The Honk pill (Clown World)

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Former U.S. Women's Soccer player Hope Solo was arrested last May for DWI and resisting arrest in North Carolina. Watch how her arrogance and sense of entitlement showed in this video.

This seems like a typical modern woman, no celebrity status needed. I watched enough of the video to see them pull her out and cuff her. She didn't seem to take it seriously that the police had stopped her and she had no choice but to comply.

Part of it is due to the fact she was drinking, but it seems to me that a majority of young women would consider themselves immune from having to obey an officer's order to get off the phone, hand over her ID, or get out of the car.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Just as Alex Jones would have gotten a lighter penalty in civil court for killing the Sandy Hook kids himself, compared to what he got for verbally questioning the suspicious MSM story, fornicators in Australia would be better off just outright raping women, because removing a condom without consent can get you life in prison.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

Just as Alex Jones would have gotten a lighter penalty in civil court for killing the Sandy Hook kids himself, compared to what he got for verbally questioning the suspicious MSM story, fornicators in Australia would be better off just outright raping women, because removing a condom without consent can get you life in prison.
I'm sure it's just he said she said to convict a guy for this. What other evidence could there be?

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
This happened in Florida. A blind man was stopped by a female cop because she thought she saw a weapon in his rear pocket, which turned out to be a guide stick for the blind. Things escalated from there when the cops went too far for no reason.

Fg7tRPNXwAIsCS5

Fg7tRPSWQAAqWtr

Fg-SRSGWYAQtqV-

jim-hodges-mugshot-florida-blind-arrested-cane-id.jpg

Blind man...
deputy-jayme-lee-gohde.jpg

was stopped and arrested by this female officer.

Legally Blind Man Arrested for Refusing to Show ID After Cane Mistaken for Weapon​

Jim Hodges was stopped in Columbia County, Florida, after an officer said she thought he was carrying a weapon.

“Are you a tyrant?”

“Yeah, I am actually.”

Despite quickly establishing that the walking cane folded in his back pocket was not a weapon but a navigational aid, the officer continued to badger him for his name and ID.

Another officer appeared on the scene to back up the first officer’s illegal demands.

After being placed in handcuffs and having his pockets rifled through, Hodges asked for the officers’ names and badges. That’s when the second officer decided to have Hodges arrested for “resisting.”

Hodges was detained for more than 24 hours — he had to wear an orange jumpsuit and have a mugshot taken. The mugshot and his arrest are now part of his record. He has a meeting with a public defender this coming week to discuss what to do with the criminal charges he is facing. He has not found a proper attorney and is asking for help.

In the comment section of the video, he posted:

“I do need representation. I am not book smart.

I've not found representation yet. I wish I were capable of compiling and contacting each and every one of the big hitters I have seen on YouTube, but I am not mentally equipped to the task.

In my defense, I am one of the not sharp tools in the box.

You see what I went through. There is much that needs to be done. Left to my own devises I would most assuredly have a mess on my hands in no time at all. Im not a tech person, anymore IF I ever was. And thanks in part to a Closed Head Injury and poor education, I am not equipped very well to confront and deal with this situation. So Your Advice and support are very valuable and greatly appreciated.

There is already too much negativity and condemnation floating around, so please be helpful not hurtful.

Commenters have advised him to set up a GoFundMe or post Paypal or Venmo information for donations. He has not yet been able to do so.
According to the timestamp on the bodycam footage, the incident took place on October 31 (Monday), 2022. Hodges had just come back from the courthouse where jury duty was canceled.
ARREST REPORT WRITTEN BY JAYME GOHDE
On October 31, 2022, at approximately 8:08 a.m., I was conducting routine patrol in my fully marked patrol vehicle in the area of Marion Avenue and Duval Street.

While at the stop light at Marion and Duval, I observed a white male enter the crosswalk travelling westbound across Marion Avenue when the traffic control device indicated not to walk. As the man continued through the cross walk, I observed what appeared to be a silver (chrome) pistol with a white grip in his back right pocket.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
This happened in Florida. A blind man was stopped by a female cop because she thought she saw a weapon in his rear pocket, which turned out to be a guide stick for the blind. Things escalated from there when the cops went too far for no reason
So predictable: tough, tattooed "boss bitch" cop accosts the citizen, but her Male partner has to do everything else.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

The real message is; "don't fornicate which might end up with a baby".

Depop 101.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The real message is; "don't fornicate which might end up with a baby".

Depop 101.
They're giving mixed messages. They want you to stay in fornication so that you don't create a family and live a desperate life, however they also punish you for attempting said fornication, whether it's with laws like these, or general SA allegations, metoo and so on. I see it as merely an additional layer to the destruction of male/female relationships and families: make women so afraid of men and men so afraid of women, and both angry at one another, so that they will never come together. That's the game.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
That's a disgusting story about the blind man.
Unfortunately the only remedy available in Democracy is to reward the blind guy with a lot of taxpayer's money, and give the bad cop desk duty. The thug cops are never punished directly. The most you can ever hope for is that they lose their job, but it's usually just "paid leave, and here's a bunch of money from the city budget that we will have to raise taxes to cover" An evil system.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

The shocking thing is the 3% right swipe. That's the standard: everything outside of the 5 to 10 top % is unacceptable, all women are aiming at the top guys (until their 30s at least as they may be forced to compromise, though many never will). The 37 bodycount isn't even that surprising. If you're a woman you can have sex at will. Let's take an average example. A woman who lives single lifestyle from 18 to 28, goes out 3 times a week, is on tinder, instagram everything. Let's say she has sex with 1 new guy every month. That's a fraction of the possibilities and attention she gets to do so. That's 12 a year. Times 10 = 120 in that 10 year period. Living a normal secular lifestyle, the average sexual partners of a 30 year old woman are at least 20-50, for many going up from 50-100, and statistically as we've demonstrated above, that isn't even much. Overall of course it'll wreck her life long term as she'll be a damaged, useless and risky wife for a man but that's not considered in her 20s.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
This video game developer wants VR goggles that will blow off your head with an explosive charge to kill you in real life if you die in the game. He says it is to increase the stakes and change how players behave in the virtual world.

In the ring right? No, in real life!

1667999217659.jpeg

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The 37 bodycount isn't even that surprising. If you're a woman you can have sex at will.
I dunno man, sure I understand it is physically possible, but we are supposed to be more than just animals and exercise some type of self control. I could see having several flings and mini-relationships. A different guy every month over that period seems like a lot to me. Anything more than that and she's basically just doing the old Times Square glory hole routine.

I have never wanted that type of situation, even as a horny teen. If we are talking about magic wishes, I might have been tempted to use special powers to attract 2 or 3 of the most desirable women in my school, and then I'd want to keep them. This 37 body count is just gross and anti-social.

I mean think of the numbers. That's 37/25 or 1.5 partners a week. That's like you don't even have self control where if a person of the opposite sex walks by you while having a drink at a cafe, you chase after them and hump them like a rabbit in heat. Even in my most degenerate days, the thought of being intimate with 37 different bodies in 25 weeks would be pretty disgusting.

I don't even think my dog would hump 37 different dogs in that time period, if he could.

Anyway, pretty terrifying stuff no matter how you look at it. Sure you can always repent, but someone who has done that is going to be physically and mentally damaged for life.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I dunno man, sure I understand it is physically possible, but we are supposed to be more than just animals and exercise some type of self control. I could see having several flings and mini-relationships. A different guy every month over that period seems like a lot to me. Anything more than that and she's basically just doing the old Times Square glory hole routine.

I have never wanted that type of situation, even as a horny teen. If we are talking about magic wishes, I might have been tempted to use special powers to attract 2 or 3 of the most desirable women in my school, and then I'd want to keep them. This 37 body count is just gross and anti-social.

I mean think of the numbers. That's 37/25 or 1.5 partners a week. That's like you don't even have self control where if a person of the opposite sex walks by you while having a drink at a cafe, you chase after them and hump them like a rabbit in heat. Even in my most degenerate days, the thought of being intimate with 37 different bodies in 25 weeks would be pretty disgusting.

I don't even think my dog would hump 37 different dogs in that time period, if he could.

Anyway, pretty terrifying stuff no matter how you look at it. Sure you can always repent, but someone who has done that is going to be physically and mentally damaged for life.
Take heed that this is only tinder, we're not even speaking about insta/daytime approaches/club approaches. Yes, what you describe is healthy, but we're far beyond anything of a healthy society. Point is that as a woman this seemingly high number is a fraction (waaaay less than 1%) of the options she had in that time period, aka the attention she got, the DM's, guys who spoke at her in the club. So if you extrapolate it that way, 37 isn't that special as I calculated. Is it healthy? Oh no in 10 years she's gonna be destroyed. But there'll be a simp in waiting to be the man that ''stepped up'' and he'll get wrecked for it. Sad situation.