Ostrich
Protestant
U.S. Men's National Soccer Team replaces the red, white, and blue colors:

Fhi3Gu8XwAA720G

with LGBTQ+ Pride colors:

Fhi3Gu5WIAIaRdA

PfGunfmM

Edit.

USMNT head coach Gregg Berhalter says 'it's important to bring awareness to social issues' at the World Cup with new rainbow crest amid criticism over attitudes towards LGBTQ fans in Qatar​

Oh, they finally added a 7th stripe. Too bad it's the color of anal prolapse.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
U.S. Men's National Soccer Team replaces the red, white, and blue colors:

Fhi3Gu8XwAA720G

with LGBTQ+ Pride colors:

Fhi3Gu5WIAIaRdA

PfGunfmM

Edit.

USMNT head coach Gregg Berhalter says 'it's important to bring awareness to social issues' at the World Cup with new rainbow crest amid criticism over attitudes towards LGBTQ fans in Qatar​

Really sports already had lost much of its appeal as the ticket prices rose to ridiculous degree and the ''normal man'' was taken out of the stands, in football. Then all the sheikhs came and clubs were taken over with big money, top transfer sums went from 20 mil to 200 mil, salaries went from 30k to 300k a week. And now this, especially the premier league has been ridiculous with kneeling, gaystuff, everything. I seriously don't understand the appeal of it anymore.

GigaBITE

Woodpecker
Oriental Orthodox
Really sports already had lost much of its appeal as the ticket prices rose to ridiculous degree and the ''normal man'' was taken out of the stands, in football. Then all the sheikhs came and clubs were taken over with big money, top transfer sums went from 20 mil to 200 mil, salaries went from 30k to 300k a week. And now this, especially the premier league has been ridiculous with kneeling, gaystuff, everything. I seriously don't understand the appeal of it anymore.
There are multiple of these short videos and they have high view counts and comments, but apparently LGBT is "popular."

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
I would not be surprised...

They Think They Don’t Like it NOW

British football fans are upset that the Islamic Kingdom of Qatar is not going to permit them to drink beer in the stadiums of the World Cup matches.
Fifa has banned the sale of alcohol at Qatar World Cup stadiums just 48 hours before the tournament starts with sponsor Budweiser trying to make light of the news. The beer brand’s Twitter feed posted ‘well, this is awkward…’ moments before Fifa confirmed that alcohol sales will be confined to special ‘fan zones’ where pints cost £12, are only available at certain times, and are limited to four per person.
Plans had called for alcohol to be sold on stadium concourses, but this will now not happen – reportedly after pressure from Qatar’s all-powerful royal family. Alcohol will be available as normal in licenced hotels and restaurants… It is just the latest controversy to plague an already fraught World Cup – the first to be held in a Muslim nation – which has thrown football’s governing ethos and traditional trappings into conflict with the hosts’ conservative interpretation of Islam.
Just wait until the Muslims who rule London and other formerly English cities begin banning alchohol in those areas.
I find it extraordinary how people who obviously recognize that American Indians no longer make the laws or define the social mores in the United States and celebrate the fact that Arabs no longer make the laws or define the social mores in Israel, continually fail to grasp that their laws and their social mores are not going to survive the mass immigration into their countries.
No beer and no homosexuality? Whatever is anyone going to do for fun around over there?
As I contemplate the plight of the poor gay peasants over a glass of nice Spanish Tempernillo, a single tear traces its way down my face.

Pete345

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I would not be surprised...

They Think They Don’t Like it NOW

British football fans are upset that the Islamic Kingdom of Qatar is not going to permit them to drink beer in the stadiums of the World Cup matches.

Just wait until the Muslims who rule London and other formerly English cities begin banning alchohol in those areas.
I find it extraordinary how people who obviously recognize that American Indians no longer make the laws or define the social mores in the United States and celebrate the fact that Arabs no longer make the laws or define the social mores in Israel, continually fail to grasp that their laws and their social mores are not going to survive the mass immigration into their countries.
No beer and no homosexuality? Whatever is anyone going to do for fun around over there?
As I contemplate the plight of the poor gay peasants over a glass of nice Spanish Tempernillo, a single tear traces its way down my face.
I've been saying for a while now, that the future of the West is sharia (which just means "law"). There will be either white sharia or brown sharia. The Leftists need to choose their color wisely.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
A veritable banquet of horrors in the magazine of today's Daily Telegraph, which has a festive food theme. The magazine has an outer cover, which advertises middle class favourite Waitrose. In years gone by, there probably would have been mention of grand items, such as rib roasts, or goose. What do we have today? A "Vegan Jewelled Roast".

It gets worse inside the magazine proper, with a recipe for lamb with spiced dried fruit fighting a rearguard action against an unholy triumvirate of roast Halloumi with figs, pumpkin, chestnut and leek tagine, and Jerusalem artichoke with a walnut and grape salad:

cosine

Woodpecker
I just flew on one of those new 787 Dreamliners. The frames are made from new synthetic lightweight materials, so the whole plane wobbles on landing.

Also upon landing, the cabin lights turn rainbow-colored for ~10 seconds.

Attachments

• F9FE4565-D29F-4340-AA35-4810ED819158.jpeg
    F9FE4565-D29F-4340-AA35-4810ED819158.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 37

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
How gay?
Very gay.
All the way.

The World Cup is Fake and Gay

Everything in Clown World is fake and gay, so it should be no surprise that even the biggest sporting events are too:
Allegations of ‘fake fans’ at the World Cup in Qatar are growing as videos emerge of identikit fans wearing shirts from different countries, after FIFA president Gianni Infantino claimed the suggestions were ‘pure racism’ in a rambling speech ahead of the tournament kicking off tomorrow.
Videos shared online show large groups of men, mostly of Indian origin, wearing the colours of national teams including England, Germany and Argentina, leading to speculation they had been ‘hired’ by Qatar to build atmosphere for the competition.
The groups of fans are kitted out in football kits and near-identical banners reading ‘England fans Qatar’ and ‘Germany fans Qatar’ along with drums and instruments not usually associated with supporters from those countries.
One video shows a presenter asking different groups of fans who will win the World Cup.
Each crowd responds with the name of their team – in English rather than the language native to each country. Most of the banners held by the fans are also written in English.
It appears the technology to show seemingly full stands of digital fans has not yet been developed yet. Of course, it’s only a matter of time before they start faking the players as well as the fans; think about how much more money the Clown World corpocrats could make if they didn’t have to actually pay the players anything. This is but a harbinger of the fake gay world that the globalists want to construct.
Isn’t it amusing how “racist” has become the catch-all response to criticisms of Clown World, no matter how nonsensical? It demonstrates how futile it is to imagine that intellectual engagement with these inverted irrealists is even possible, let alone likely to be successful.

UPDATE: Eight UEFA nations, including Germany, Denmark, Wales and Holland, announced they would wear One Love armbands as a sign of their commitment to gay rights.