to shove and she yanks his chain, he submits. He has to. Otherwise, its not just back to the hood with you, boy, but kiss 15-50% of your reported earnings good-bye through child support/alimony and to hell with you even seeing your kids because at the end of the day, when you raise your voice and argue about it, I'm a white woman and you're a black man - who are the cops going to believe, Tom Robinson or Mayella? Carolyn Bryant or Emmett Till?

Its an arrangement without being arranged, an agreement that doesn't need to be explicitly verbalized, but its a modern indentured-servitude-by-marriage. Matrimonial slavery if you will.

That's why you'll see more Denzels with Mimi from The Drew Carey Show than would happen organically.

Maybe someone should let the brothers know...

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It may be true that some white women are attracted to black men because they have higher social status but that woman made so many contradictions and absurd statements in that video it's hard to believe her head didn't spin around.

Rush87

Hummingbird
Catholic
Young white girls like black guys because social media convinced them that it's cool. Fat haggard hood rat white women love black guys because they will actually have them....

Also because of what @dicknixon72 said
I think the ‘white women like black guys’ is entirely a myth. I’d love to see the stats on it but I’d say it’s extremely rare. Same as black women dating white men. Also super rare. The media just drums it up as a pop culture piece.

FrancisK

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I think the ‘white women like black guys’ is entirely a myth. I’d love to see the stats on it but I’d say it’s extremely rare. Same as black women dating white men. Also super rare. The media just drums it up as a pop culture piece.

I agree, it's propped up by loser weirdo pop culture. Beyond even that I hate to say it but the type of white women who go after blacks are women you don't want anyway. I'm not trying to disparage black men by saying that, I'm disparaging those women.....they are definitely an odd breed weirdly masculine and very off putting in many ways.

TCOCBR18

Sparrow
Orthodox

I genuinely do not understand why all of Kamala Harris's meeting participants started listing the clothes they were wearing. I normally consider myself well-attuned to the latest progressive trends (I am heavily exposed to them), and so I wasn't at all surprised by the declaration of pronouns, but to list your clothes? I have never heard of that before and I am wondering if anybody could explain it to me. Is this something new in progressives' ever-evolving social mores? Or was that just those individuals acting inexplicably weird?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Umm...
giphy-downsized-large.gif