The Honk pill (Clown World)

Gimlet

Pelican
This is Osirus worship. He was killed and chopped in 14 pieces, scattered, and collected ny his wife Isis in order to reconstruct him. The penis was swallowed by a fish, so wife Isis constructed a golden phallus as a replacement. He came back to life and Horus was born of this couple. (Obelisks are a symbol of the magical Osirus phallus too.)

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
This is Osirus worship. He was killed and chopped in 14 pieces, scattered, and collected ny his wife Isis in order to reconstruct him. The penis was swallowed by a fish, so wife Isis constructed a golden phallus as a replacement. He came back to life and Horus was born of this couple. (Obelisks are a symbol of the magical Osirus phallus too.)

For those who want to learn more about their religion.

Gimlet

Pelican
For those who want to learn more about their religion.

Remember 2016 Pizzagate wikileak... we saw this picture from John Podesta's phone:

Screenshot_20230108_174953.jpg

Again, 14 pieces of the body Osirus, fish swallowed the penis.

This is their religion.

Now it is the age of Horus, born of the golden phallus. Represented by one eye because he lost an eye in a battle with Set, the very uncle who killed his father Osirus. That's why the celebrities cover one eye.

I do note that in Islam, the anti-Christ called al-Dajjal (sp?) is depicted as having one eye that was also poked out in battle.

Intersting connections.

I am on my phone, otherwise I would provide links

@inthefade what is that audio link

Last edited:

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
M.I.A. says she faced career ‘backlash’ for saying ‘Jesus is real’

Outspoken singer M.I.A. claimed her profession of faith in Jesus Christ garnered her more backlash than any other statement she’s made.

“The fact that the biggest back lash in my career and life I’m facing after saying ‘Jesus is real’ is such a revelation to me. People who control these apps rather me be a bad girl, then a good one,” The British rapper shared on Twitter.

The “Paper Planes” singer, whose real name is Mathangi “Maya” Arulpragasam, told Apple Music’s Zane Lowe that she became a “born again Christian” after having a supernatural encounter.

Arulpragasam claimed she saw a “vision of Jesus Christ” that “turned her world upside down,” according to the comments picked up the Christian Post.

The singer said she was raised Hindu and thought of Jesus as a “silly story” prior to this experience.

“And right now I think the only clear thing I can say is that even when I had no belief in Jesus Christ and Christianity, and even when I was 100 percent comfortable in Hinduism, it was a Christian God that turned up to save me. And I think there is truth in that,” she told Relevant.

(edit: couldn't decide which thread to put this in, but I guess it fits clown world. Degeneracy is A-OK until you start venturing into wrongthink territory)

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Have we convinced you that you were born the wrong gender? We can help you with that.

Are you feeling crushed with depression at the terrible consequences of your actions? We can help you with that too.

Western "medicine": I no longer hesitate to tell people I believe this is outright evil and Satanic.

View attachment 53207
If you were a Christian doctor in Canada and outright refused to refer anyone to the self-murder providers, would they take your license away? No Christian could participate in the MAID system at all, it is as bad as abortion. It seems in this way they have roundabout banned Christians from practicing medicine, at least in many fields.

And to the libertarian lurkers out there who don't understand why abortion should be made illegal, this is partly why, get out of your libertarian phase already.

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
swpdyxcqvkba1.jpg

The Penitent Man

Pelican
Protestant
Have we convinced you that you were born the wrong gender? We can help you with that.

Are you feeling crushed with depression at the terrible consequences of your actions? We can help you with that too.

Western "medicine": I no longer hesitate to tell people I believe this is outright evil and Satanic.

View attachment 53207
As an aside, for someone who doesn’t constantly keep up with the terminology of an ever changing language, international political developments, and new acronyms that pop up each month, tranny jargon reads like incoherent gibberish. I take it that this guy cut off his penis and now wants to kill himself in a hospital setting so he doesn’t have to maintain his crotch wound, or maintain the lie he’s living.

Last edited:

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
As an aside, for someone who doesn’t constantly keep up with the terminology of an ever changing language, international political developments, and new acronyms that pop up each month, tranny jargon reads like incoherent gibberish. I take it that this guy cut off his penis and now wants to kill himself in a hospital setting so he doesn’t have to maintain his crotch wound, or maintain the lie he’s living.
Bingo.