The Honk pill (Clown World)

Rush87

Ostrich
Catholic
Bu
Who in the Sam hell are they 'avenging' in that scenario...? :alien:

Meantime.
Guess you'll eat the bugs one way or the other.

But they happily wrap those leeks in a plastic bag to dump in a land fill, whilst also pretending to be green, whilst also lecturing people on the environment, whilst also destroying countless ecosystems.

Earth’s dominant energy force isn’t the sun. It seems like it’s fuelled by dramatic irony.

Holymanaspen

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been on something of a movie marathon recently, and today watched Marlon Brando's "The Wild One" (1953).

It was an interesting film about a motorcycle gang that rides into a small town in California and causes havoc for a few days. Brando is excellent and his on-screen chemistry with his co-star was a refreshing change from the hypersexuality of today's age. There was no smut; the woman exuded pure femininity and Brando raw masculinity.

I've always been a literary nerd and wanted to analyse the movie further so I googled "The Wild Ones analysis". I clicked on some modern "interpretation" of the film, and the bulk of it is describing the "queer undertones" of the movie, that because gay people have adopted the leather jacket and biker clothes for "S&M focussed" occasions, that the whole movie must in some way be about these bikers' "repressed gayness".

Spoiler alert- In the final scene Brando has a touching moment with the girl and then rides off alone...more a symbol of his aimless, damaged nature that he can't commit to her even when she made her feelings known for him. This "analysis", however, interpreted it as such: "Today, The Wild One lends itself to naïve camp readings in queer analysis, where it can be interpreted that Johnny resists the traditions of straight society and perhaps remains unable or unwilling to confess his gayness."

Utterly ridiculous. This woke nonsense is even soiling movies of the distant past!

The review is written by Brian Eggert in 2019. According to Wiki: "This surname is common among Ashkenazi Jewish families"

Last edited:

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
I've been on something of a movie marathon recently, and today watched Marlon Brando's "The Wild One" (1953).

It was an interesting film about a motorcycle gang that rides into a small town in California and causes havoc for a few days. Brando is excellent and his on-screen chemistry with his co-star was a refreshing change from the hypersexuality of today's age. There was no smut; the woman exuded pure femininity and Brando raw masculinity.

I've always been a literary nerd and wanted to analyse the movie further so I googled "The Wild Ones analysis". I clicked on some modern "interpretation" of the film, and the bulk of it is describing the "queer undertones" of the movie, that because gay people have adopted the leather jacket and biker clothes for "S&M focussed" occasions, that the whole movie must in some way be about these bikers' "repressed gayness".

Spoiler alert- In the final scene Brando has a touching moment with the girl and then rides off alone...more a symbol of his aimless, damaged nature that he can't commit to her even when she made her feelings known for him. This "analysis", however, interpreted it as such: "Today, The Wild One lends itself to naïve camp readings in queer analysis, where it can be interpreted that Johnny resists the traditions of straight society and perhaps remains unable or unwilling to confess his gayness."

Utterly ridiculous. This woke nonsense is even soiling movies of the distant past!

The review is written by Brian Eggert in 2019. According to Wiki: "This surname is common among Ashkenazi Jewish families"
Well, just like that old adage goes: when all you think about is sodomy, everyone looks like a fag. Or something like that.

TooFineAPoint

Pelican
Protestant
Well, just like that old adage goes: when all you think about is sodomy, everyone looks like a fag. Or something like that.
This is 99% of all film criticism, professional and on amateur movie forum discussions.

There was a notorious example back in the early 2000s when Criterion started releasing DVDs with commentaries (that they originally started in their laserdisc days). For a few they would get an obnoxious navel-gazing female professor to comment on films in cases where the director was dead. This woman would point out EVERY instance of any object in the movie that was a straight line / tube / pipe / pole. In each case, amazingly, it was (to her) a "phallic symbol".

Man pulls out a gun (in a spy thriller), "the gun is a phallic symbol, symbolizing his intent to sexually dominate the female lead" OR "symbolizing his own impotence" blah blah. Someone puts their coat on a coat hook? Phallic symbol. Buildings in the background? Phallic symbol.

This woman was a walking, talking stereotype of modern intellectual female penis envy. It was a complete joke.

If you want to see just how bad it can be, check out the commentary track here: https://www.criterion.com/films/234-the-39-steps

She did a bunch of commentaries and I was not the only one who noticed: https://www.hometheaterforum.com/co...d-notorious-commentary-stretches-a-bit.60511/

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

2022-10-13_13-16-57.jpg

2022-10-13_13-15-29.jpg

balybary

Kingfisher
Catholic
Fake astronaut scams woman for $30,000 ‘landing fee’ to return to Earth, police say

A Japanese woman was scammed out of thousands of dollars in an international romance scam, according to police. The 65-year-old woman in Higashiomi City met a man on Instagram who claimed to be a Russian astronaut working aboard the International Space Station, Japanese outlet Yomiuri Shimbun reported, citing the Shiga Prefectural Police’s Higashi-Omi Police Station’s Oct. 7 news release. The two met in June and continued messaging for months, Kyodo News reported. The “astronaut” told the woman he loved her and proposed to her, the outlet reported, citing police. He told her they could get married when he returned to Earth, TV Asahi reported. The scam “astronaut” asked the woman to send him money for “landing fees” and rocket expenses to return to Earth, Kyodo News reported, citing police.

The woman sent him five payments between August and September totaling about $30,000 (4.4 million yen), Yomiuri Shimbun reported. Still, the scammer continued to ask for money, prompting the woman to contact the police, TV Asahi reported.

pUghZKVHJuiosFsCltM2HQ.gif

Towgunner

Kingfisher

This made me angry because I went to a clothes shop a few days ago and there was an Indian origin girl this size working there, dressed in very revealing clothes with her gut showing. I thought to myself 'what even is her thought process going out in public like this?'. Now I know

Terrible. This obese woman has no business talking to that fit man, let alone thinking she actually has a snowball's chance in hell to get him. Its very disturbing because this kind of propaganda makes undesirable women think they're more than they are. Of course, this is all couched by the whole "love thyself", "you're already perfect" philosophy. But, let's examine that more closely - its all pride. Self-love is vanity, which is pride and the greatest of all sins. This one is peculiar, because a woman that is that obese deserves pity, but, in as much as that is true, she doesn't deserve pride. We can feel sorry for her, but, we must not resort to inflating her ego. She must find that on her own and part of that would be losing a couple hundred pounds.

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
Protestant
Terrible. This obese woman has no business talking to that fit man, let alone thinking she actually has a snowball's chance in hell to get him. Its very disturbing because this kind of propaganda makes undesirable women think they're more than they are. Of course, this is all couched by the whole "love thyself", "you're already perfect" philosophy. But, let's examine that more closely - its all pride. Self-love is vanity, which is pride and the greatest of all sins. This one is peculiar, because a woman that is that obese deserves pity, but, in as much as that is true, she doesn't deserve pride. We can feel sorry for her, but, we must not resort to inflating her ego. She must find that on her own and part of that would be losing a couple hundred pounds.
The supply of thin feminine quality women is low in the west:

Holymanaspen

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
The Clownword from a meta-perspective:

Dehumanized, atomized Young Men without true purpose and real connection. Treated with contempt. Creating a positive feedback loop that will result in revolution.

The guy who directed the joker is a good Jew. Actually criticized the clown world.

Thanks for sharing the video. The past me resonated a lot with the character.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant

Elipe

Ostrich
Protestant

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
Why did the cops side with the judge? All society has to do to oppose judicial overreach is to just not do what they say you have to do. This is on the cops too.
It always is. The cops are always equally to blame, as the judges can’t enforce their own edicts. Whenever I read a headline about “judge does this or that,” I always keep in mind that it’s the cops carrying out the orders. They are indeed the thin blue line, the one that protects the criminal elect from us.