The Honk pill (Clown World)

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
The Clownword from a meta-perspective:

Dehumanized, atomized Young Men without true purpose and real connection. Treated with contempt. Creating a positive feedback loop that will result in revolution.

Will someone explain to me what is intended by the term “meta,” which I see thrown around all the time now and consider to be some kind of newspeak. I looked up the formal definition and it is unhelpful in the contexts in which I’ve seen the term used (usually always some hyphenated word or a contraction).

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Will someone explain to me what is intended by the term “meta,” which I see thrown around all the time now and consider to be some kind of newspeak. I looked up the formal definition and it is unhelpful in the contexts in which I’ve seen the term used (usually always some hyphenated word or a contraction).
Facebook's parent company renamed itself to Meta a year or two ago, saying they were positioning the company to be a key player in the immerging virtual world. This is why you often see pictures of Zuckerberg with VR goggles, or around other people with VR goggles. They also own Oculus Rift.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
I started to say this article about tools looks like satire to me as well. However I went to the website, and read some more. I found this article, about how sex surrogates are not the same as sex workers.

At first I was sure this was satire too, but I kept reading, and they played it fairly straight with the topic all the way through, referring to a 2012 movie called The Sessions, starring Helen Hunt and William H. Macy. I finally concluded this article is not satire. Then I clicked several other stories on the site. While they are all so ridiculous they seem like satire, I'm now convinced the ones I saw were serious.

My final conclusion: this website is not satire, and therefore, the original article about Dem Rangz being the keystone that could unleash a global depression is completely serious.
“I picked the group with one of the switchboard founders, Maggi Rubenstein, because I admired her so much.”

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant

I mean that in a big picture sense.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Meta means above, from a higher level. So we can talk politics from a micro perspective, like how the local council is doing, or take a meta perspective (birds eye, looking from out of space down to the earth) and see that in fact there's a global regime controlling it all. If you hear meta, think about taking a helicopter view, instead of being stuck in a lower level perspective, in which you'll miss things. Zooming out essentially. So with the company Meta for example, the idea is that it transcends the physical perspective, and gets into the virtual, so it goes a ''level higher'' in that sense.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

In addition, some dude also glued himself to the table in a TV show. All of these people have the same look in their eyes, what I call the kill me or save me eyes. I see confusion, darkness, lack of understanding, lack of meaning, desperation. It's truly sad how far people have descended, and this is what happens to you when you follow the mainstream, you'll build your house on sand, not a rock, and it will fall, and great was its fall. I hope these people can come out of it, but they're so deep in deception that I doubt they can, and they think they're doing good, but they've fallen for a grave Satanic lie, and worldly utopia.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
In addition, some dude also glued himself to the table in a TV show. All of these people have the same look in their eyes, what I call the kill me or save me eyes. I see confusion, darkness, lack of understanding, lack of meaning, desperation. It's truly sad how far people have descended, and this is what happens to you when you follow the mainstream, you'll build your house on sand, not a rock, and it will fall, and great was its fall. I hope these people can come out of it, but they're so deep in deception that I doubt they can, and they think they're doing good, but they've fallen for a grave Satanic lie, and worldly utopia.

Hopefully they left him there overnight with no food or water.

TooFineAPoint

Ostrich
Protestant
Meta means above, from a higher level. So we can talk politics from a micro perspective, like how the local council is doing, or take a meta perspective (birds eye, looking from out of space down to the earth) and see that in fact there's a global regime controlling it all. If you hear meta, think about taking a helicopter view, instead of being stuck in a lower level perspective, in which you'll miss things. Zooming out essentially. So with the company Meta for example, the idea is that it transcends the physical perspective, and gets into the virtual, so it goes a ''level higher'' in that sense.
This, plus in colloquial-speak "meta" is used to indicate something self-referential or extremely self-aware. Like making a movie about making a movie.

Or two hipsters could be arguing with each other on how much to tip a waitress, then they ask the waitress her opinion, but ultimately end up deciding how much to tip not based on what the waitress SAYS to tip but on how much they enjoyed or did not enjoy the WAY she said it. Then as they walk out the one hipster turns to the other and says "that was so META!".

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Love it how whitey (or jewy) says "inundated with racial epithets" in contrast to watching any show with African Americans calling eachother N all the time, even referring to a man in general as a N. It's funny when you see whitey/Jewey explaining to bad African American how these words are so bad while the latter uses them themselves all the time. Same as an agent as Piers Morgan explaining to Ye how he racist lol. It's the epitome of superiority thinking from these people.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
image.jpg