The Honk pill (Clown World)

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
The United States foreign policy has it losing a war in Ukraine, losing the war in Afghanistan, the collapse of the dollar as the world's currency, allies abandoning it left and right, so what does it focus on?

New Font Mandate Creates Frenzy at State Department​

(Link posted for posterity, no need to click on the honk world link)

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
The United States foreign policy has it losing a war in Ukraine, losing the war in Afghanistan, the collapse of the dollar as the world's currency, allies abandoning it left and right, so what does it focus on?

New Font Mandate Creates Frenzy at State Department​

(Link posted for posterity, no need to click on the honk world link)

Perhaps Comic Sans would be more appropriate.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
A lib burning to death in their apartment because the female firefighter can’t break down the door: “I’m proud of you for trying…girl power!”

DivERsiTy iS oUr StrEngTH

It's simply beyond words, isn't it? I recall hearing about all this stuff as it slimed its way into our society but never thought "they'd" go this level, but, they did. You'd think all of this absurd equality stuff would have its place among the fringes and if it had to infiltrate into the real world it would be in places that were of no consequence. I suspect many conservatives or even just normal people felt this way. And it was this dismissal that was our undoing because here we are. We didn't think they'd actually compromise the public's safety in the name of diversity. Our inaction cost us. Now, fire departments have reduced standards all because some female feels she's entitled to being a fire "fighter". How many men tried out and also couldn't meet the standard? What of their desire or "dream" to be a fireman? If we're going to cut corners for women then why can't the marginal man be accepted too? This goes nowhere quickly.

It is just as bad as we think. Its not just fire departments reducing standards; its everywhere, including places like the military, the police, the postal service etc. Seeing equity make its way into medicine shows us that merit and safety, as well, as practicality and common sense are all subservient to diversity. It doesn't matter if it's you on that operating table about to go under and endure a complex and evasive operation. No. What matters, first and foremost, is the "doctor" performing the surgery is diverse. And nothing else. Your safety and health, just like someone in the middle of a fire, are not as important as this. Its not even a secondary consideration. That too is reserved for some deeE&i metric.

I suspect the rot is even worse than we can see and maybe even imagine. We all know you don't give these people an inch because they always take a mile. How many more miles have they taken over the years? Especially after 2020 and the great griff power grab. I think these institutions from healthcare to firefighting to the military are under incredible strain. I think things inside are very bad and only getting worse.

I see the indications of dysfunction manifesting all over and at an increasing rate. In another thread, someone said "well, the shelves are still stocked and the tv still working etc. Yeah, but, overall the decline is undeniable. Sure, many things still function, but, its all based off of the competency and hard work of the old America. That these systems still function despite the rot infesting them is a testament to the previous generations and their acumen. That said, there's just no way around it. Hiring for diversity versus competency is impractical, period. And it's starting to show its effects and it will only get worse from here. Southwest Airlines and the FAA are two such examples.

Cr33pin

Crow
Other Christian
Gold Member
Now, fire departments have reduced standards all because some female feels she's entitled to being a fire "fighter". How many men tried out and also couldn't meet the standard? What of their desire or "dream" to be a fireman? If we're going to cut corners for women then why can't the marginal man be accepted too? This goes nowhere quickly.

We call them firepeople because its more inclusive

giphy.gif

Holymanaspen

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
"White male narrators on nature shows may discourage minority viewers from watching TV".

First of all, that's not true.

Second of all, even if it were true, who cares?
I'm a minority (mainly caucasoid but not Euro descent) and I honestly enjoy older white male narrators

I've watched a lot of jungle and 'life in the wild' doccos the past few months and enjoy the soothing voice.

Plus many say that whites care more for animals than non-whites. Comparison of how different countries treat animals is evidence for that.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm a minority (mainly caucasoid but not Euro descent) and I honestly enjoy older white male narrators

I've watched a lot of jungle and 'life in the wild' doccos the past few months and enjoy the soothing voice.

Plus many say that whites care more for animals than non-whites. Comparison of how different countries treat animals is evidence for that.

Exactly. The entire premise is beyond ludicrous as is the world we currently live in.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
"White male narrators on nature shows may discourage minority viewers from watching TV".

First of all, that's not true.

Second of all, even if it were true, who cares?
"Will will fight them on the beaches, we will fight them in the jungles, we will fight them on the savannah, and we will fight them in the icy wastelands of the most far flung reaches of the planet. We will defend our Attenborough, whatever the cost may be."

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The Clown World is the Jew-ruled world

View attachment 53600
View attachment 53601
On a serious note, this is the info children grow up with now. In 20 years we'll start to see the real effects of this, for that generation will have been designed to not see any resemblance of truth, while the older generations were more groomed during their lifetimes. There's a difference, for the latter group at least had a segue into the past through their grandparents and some normality in their youth, but now all that has gone and the robots are produced from the getgo.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

That's so crazy! Eggs are $7 a dozen, which is a lot more than it used to be, but that's still $1.75 for an omelet, which is not much.

If you bought eggs in Mexico for $3/dozen, paid for the refrigerated truck to drive them across the border, and sold them from a road side stand for $5/dozen (it would have to be cheaper than grocery store prices to get people to buy), you'd only make $2/dozen, and that's not counting the cost of the truck, and the value of your time to get the eggs, then stand by the road and sell them.

Alternately, you might be able to sell them wholesale to a grocery store, or several, but then you'd only receive a wholesale, under the table price, probably less than $5/dozen.

You'd be lucky to come out with $200 clear after a day's work, and after sinking a lot of working capital into the process.

TruckDriver9

Hummingbird
That's so crazy! Eggs are $7 a dozen, which is a lot more than it used to be, but that's still $1.75 for an omelet, which is not much.

If you bought eggs in Mexico for $3/dozen, paid for the refrigerated truck to drive them across the border, and sold them from a road side stand for $5/dozen (it would have to be cheaper than grocery store prices to get people to buy), you'd only make $2/dozen, and that's not counting the cost of the truck, and the value of your time to get the eggs, then stand by the road and sell them.

Alternately, you might be able to sell them wholesale to a grocery store, or several, but then you'd only receive a wholesale, under the table price, probably less than $5/dozen.

You'd be lucky to come out with $200 clear after a day's work, and after sinking a lot of working capital into the process.
Why would You use trucks ?
egg smugglers.jpg

Last edited: