The Honk pill (Clown World)

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Check out the bottom left hand side of the TV fellas. All Russian players at this years OZ tennis View attachment 53645open have had their flag blotted out by the broadcast network (channel 9). FULL BLOWN clown world at its best once again here in marvellous Melbourne.

Yup, the Grand Slams started doing that last year for the Russians and Belorussians after the war broke out. The websites of the ATP (men) and WTA (women) also have not been displaying the flags of those two countries since then. Completely lame.

God's lonely asperger

Woodpecker
Protestant
IMG_20230122_134824_920.jpg

What motivates this?

Seadog

Woodpecker
IMG_20230122_134824_920.jpg

What motivates this?

I just caught myself. I was thinking "this doesn't make any sense. If she's barking at people, that would make her a dog, but if she's using a litter box, that would make her a cat". Of this whole ridiculous story, that's the first thing my mind shot to as problematic.

It's like people who point out that in Finding Nemo, it's not accurate because some clownfish eat their young.

No issues with a bunch of animated fish singing and dancing for 90 minutes....

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
For comparison, this is what was the ad music for the same company some years ago.

Wow, what struck me with this one was the :

Girl: Who was the prime minister of the UK in 1868?
Siri: Benjamin Disraeli.
Girl: OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

Benjamin Disraeli was the first Jewish man to rule the UK.
And the British empire was soon dismantled.
OF COURSE!

God's lonely asperger

Woodpecker
Protestant
Wow, what struck me with this one was the :

Girl: Who was the prime minister of the UK in 1868?
Siri: Benjamin Disraeli.
Girl: OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

Benjamin Disraeli was the first Jewish man to rule the UK.
And the British empire was soon dismantled.
OF COURSE!

Kek, I heard "Disraeli" and went "WHAT?" and then looked up "disraeli prime minister uk" thinking I heard that wrong or something. But it was actually real. Out of every example, out of every British example, out of every political British example, out of every political prime minister in UK history example; they chose a Jew.

'CONSERVATIVES TODAY LOOK BACK ON DISRAELI AS THEIR PROPHET'
Of course, because conservatism nowadays is not about God, nation or even conserving your own nation and values. It's about worshipping der Juden and their state of Israel, which is basically an ethnostate, but they're allowed to have it because they made a supposed WW2 event be engrained in the culture to the point where whitey has never recovered from the guilt.

Bizet

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Check out the bottom left hand side of the TV fellas. All Russian players at this years OZ tennis View attachment 53645open have had their flag blotted out by the broadcast network (channel 9). FULL BLOWN clown world at its best once again here in marvellous Melbourne.

I was at that game on Saturday, and yeah it was really awkward. They didn't show what country he was from on the scoreboard either. They did the same thing next game for Sabalenka (a Belarusian player who seems quite lovely) too.

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
On a serious note, this is the info children grow up with now. In 20 years we'll start to see the real effects of this, for that generation will have been designed to not see any resemblance of truth, while the older generations were more groomed during their lifetimes. There's a difference, for the latter group at least had a segue into the past through their grandparents and some normality in their youth, but now all that has gone and the robots are produced from the getgo.
Not only will our future docs (when we are old and need them the most) be Med School EEO grads, but they will be perverted from simple biological truths like dna-driven genders. If they accept such blatant lies, what other nonsense can they slip in (like poorly studied vaxxes).