The Honk pill (Clown World)

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

Heh.
Heh indeed at the foolishness of man.

Computers are not sentient.
There is no actual intelligence with binary based computers.
Any circumstance outside / beyond a binary based computers programming (however advanced), will lead to errors.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Heh.

Any circumstance outside / beyond a binary based computers programming (however advanced), will lead to errors.

Don’t watch the vision and just listen to the audio??????

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

Heh.

Never even heard of the thing. But I can tell she did.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Society will not improve until cycles of abuse are ended.

image.png

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Video description
Eva Sunshine (who goes by the name "Evan"), a trans-identifying 20-year-old Starbucks employee in Ithaca, NY, broke down in a video uploaded to Twitter on October 29th over the horrors of having to work an 8-hour workday. This young college student was bawling over there being customers at...a job revolving around customer service.

Caractacus Potts

Kingfisher
Gold Member
You doubt he can sue? All it takes is a piece of paper. Don't forget to file bar grievances to raise their insurance rates. Another judge gets in the way? Sue them too, personally. Keep hammering them til they comply and do the right thing according to the law. A lawyer probably wouldn't take the case though if that's what you mean.
Unfortunately, judges and many other apparatchiks of the court system are above the law. They are granted "qualified immunity" via their positions. Although, I'm pretty sure that term does not appear in the Constitution. I have seen judges in family court and in criminal court get very agitated when they have had people who know their rights assert them and demand that they be recognized.

When you appear in court they want you to behave like a customer at a deli counter. You've got your number and they want to dispense with you as quickly as possible and move onto the next irritant. People who know their rights, and assert them, are an irritant and will be swatted down quickly. My advice...know where the attorneys and judges work and live. Know what vehicles they drive. Know where their kids go to school and what parks they play soccer at on what weekends. When I posted this years ago a former member likened me to Pablo Escobar.

I'm not telling anyone to do anything untoward with this information but file it away. When the judge in my divorce clearly went out of her way to excuse my ex-wife, even going so far as to state openly "counselor, I am not going to punish her for her poor behavior" that let me know where I stood. At some point the pendulum will swing back in the other direction.

I am going to take my girls to court in a few years and demand the judge explain to my daughters why she made the decisions she made despite the fact it wasn't in their best interests. I will have a friend their to film it in case the judge gets frisky and threatens me with jail time. These people act as they are above the law and we are forced to pay for it. One of the attorneys the court demanded I pay for was found guilty of sexual assault. But he made regular contributions to the judges and their reelection campaigns.

Know the playing field and the players. Use every opportunity to your advantage and if it involves your children push these people to the wall and don't ever back down!

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Unfortunately, judges and many other apparatchiks of the court system are above the law. They are granted "qualified immunity" via their positions. Although, I'm pretty sure that term does not appear in the Constitution. I have seen judges in family court and in criminal court get very agitated when they have had people who know their rights assert them and demand that they be recognized.

When you appear in court they want you to behave like a customer at a deli counter. You've got your number and they want to dispense with you as quickly as possible and move onto the next irritant. People who know their rights, and assert them, are an irritant and will be swatted down quickly. My advice...know where the attorneys and judges work and live. Know what vehicles they drive. Know where their kids go to school and what parks they play soccer at on what weekends. When I posted this years ago a former member likened me to Pablo Escobar.

I'm not telling anyone to do anything untoward with this information but file it away. When the judge in my divorce clearly went out of her way to excuse my ex-wife, even going so far as to state openly "counselor, I am not going to punish her for her poor behavior" that let me know where I stood. At some point the pendulum will swing back in the other direction.

I am going to take my girls to court in a few years and demand the judge explain to my daughters why she made the decisions she made despite the fact it wasn't in their best interests. I will have a friend their to film it in case the judge gets frisky and threatens me with jail time. These people act as they are above the law and we are forced to pay for it. One of the attorneys the court demanded I pay for was found guilty of sexual assault. But he made regular contributions to the judges and their reelection campaigns.

Know the playing field and the players. Use every opportunity to your advantage and if it involves your children push these people to the wall and don't ever back down!
They are not above the law, and the immunities have been stricken down in many places. This is defeatist thinking. If you think they are above the law, then they will be for you.

You sue them in their professional AND individual capacities if they violate your rights.

Don't get a favorable ruling? Judicial complaint.

You just need to remain calm and not let them get a rise out of you. Be respectful at all times. They can be agitated all they want, but you need to remain calm. They may falsely arrest you, which will only dig their hole deeper by further violating your rights.

If you need to appeal, you appeal. Once your admissible evidence is on the record, the appeal process actually works. There WILL be actual adults somewhere in the system. Most BAR members are scumbags, but there are some good ones out there.

I have no experience in divorce court, but the court can't just bring stuff up outside of the complaint. Behavior outside the courtroom cannot be used unless it is admissible evidence. I am curious about your ruling. Do you have copies of the documents?

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
Facebook's parent company renamed itself to Meta a year or two ago, saying they were positioning the company to be a key player in the immerging virtual world. This is why you often see pictures of Zuckerberg with VR goggles, or around other people with VR goggles. They also own Oculus Rift.
Virtual reality will be a huge flop like 3-D movies in the 1950s. People don't want to wear extra paraphernalia on their heads, not even 3-D
cardboard glasses which weigh much less compared to the heavy VR goggles.

3D audience#2.png
3D audience---girl wearing 3D glasses.jpg

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
Except everyone probably ends up with some weird chip linked to their brain and they can just say “Siri, turn reality off”
That's a scary thought! We already have big problems with criminals hacking into computer networks, even supposedly secure networks
at the Pentagon, the State Department and other federal agencies. What will the world be like when criminals can hack directly into
people's brains?? No chip implant for me!!

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
The hype merchant extraordinaire, Effete Elon, strikes again...

image-4-768x908.png

Voxday :

We covered this on the Darkstream last night. There was never any reason whatsoever to believe that Elon Musk – a ticket-taker par excellence – had any intention of standing up against the Prometheans and their determination to control the mainstream media Narrative, which now includes Twitter, Google and Facebook as well as the older organizations like ABCNNBCBS, the NYT, and the wire services.

But the speed with which Musk bowed down before those he serves was a little startling, even for those of us who had zero faith in his intentions. Considering how bad his public behavior is, one hesitates to even try to imagine what the information harvesters must have on him concerning his private conduct.

That being said, it’s still nice to see there are some positive consequences of his takeover of Twitter.

Twitter’s new owner Elon Musk plans to lay off about half of the social media company’s employees in an effort to cut costs, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing sources. According to the report, the cuts will affect about 3,700 of Twitter’s 7,500 staff. Employees being let go will reportedly be informed of the decision this Friday.