The Honk pill (Clown World)

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Bottom right corner says "Unitarian Universalist Chruch West - Brookfield, Wisconsin uucw.org".

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Their website seems down. One can check it out via Wayback Machine.

From their "About Us" page:
Welcome!

At Unitarian Universalist Church West we invite you to come as you are and leave inspired.

This community of diverse, compassionate, and inquisitive souls is a supportive spiritual community in which:
  • Individual beliefs are respected and celebrated
  • Spiritual and intellectual growth are encouraged
  • The interdependent web of life is respected
  • Children and adults explore all the world’s religions
  • People from many different life paths worship, work, play, share and learn together.
Whether you’re looking for a community to raise your children with open minds, or seeking fun with a spiritual community, or hoping for a group of committed social justice advocates, or simply in need of a place to go for soul-stirring worship, we are excited to meet you where you are, and see how we can all learn and grow together.

Join us in exploring life’s deepest questions in a spiritually diverse, supportive, and challenging community. Get in touch by Contacting Us!

What We Do

Working for Justice

We put our Unitarian Universalist faith into action through projects that serve human needs and by addressing important issues like racism, homophobia, and the environment. Adults, teens and children work together to help make the world a more just, peaceful, and sustainable place.

Building Community
Congregation members get to know each other and build community through fellowship groups, learning groups, and spiritual practice groups. Adult classes and events also allow people to share their unique gifts and interests, while build lasting connections.

Religious Education
Our Religious Education program guides children and youth as they explore many kinds of truth and meaning. At the core of the program is a deep respect for each child’s curiosity and understanding, and opportunities to learn to care for one another, for others, and for the earth.

Worship and Spirituality
In worship, we sing and reflect, and hear music, stories, and wise words from diverse sources both sacred and secular. We learn and laugh together as we address life’s puzzles, unpack the issues of the day and share inspiration to help move the world towards justice.

What Scripture or Sacred Texts Do We Use?
Unitarianism and Universalism both have roots in the Protestant Christian tradition, where the Bible is the sacred text, but today we look to additional sources for religious and moral inspiration. We celebrate the spiritual insights of the world’s religions, recognizing wisdom in many scriptures.

When we read scripture in worship, whether it is the Bible, the Dhammapada, or the Tao Te-Ching, we interpret it as a product of its time and its place. There is wisdom there, and there are inspiring stories, but scripture cannot be interpreted narrowly or oppressively. But in our tradition, scripture is never the only word, or the final word, because we trust in the human capacity to use reason and draw conclusions about religion. Influenced by experience, culture, and community, each of us ultimately chooses what is sacred to us. Learn more.

The Unitarian Universalist Principles
Unitarian Universalist congregations covenant to affirm and promote these seven principles:
  • The inherent worth and dignity of every person
  • Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
  • Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
  • A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
  • The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
  • The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
  • Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
  • Journeying toward spiritual wholeness by working to build a diverse multicultural Beloved Community by our actions that accountably dismantle racism and other oppressions in ourselves and our institutions
We live out these Principles within a living tradition of wisdom and spirituality that draws from sources as diverse as science, poetry, scripture, and personal experience:
  • Direct experience of transcending mystery and wonder, affirmed in all cultures, which moves us to a renewal of the spirit and an openness to the forces which create and uphold life
  • Words and deeds of prophetic women and men which challenge us to confront powers and structures of evil with justice, compassion, and the transforming power of love
  • Wisdom from the world’s religions which inspires us in our ethical and spiritual life
  • Jewish and Christian teachings which call us to respond to God’s love by loving our neighbors as ourselves
  • Humanist teachings which counsel us to focus on this life and how to ethically treat others, to heed the guidance of reason and science, and warn us against idolatries of the mind and spirit
  • Spiritual teachings of earth-centered traditions which celebrate the sacred circle of life and instruct us to live in harmony with the rhythms of nature
These principles and sources of faith are foundational to our religious community.

Edit.

Their homepage:

U2dGFNM.png

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I went to the mall to buy an adapter for my new iphone which lacks a headphone jack, because they want to force you to use wireless bluetooth that irradiates the brain and increases their profits. I haven't been in ages, and I walked by Victoria's Secret.

For anyone coming of age in the 90s, Victoria's Secret sold extremely sexy lingerie to women, modeled by the most attractive female models which set the ideal for beauty standards. I know we have all seen the gross woke fashion ads today with trannies or obese blacks, but I didn't know they completely abandoned beauty. They have.

There was not a single attractive or titillating image in the entire Victoria's Secret storefront.

Even the mannequins they used were fat and black (they were actually made of white plastic but their body dimensions and choice of outfits strongly implied you were looking at a black woman.

I don't know how they expect to remain in business, I mean you may as well be buying your underwear at Wal Mart and saving money.

On the other hand, at least they didn't show any gross half naked images of obese trannies the way Calvin Klein and others do. It was mostly just a "how is this place still in business" moment.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It wsa like that 20 years ago when I did business in China. Getting on a flight I'd paid for and had tickets for but had failed to do some follow up admin was like getting on the last chopper out of Saigon as 10 or 20 people crushed the desk waving passports and shouting at the staff to get included on the last few seats. It was a connecting flight for us so we really needed to get it and by the grace of God we did
It used to be like this nearly all the time in every mainland Chinese bus, train, or plane station. Since the high speed rails brought more electronic ticket buying and orderliness, things have improved a lot.

As bad as it is flying in China, where alcohol is not even allowed to be consumed by passengers on the planes because of their unruliness, flying in the USA has actually gotten worse than the commies, IMO. I'd rather be jostled by by a hundred garlic-breathed Chinamen than get felt up by one diverse TSA agent.

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
If Sean Hannity & Don Lemon were on TV together, the dialog would be standard & scripted, Republican vs. Democrat diatribe.
Yet here they are, rubbing shoulders together, having fun together.

More indicative of all talking heads on TV & all those promoted on social media being controlled assets, no...?
:alien:
Keith Olberman revealed years ago that Sean Hannity confided to him that he doesn't believe a single word of what he says, and is 100% acting. If you think Sean Hannity (or anyone on the teevee) is a strong, principled person you respect, you are wrong.

Remember Hannity is a big fan of Caitlyn Jenner and had Jenner on his show to push its political campaign. Trannies are good if they are low tax, dontcha know?

Really the best thing for America is if we elect Ron DeSantis as president, and finally wake up the last few conservatards who can be reached, that this is all a scam. The Democratic Party lost millions of (mostly white) supporters in the wake of Obama. Trump somehow didn't do the same thing to enough conservatives.

Even Tucker, who is probably the "most" respectable or principled teevee news man has come out in favor of anal marriage. Something Democrats were strongly opposed to 8 years ago.

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
88-year-old man stuffed a WW1 artillery shell up his rectum, goes to hospital to get it out and causes a bomb scare, requiring the bomb squad to assist doctors in retrieval.

“It’s believed the pervy patient inserted the item up his anus for sexual pleasure . . . ‘An apple, a mango, or even a can of shaving foam, we are used to finding unusual objects inserted where they shouldn’t be,’ one doctor declared. ‘But a shell? Never!’”

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian
I went to the mall to buy an adapter for my new iphone which lacks a headphone jack, because they want to force you to use wireless bluetooth that irradiates the brain and increases their profits. I haven't been in ages, and I walked by Victoria's Secret.

For anyone coming of age in the 90s, Victoria's Secret sold extremely sexy lingerie to women, modeled by the most attractive female models which set the ideal for beauty standards. I know we have all seen the gross woke fashion ads today with trannies or obese blacks, but I didn't know they completely abandoned beauty. They have.

There was not a single attractive or titillating image in the entire Victoria's Secret storefront.

Even the mannequins they used were fat and black (they were actually made of white plastic but their body dimensions and choice of outfits strongly implied you were looking at a black woman.

I don't know how they expect to remain in business, I mean you may as well be buying your underwear at Wal Mart and saving money.

On the other hand, at least they didn't show any gross half naked images of obese trannies the way Calvin Klein and others do. It was mostly just a "how is this place still in business" moment.
That is so funny. I just noticed the same thing walking by one a few days ago. Ugly is the new sexy.

Also....watching people at the mall....it's like watching primordial slime return to the pool.

Edit: On a whim I went to their website to see how woke they are. There definitely are some 'women' that leave you wondering if they aren't dudes featured on the home page. God I miss the world 10 years ago.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher

I had a similar experience when I went to a local mall around where I live. Malls have become bizarre. The left has managed to ruin shopping. I did a write-up on it in another thread about the whole thing. I didn't include the mannequins, though. That's another item. Today, we have all-body types welcomed going on. So, we have obese mannequins. Malls are analogous to America today. Indeed, the mall became an American icon, a symbol of our industrial greatness and material abundance...all made possible by that good old American can-do attitude. Sigh, not anymore. Malls are deteriorating, just like America. Their death appears slow sometimes and rapid at others. The mall I went into, South Shore Plaza, is mostly empty today. Storefronts are vacant and most of the anchor tenants have left. The place is unsafe, roving gangs populate the facility; I learned there was a recent shooting there, plus, a lot of sex trafficking.

When you go to a place like Victoria's Secret and see the ugliness and the trans and the "woke" it's depressing. But when you consider the broader context of overall decline, it sort of takes away from the sting and makes the experience a lot easier to digest. While in Abercrombie & Fitch I also noticed the ugly "models"...they even included "pronouns". But, a few steps away was a Hajib shop, which underscores the sort of radical changes that have occurred. Not only that, but, ANF has been under siege more than once for a variety of wokest violations. They're under orders.

Victoria's Secret is a has-been, they're like old magazines, such as, "Sports Illustrated". They exist off of some sort of weird brand-recognition inertia. The company itself is an utter disaster, I believe its gone through numerous reorgs and acquisitions. Its a zombie company that should have gone under years ago. As such, its really not very relevant.

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
The last time I went to the mall (an upscale one, as I wanted to visit a Nordstrom's which we don't have in my city) it was full of middle eastern and asians. A few blacks. Whites have abandoned malls entirely. It felt like i was in an entirely different country. Which I guess will soon be the norm in the USA.